Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey there little red riding hood, you sure are lookin' good  (Read 2965 times)

Anonymous

Re: Hey there little red riding hood, you sure are lookin' g
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 06:24:01 pm »
Fin swallowed, Arrow's words sending a rush of ideas and images through his brain and he blessed Gabe for that extra shielding practice, "Well...um...I would really like to take you back to my room and uh...go as far as you feel comfortable going."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 06:45:28 pm »
Those words made Arrow's pulse race, a mixture of nerves and excitement and uncertainty--but that was normal, right? And, well...it wasn't like she wouldn't be nervous either way and he'd see everything eventually anyway and...and...

Her grip on him tightened. She really liked him. So much. If he was going to reject her or not like her or anything like that, it was better it happened now. She was already attached, but it would hurt less now than later. Right? And, okay, so even she would admit she kind of wanted to see what he looked like and had thought about it a lot--sometimes at awkward moments.

"We could do that. Um, if you want to."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 06:54:42 pm »
Fin responded by standing up, Arrow still in his arms, carrying her princess style, "Yes please. I mean, if you are okay with that. And we only have to go as far as you want too." Though he really, really, really wanted actually get to touch her skin. Or at least see some of her naked.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 07:39:14 pm »
Arrow gave a small squeal when he scooped her up, and she clung hard to his neck, face buried against his shoulder. Oh jeez. This was really happening.

She nodded against him. "I'm okay with that." Lowering her voice, she decided to take a chance and add, "I, uh...haven't done much though..."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2011, 07:47:51 pm »
"That's okay! Doesn't matter to me." Fin grinned, not caring about the looks the two of them got, his tail wagging happily. Those were rather handy actually, something so primal and satisfying about wagging his tail to express his happiness that way.

"We don't have to do a thing more than you feel comfortable." Taking long strides, he stuck to the sides to avoid the worst of the crowds.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2011, 10:04:10 pm »
Arrow gave a low sigh of relief when he said it didn't matter, and she reached up to scratch at one of his ears. His chipper attitude and reassurance took away some of the nerves and she relaxed a little against him. "Thank you," she said, lightly nuzzling his neck.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2011, 10:08:42 pm »
"Me? I should be thanking you!" Fin's ear flicked against Arrow's hand and he shivered. That felt absolutely amazing. It didn't take long for him to get out into the hallway, the air much cooler away from all the dancing bodies.

Heading toward his room, he kissed her again, "You look really beautiful tonight."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2011, 10:33:37 pm »
"You look really cute," Arrow answered, squeezing him tighter. "I like your ears and tail. And I think it's so cool you can do that. And, um, just...this night's been really fun and--" She was rambling and she knew it. "I'm just glad I met you."

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2011, 10:36:52 pm »
"I can leave them you know." Fin grinned, though Arrow's next words had him flushing and he nodded, hugging Arrow against his chest, "I am too. Really glad. I've never really...I've never liked anyone like this before and you are...amazing."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2011, 02:43:38 pm »
Arrow gave Fin another squeeze. Amazing, huh? She never thought of herself as anything special. She didn't think she was awful, either, just...sort of average and way too shy. "Same, though I can't believe you've never had any luck! You're so cool," she laughed, feeling giddy, and then added, "And sure. Leave 'em. They look cute on you."

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2011, 08:19:30 pm »
"I'm not cool at all. I'm a shy dork. I just happened to be wearing a pretty face, that's all." Fin turned, heading toward the elevator. Pushing the button, he waited, hands on Arrow's hips, "I'm glad you had fun."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 06:30:10 pm »
"I like dorks," Arrow admitted with a sheepish grin, leaning into Fin and resting her head against him, arms around his waist. "Did you have fun, too?"

The elevator dinged then, doors sliding open.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2011, 06:31:25 pm »
"Tons. I'm glad you said you would go with me." It looked like his other date had stood him up anyway. Besides, he liked being with Arrow. Arrow made him feel normal.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2011, 06:39:59 pm »
"I'm glad you asked!" Arrow said, then laughed sheepishly, burying her face against him. "The first time you did, I was so scared. Thought maybe you were a bully or something."

The elevator doors started to shut and Arrow gave a jolt of alarm. Ack, looked like they'd both forgotten about it! She stuck out a foot, catching the doors, and they slid open again. "We better get in before it leaves us!"

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2011, 06:41:41 pm »
"Oh! Right. Sorry." Fin hadn't been paying attention at all and he kept his arm around Arrow as he led him out into the hallway and toward his room, "I didn't think I was scary. I'm sorry. You were just so cute, I had to stop and talk."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2011, 06:46:16 pm »
"Oh! You weren't scary. I mean, it wasn't you." Arrow frowned, trying to figure out how best to word it. "It was just...everything was scary, and I heard rumors, and orientation was intense. So everything was crazy at first."

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2011, 06:47:42 pm »
"Yeah, they like to drive the point home." Fin smiled, leaning down and kissing her lightly in the hall, still walking as he did, "But let's talk about something else. Like how smoking hot you look in your costume."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2011, 06:52:11 pm »
Arrow felt her cheeks heat at that and ducked her head to hide her blush. "Ya really think so?"

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2011, 06:52:47 pm »
"Uh, yeah. Like, can't take my eyes off you hot."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2011, 11:40:50 pm »
"I noticed," Arrow teased, and then laughed, leaning into his arm. "You make a handsome wolf."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal