Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Yo!  (Read 277 times)

Anonymous

Yo!
« on: July 01, 2010, 01:50:44 pm »
Hey everyone. New to the site and a bit overwhelmed by all the info  :shock:  In the meantime, just wanted to say hey.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Yo!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 03:41:50 pm »
I'm new, too! Hi! If you have anybody that would thread with my handful of characters, let me know! I'm not up to creating anybody new for a while (I'm a little busy IRL right now, but when I'm not, I can make a new character or two if needed). Anyway, I have a stage 2 pilot candidate, a guy who is currently with a space pirate captain and his crew, a bat mutant thing with mystery origins (I don't even know them xD), and a mage.

I know there's a heckuva lot of info. I've been going through it on an "as-needed" basis so far. Eventually, I hope to have been here long enough to try somebody in every region. :D

Anonymous

Re: Yo!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 12:35:57 pm »
Hey there! Welcome to RotE! There is quite a bit of info but don't hesitate to ask questions. =)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal