Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Batty!  (Read 513 times)

Anonymous

Batty!
« on: June 06, 2010, 06:36:36 am »
Heya there! I'm Galadan and I don't like Gal for short. If you're gonna shorten the name, it's G-dog. No joke. ;) A friend gave me that nickname and it sorta stuck. Haha!

Anyway, some of you might know me from elsewhere. I go by Zozma most places but I'm thinking of retiring the name. Sasarai was my old nick and then there's Saibat, my name on RPG-D... So, if you know me, shout at me.

...Bats are my favorite animals. Can you tell? Anyway, I'm very, very tired and need to go to bed now, otherwise I'd have more creative and witty things to say. Just wanted to toss this up here so I might have somebody to chatter with when I wake up.

Ciao~!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Batty!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 08:18:35 am »
Hi!!!!! =D

I'm Draconian! Or Draccy.

nothing to impressive about me, 'cept besides the norm. Y'know, awesome and all. If any of my characters snag your interest, tell me! =D The profiles are mostly pretty... vague... But the general idea is there! Or a picture! or... a name even! Yay!

Welcome to RotE, G-Dog. =D Any questions about anything, you can ask most people. I'm so helpful.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 02:37:25 pm »
Great! I'd love to start a thread with any of your characters. To be honest, it seems like being a pilot candidate would be really fun, but I'm not sure who all are candidates (except for yours and a few others) and I didn't want to make a clone/same personality type as somebody else. I like all of your characters! I don't know which one to choose to play with... How about you choose? You must know which of them needs more plottage/threading, right? xD I have two characters (I don't know why but when I first join a board, I feel restless until I have three characters, and then the rest are created slowly after that.) Your art style is so great! :( I'm jealous of most of the artists here (my style doesn't seem to fit in.) I guess just imagine my characters in other styles to match and you get the gist of what I was going for.

*Going on a tangent*

All right! I'm eager--super, super eager--to play! If you'd like me to start, I'm more than happy to. Just give me a character and a place to start and I'm game for anything!

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 10:32:37 pm »
No one will throw a fuss if it's 'too close' to the way a candidate acts already, that's silly! The characters are all pretty complex (and not for the better. *cough*) so making a copy would be next to impossible, 'sides! Characters change! What your candidate acts like now might not be what they act like when time moves on and they get their pilot game on!

xD your style fits fine, no such thing as a style that doesn't fit. If you wanted to portray your characters as stickfigures with gigantic eyes we'd say go for it. I think they're really cute!! Rastaban is adorable XD I love his eye. And Necros is adorable. They're all just really cute. |: I want that bat as a pet. jiggly bells and everything.

ANYWAY!!

Anything outside Aedolis would be good for the site, xD I'm guilty of being to in love with the whole set up there and the characters.

I have Mae in TRIM, she's a freaky vampire girl. So if you eventually make a doctor/assistant or Non-Psychic patient Mae's there!
Sera is my Space Pirate, he kidnaps people and sells them for munnies 8D He's bogged down with a pair of elf twins played by Shinigamikitsune. Can still get away though, if he strikes your fancy.
Huuuumm.
I could make someone 8DD There's a character I had wanted to make for Teinar with bright red hair and a glasgow smile xD I never did get around to making him.

...I need more girl characters that aren't three hundred year old freaky vampire chickies.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 10:58:29 pm »
Yay, a reply! You know, you're totally right. A character might have a similar personality at first, but the player behind it makes it so much different. It's just like seeing different interpretations of the same character in a fandom. Actually, it's pretty different from that, but it was just kinda what I meant... Blah, anyway...! I really am considering a candidate since it seems to be a pretty big part of this site. Plus, it just sounds fun. xD (Kinda... In a way. Hahaha!) I'll have to do that. Any recs on what Stage or do you always start from 1? It's fine with me either way. I have a habit of playing losers, anyway.

Oh my gosh. "his eye." Ahahaha. My brother calls it "Cyclops Syndrome." I have such a terrible habit of drawing the head at that angle and with only one eye. It's not because I'm lazy, I swear. I just get worried I'll mess it up with another eye so I leave them with just one. xD He has two eyes as a character. :3 Although I admit I do like playing one eyed characters with patches and stuff, another way of not having to draw both eyes... (Okay maybe I am a bit lazy) Did I mention I draw in pen only? So I don't have the option of erasing. Another reason for being terrified of messing up.

I don't want to drag your pirate away if he's in a plot. I did end up making Rastaban a pirate, though. If you want to do something for Teinar, I could make a mutant monster thing. :3 (What is with me and my love of non-human characters...?) ORR, I could make a doctor/assistant or non-Psychic patient for Mae to interact with.

What's more appealing? Here are some ideas running through my head, I'm not sure what all you had in mind for that character you've been dying to make for Teinar, so feel free to shoot me down. It won't hurt my feelings. (Also I haven't had the time to read every single thing about the world yet, so if I come off ignorant, feel free to correct me.)

I could make a monster/mutant/whatever who is a kind of partner with your glasgow smile fella, maybe they're rebels or something? Maybe they're just lowlife thieves/muggers?

Or I could modify the healer character I had on another board to act as a doc assistant in TRIM. The character I'm thinking of was a real bleeding heart, though, so he might be a hazard to the whole thing. Breaking people out or something. xD And then getting his ass killed.

If you go with the pirate, that means neither of will have to make a character (is that good or bad?), but I'm not sure how they'd meet up. I threw Rasty into an open thread with some ditzy Captain that he's all disrespecting. xD I set the scene up so that there is what appears to be a broken ship floating in space. Maybe we could find a way to work off that somehow?

Let me know what you think. I'm flexible and more ideas are invading my head even as I think.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 01:50:28 pm »
Velcome! I was gonna say don't worry about what you were worrying about but Draccy covered it =) Have fun here!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 12:47:38 pm »
hey, I'm new as well, and also a fan of bats. My rp charactors tend to be a bit angsty so I'm trying to at least make some of them a bit cheerful.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 02:29:58 pm »
Hey there flybat! It's all right. I know I had an awful lot of "YAY" *sparkly-eyed* types for a while, but I've made a couple of less nice people. If you'd like to thread together, let me know. I actually have an open thread with my character Zelph (just click on his name in my sig and the thread should be in there.) If you have other ideas for a different character, works for me. They're all pretty much open.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 08:45:47 pm »
Any of your characters happen to be on the Libra?  Your bat drawing is really cute as well :)

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 01:44:52 am »
:( No, unfortunately, I don't have anybody around Libra.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 07:26:50 am »
Ah darn, I was thinking about creating a canidate or pilot sometime.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal