Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey there little red riding hood, you sure are lookin' good  (Read 2962 times)

Anonymous

Re: Hey there little red riding hood, you sure are lookin' g
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2011, 11:50:08 pm »
Fin flicked his ear and blushed just a little, thrilled at the compliment, "Yeah? Well, I can take custom requests ya know."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2011, 01:57:16 am »
"That's okay. I just want you," Arrow said with a smile. "The ears and tail are fun, but they're like...like how you can pin on a tail or put on a headband with ears. They just add something but they don't change you."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2011, 01:58:51 am »
"Oh, I meant with the me bits too. I can be a redhead, shorter, taller, thinner, paler, dark eyes, whatever." Fin gave a small shrug, "It's really...all dressing. I don't really have a real form anymore."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2011, 11:53:20 am »
"Really? You don't have a form you were like...born as?" They were nearing Fin's room and Arrow realized, a bit belatedly, that maybe that was a kind of rude question. "Ah, sorry. I just don't know much about how shapeshifting works."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2011, 11:56:32 am »
"Yes, my kind of shapeshifter don't start shifting until around puberty. And even then, we can only hold shapes for short periods of time. But as we get older, it gets easier and easier to do and now I don't really have a form to revert back to."

Fin pressed the button on his door and let Arrow in, "I can only take my old form from memory now."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2011, 01:08:02 am »
"You'll have to show it to me sometime. I mean, if you wanna," Arrow said, stepping into Fin's room and then stopping in the middle of the and looking around awkwardly. Her old nerves spiked again as she glanced toward his bed, and she quickly looked back at him and rubbed her arm, not quite sure what she was doing.

"I'd love to see it."

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2011, 01:15:34 am »
Fin took a seat on the bed, letting Arrow chose where she wanted to sit. There was another, empty bed and two desk chairs she could chose from. Fin very much wanted to make out with her more, but he didn't want to push her.

"Sure. Just let me know when you wanna see it. It isn't that impressive."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2011, 02:04:15 am »
"Sure it is. I can't shapeshift," Arrow said with a teasing grin before, after a moment's hesitation, she took a seat next to Fin. "Besides, it's you. And I wanna know more about you."

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2011, 02:07:16 am »
"I meant the shape I was born in, not the shifting." Fin gave a short laugh and leaned forward, lightly bumping his forehead against hers, "You are much prettier."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2011, 12:34:41 am »
Arrow blushed at that, cheeks heating, and gave a sheepish laugh. "No way."

For a moment she just stared into his eyes, forehead pressed to his, before she reached up and stroked her fingers along his cheek. "I really like you, you know," she said, quietly. "A lot."

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2011, 06:05:44 pm »
Fin's cheeks flushed a dark red, his belly tightening and heart pounding. He nodded slightly, a smile spread across his face, "Yeah? Me too. I mean, I like you a lot too. I just really feel like we really just clicked together."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2011, 06:33:20 pm »
"Me too," Arrow said with a smile.

And then, steeling her nerves and fighting back shyness, she leaned in that extra few inches and lightly pressed her lips against his.

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2011, 08:28:16 pm »
Fin leaned into the kiss, surprised that Arrow had initiated the kiss, but thrilled she had. It was hard, figuring out what to do with someone so shy and not feeling pressured into bed. His arms wrapped around her, pressing her closer to him, deepening the kiss.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2011, 09:40:15 pm »
Arrow didn't really know what she was doing but she went with it, wrapping her arms around Fin's middle and kissing him back. She felt clumsy as the kiss deepened, parting her lips and doing her best to imitate Fin and hoping he didn't really notice that she was stumbling along. She wanted him to like it and he was so awesome and she was such an amateur.

She tried out something she'd read in a magazine once ages ago and nibbled on his bottom lip.

Anonymous

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2011, 09:43:35 pm »
That worked for Fin. He made a low, pleased growling sound and took that as an okay to move things forward a little. He slowly slid is hand between them, cupping her small breast. There was a lot of padding there from the costume, but Fin didn't really care.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2011, 09:48:43 pm »
Arrow felt her face burn when Fin cupped her breast. Granted, she couldn't really feel much through the padding, but just knowing his hand was there was enough. She made a small sound against his mouth and the growling sound he made surprised her a little--in a good way. She took it as a sound of enjoyment and twisted her hands in the back of his shirt, squirming a little.

He was touching her boob, he was touching her boob, he was touching her boob, oh gods. It wasn't the first time; it was the second time this night. But with it came that same rush of excitement and embarrassment, because he was just getting a handful of padding there.

Anonymous

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2011, 09:54:39 pm »
Fin really wished there was a way to ask Arrow if he could take her clothes off. Instead, he broke the kiss and glanced behind him at the bed they were sitting on, "Wanna, um, lay down?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2011, 10:09:03 pm »
"Oh! Oh, uh, sure."

Arrow glanced behind her at the bed, then back at Fin, and started to move onto it but paused when she remembered she had her shoes on still. Didn't wanna get them on the bed--and she had no idea why that detail mattered so much right then. She kicked them off and shuffled back onto it, then laid back against the pillows with her arms crossed over her belly. She felt a little awkward, not quite sure how she should position her limbs or anything and both nervous and excited, because she liked him, so much, but she didn't wanna screw up or disappoint him or be boring or anything.

She shifted a little and gave him an awkward grin. "So, um...hello up there."

Anonymous

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2011, 10:11:07 pm »
Fin grinned, kicking off his own shoes and shedding the leather jacket as well before he stretched out on his side next to her. He leaned over, kissing her, one hand resting over hers, "You're beautiful. And we don't have to go any farther than you want to."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2011, 10:30:33 pm »
Arrow nodded and turned her hand over she she could grasp at his, closing her eyes as she kissed him back. "I know," she said, and it was true. She trusted him, and he'd never pressured her yet. Whatever happened here, it'd be because she wanted it to happen.

Turning toward Fin, she wrapped an arm around him and shifted closer to him, giving him another light kiss and cracking a small smile. "I'm not worried about that."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal