Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A plea from an intergalatic turnip  (Read 181 times)

Anonymous

A plea from an intergalatic turnip
« on: May 15, 2010, 06:00:53 pm »
So, my character is Nayeri. I kind of imagined it being 'nah-yeh-ri' or 'nah-YEH-ri', who knows. She was a character I had as a kid and she was pretty  bamf. I wrote all these stories of her adventures, which I've lost, but some rpg fun will be awesome. To be honest, I'm a bit new to this. Anyway, as I know, Nayeri is an Evran. From a human biological perspective, she's pretty Evran. From an Evran perspective, because she was born in human land, she's human. I can't be asked to finish this now. Anyway, she's mainly alien, but because she was dumped and adopted, she's kind of conflicted about being alien or human. She has a blood brother - Endymion Bird - who's off somewhere, but while they were close she became Nayeri Bird, because neither her alien or adoptive surnames fit. She actually knows very little about her species. She can speak a little Evran and knows a little about their very complex culture, and  she's very close to her brother, Taylan, who's covering her arse a bit. Among her species... well, they're not her biggest fan, for reasons I'll get around to explaining one day. She gets along very well with Taylan, however. What else? Well, she's got a very mysterious history, which she has literally told two people ever. She found her way to her home world, and on there she got embroiled in events and condemned for a crime that English doesn't even have a word for. The punishment was having her wings (which all Evran have) cut off - and she had such extraordinarily beautiful wings! Really, among the Evran she's known as 'Nayeri-the-most-scorned', and she has these badass scars from when her wings were cut off, which she hates and tries to hide. A bit afterwards, she betrayed Evran society even more... but we'll get to that one day. She's become a space pirate, quite notorious. She's now the second in command to a notorious pirate spacecraft, and the head engineer. It suits her fine. In terms of personality... she's a freak. A laddish, geeky, misanthropic freak with a drinking habit and no people skills. Look at her app for a better flavour of the crazy :3 She needs everthing. Enemies are a given, but friends and lovers would be sooooo cuuhhhwoooooooooot!

Any takers? :3[/size]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: A plea from an intergalatic turnip
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 06:29:21 pm »
Well! Where would she be likely to be? :3 I have a lot of characters that could interact with her--just depends on where she'd be! 8D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal