Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mordecai question about mage connection  (Read 417 times)

Anonymous

Mordecai question about mage connection
« on: June 08, 2010, 06:19:49 pm »
I was wondering what kind of connection they have? Is it a telepathic one? or could it be on a more mind connection link that could involve telepathy? I was just curious, I'm really interested in making a Mordecai.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Mordecai question about mage connection
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 10:26:42 am »
Still kind of wondering on this, if the Mordecai's and the mages are able to communicate without speaking to one another verbally?

Anonymous

Re: Mordecai question about mage connection
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 05:56:55 pm »
I'd like to think about it in a more controlling way than that. I prefer that mental orders to a mage are manifested as overwhelming urges to do whatever the order is. That way, the mage is practically guaranteed to do whatever s/he is ordered to do and it leaves the Mordecai's mind less open to a [strike:2to7xx83]plot device[/strike:2to7xx83] clever mage that can figure out how to 'back hack' it, so to speak. It would also explain how Mordecai can get mages to go into battle to defend their slavers (besides good, old fashion brainwashing, of course).

That'd just be my preference. x3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal