Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Made Of Suck And Fail.  (Read 1109 times)

Anonymous

Made Of Suck And Fail.
« on: March 01, 2009, 10:07:39 pm »
You’ve been assigned Pilot Trance as your mentor for Stage 4 and beyond.

Pilot Trance.

Pilot. Trance.

“You’ve gotta be fuckin’ kidding me.” Rhys felt his eyebrow twitch and he looked down at the little piece of paper. Pilot Trance. Rhys had no idea who the hell that was before he checked a few records, nothing classified, just general information. Profiles and what not. Pilot Trance. Rhys didn’t know enough swear words to express his feelings at present, if he did he’s sure that any god that existed would smite him on the spot for breaking every heavanly rule ever. He flicked a finger at the yellow collar, still new and not even blood stained yet.

Sure he’d come from the lower levels of Haviah, but he was quick on his feet. He didn’t need a mentor. He didn’t want a mentor. “Sure as hell didn’t want a fuckin’ walkin’n’talkin cat-guy. Gross.” Rhys wrinkled his nose and glared at the piece of paper before folding it and ripping it into little shreds and throwing it in a trash bin. Yeah, well, he’ll go meet his mentor. Not.

Ever.

Rhys wished he wasn’t almost six feet tall, and he wished that he didn’t have bright cyan and hot pink chunks of hair. If it had been a normal brown colour he might have been able to turn around and run away, he was good at blocking his thoughts not from most of the pilots. Well, unless they probed, then he caved right away and let it all fly free. Most of the Pilots didn’t punish the candidates for thoughts as long as they weren’t out right traitor material.

Still.

Suck.

Fail.

Crap.

Shit.

GODS DAMMIT.

Rhys slammed his fist onto the lunch table and seethed for a moment, he’d walked to this spot after throwing away those stupid bits of paper. This was bull shit. If Rhys didn’t enjoy breathing recycled oxygen in Aedolis so much he’d be more than he would on a space station with his lungs hanging out he would have a fit right now. Things had started to suck once Shiloh got to stage five, he was missing someone to prowl around with, wasn’t half as scary without that extra weird looking guy. His face scared everyone off anyway. An amused smirk and Rhys put his hand to his face and rested his elbow on the table.
Still sucked.

An audible groan from the Candidate and he glared at nothing and tapped his fingers against the table in a rhythmic pattern.

Suck.

So much damn suck.

It was evident on Rhys’ grumpy face how not-happy he was.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Made Of Suck And Fail.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 11:10:30 pm »
Even though he'd been a Pilot for a few weeks now, Shiloh still liked to remember his roots, where he came from and where it all began. He couldn't really visit the lower caste much without it being awkward, him in his fancy clothes with his Pilot status and all, and the one time he'd gone there after so many years of being here, he had felt like a fuckin' alien among his own folks and old friends. Been looked at like one, too. Pilot. He saw the distrust there, heard their thoughts and suspicions. It was the same as he'd felt before he'd become one of the very people he'd used to fear and hate.

Worse, he didn't feel like he belonged there anymore, hardly even recognized the place. He'd gotten out of there right quick and hadn't gone back since, not because he was scared--pffft, hell no--but because it just felt weird.

The ATC was different, though. He had lost a good chunk of his life to the ATC, the training and brutality--both received and given--and it was home in a way that the lower caste never had been and that the outside world never could be. Probably because they all went through the same thing and shared a bond that way or some sappy shit like that.

In any case, Shiloh still liked to visit the place now and then, and that day he found himself wandering through the familiar maze-like structure that he knew like the back of his hand. It was nicer visiting now, as a Pilot. It was actually fun--because he didn't have to stay, and he got to be the boss for a change. Tormenting gracies wasn't the reason he was here today, though, and it wasn't long before he'd navigated through the halls and found the cafeteria sprawling before him. It was close to lunch time last he'd looked at a clock and already the place was starting to fill up. A lot of gracies from what he could see, but he wasn't interested in gracies right then.

Shiloh stepped inside and paused, giving the are a quick scan with his eyes, from the line to the tables. If he was here, he shouldn't be too hard to find; he kind of stood out like a raver had puked rainbows on him--ah!

Spotting Rhys, who was glaring into space, Shiloh took off in his direction, came up behind him, and quickly hooked an arm around the taller candidate's neck so he could give him a good, hard noogie with his other hand. "EARTH TO RHYS! Wake up! It's your favoritest person in the world speakin'!"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 04:05:31 am »
Having not been outside on Aedolian streets since he’d been plunked down into this lovely white hell hole. Rhys took that back, he’d rather go through hell to be a King Of Ants than live in the lower levels of Haviah and be a janitor, or a dog walker or whatever it was the hell his parents did. Rhys wasn’t all to sure if they were even alive still, hadn’t come when visiting was allowed, hadn’t contacted him. It was like being psychic was some horrible plague and if they were near him they’d catch it.

Rhys liked to pretend he was an orphan, because it was better than having parents that su-Agh?! Rhys arms when up to grab at the one that was choking him and he batted at the one rubbing at his head. Fumbling and pushing at the person, Rhys stopped and went limp as a noodle once he recognized the voice, his hands pressed against Shilohs stomach, the candidate sneered and pushed his friend off of his head.

“ You’re not my favourite person. Second favourite. Maybe.” Rhys stuck out his tongue and stood up, grinning ‘down’ at Shiloh with his two inches of extra height. If there was one ‘up’ you could get on a pilot, you used it to your full advantage, and since Shiloh was a Pilot now, Rhys was going to lord that two inches.

“ Now, if you had a nice rack,” Rhys moved his hands to cup against Shilohs chest, “ big pretty eyes and your name started with ‘Fi’ and ended in ‘naa’ you might be my favourite person.” The odd haired boy smiled brightly at Shiloh, a wide genuine smile. It had been boring, stalking the halls without back up. He’d survived though, not many of the candidates were all that bigger than him. Unless Finaa was a boy.

Before he got over the fact that his Best-Buddy was here, Rhys remembered what he was grumping about. “ Shiloh. Worst damn shit ever. I get some incompetent Cat-Freak as my mentor and Finaa hates me.” The Finaa hating him wasn’t quite true, but she was up to something weird and it had him worried a little.

Rhys was the last person to actually express something other than mild loathing and hugs.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 01:54:02 pm »
Laughing, Shiloh stumbled back when he was shoved off and then stood grinning down at Rhy--at least until he stood up. Then he had to raise his eyes. The grin faltered into a look of mock hurt when he was informed he wasn't Rhys' favorite person, but with Rhys using that to segue into groping his chest, it was hard to maintain the expression. He laughed again and covered Rhys' hands with his own, keeping his hands on his chest. "You sayin' I don't got purdy eyes, boy?" he asked as he gazed into Rhys' eyes, aiming for deadpan but failing miserably. He couldn't seem to stop smiling.

Gods, as much as he'd never admit it out loud, he'd really missed Rhys. Finaa, too, but she wasn't here, which was odd. They'd always been a trio and he assumed she'd hang out with Rhys even after he'd flown the coop. Ah well, she was probably stuck doing drills or something, it happened, though he'd been hoping to see her, too.

Weird affection time over, Shiloh let go of Rhys' hands and batted them off his chest, then pulled out the chair next to Rhys' seat and plopped down into it. He reached for Rhys' drink and took a sip--and then nearly spit it all up again (ew, backwash, sorry Rhys) when Rhys spoke up about...about...

"Ya don't mean--" He coughed, liquid gone down the wrong pipe. "Ya don't mean...ya didn't get...he got kitty ears an' a tail? Prance or whatever his name--why's Finaa hatecha?" he asked, switching gears when the last part finally sank in. "What'd ya do?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 11:02:52 pm »
She was running a little late, thanks to stupid Alesku. Gods she wished he would lighten up sometimes. All this work was killing her. Part of it was probably because she loved to play dumb for him. Made him so irritated.

But lunch had already started and she and Rhys tended to eat together. Shiloh used too too, but he was gone now. Arriving slightly pink cheeked and out of breath, Finaa scanned around the room then actually let out a high pitched squeal of pleasure. It was her two favorite people in the whole world!

Pushing her way through the crowd, Finaa came up behind Shiloh and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, smushing his head against her impressive breasts and hugging him, "Shiloh! Oh my God! I haven't seen you in forever! I missed you!"

She then blinked, what Shiloh had just said sinking in, "Mad at Rhys? Am I? I bet he was a jerk then and you should totally kick his ass for me Shi!"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 03:16:39 am »
When Shiloh put his hands over Rhys he gave a quick squeeze and winked before taking a moment to soul gaze into Shilohs pretty brown eyes. Then all hell broke loose and they were cracking smiles all over the place to realise smile liquid and make people even more afraid of the scary Stage Four candidate and his weird Pilot friend.

Rhys sat back in his chair and leered at Shiloh when he stole his drink. Finaa hating him was a lie, how could Finaa hate him. Rhys was Awesome in Male Forme. The epitome of cool. Finaa’s melons were where Shilohs head was.

Huh?

Rhys had his mouth open, ready to bark a reply about Prance. Odd green yellow eyes glared at both of them collectively. Brats. “ I wasn’t a jerk. I just wanted to see Shilohs reaction.” Rhys frowned and opened his arms, turning to the side in a silent indication for Finaa to sit on his lap. “ So, Shy-Shy, just here to visit us, or is the lunch in the citadel too crappy that you have to come steal mine?”

(( Whoa, fail. D|< Sorry. ))

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 09:27:44 pm »
"Gyah!" Shiloh gasped, flailing as he was pulled backwards to find himself smushed against something warm and...squishy and...nice. While his first instinct was to throw off whoever was grabbing onto him, the fight died as soon as it kicked in as he registered just what, and whose, those were.

He knew those boobs, and his body relaxed as, with a grin, he leaned back into her and turned his head to the side so he could nuzzle her assets. "Heeey, Finaa," he grinned, gazing impishly up at her. "Good to see you'n your sisters're doin' good. Been a while, eh?" And gods how he'd missed her. Not just for her 'sisters', either. They were just a lucky bonus.

He loved both of these idiots.

When Finaa told him to kick Rhys' ass, and Rhys spoke up, that snapped Shiloh back out of bosom heaven. With a regretful sigh, he dislodged his head from Finaa's chest and sat up straight again, but he wasn't about to let Rhys have her yet. He hooked an arm around Finaa's waist and gave her a little tug to pull her down into his lap instead, wrapping his other arm around her waist as well and lacing his fingers together to lock her into place. "Sure ya wasn't. Finna here says ya was mean an' Iunno, I think I believe her. She's got the boobs an' all. I should beat ya up, but maybe I'll just settle for hoggin' her."

He stuck his tongue out at Rhys for good measure, just because he could. "Anyway, ain't I allowed to miss ya guys? Because I sure's hell don't miss the food. Our stuff's way better. Plus? Get this: fast food. S'right, I can go outside now. Be jealous."

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 11:40:12 pm »
When Rhys offered her his lap, Finaa had planned on taking it as soon as she was done hugging Shiloh. She had missed him a ton, and missed the three of them hanging out together. Finaa hadn't even realized how much she had missed that until Shiloh had come back.

The nuzzling made her giggle and her cheeks flushed just a little, "The girls are doing just fine Shy." She then gave a small squeal when Shiloh pulled her into his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, "Yay! I'm a prize! Rhys will have to fight for me!"

She shifted a bit so she could face Rhys, getting comfortable on the Pilots lap, "Yes yes. You are soooo big and bad now Shiloh muffin. Or do I have to call you Pilot Lockwood?" The mention of fast food got a gasp from Finaa, "Oh gods! I want a burger! Greasy and fattening and perfect!" Wiggling her butt of his lap, she turned to grin at Shiloh, "Come on! Bring me some next time? Please! Get some take out too! Noodles and rice and everything!"

Shifting took a ton of energy and Finaa tended to out eat both the boys combined and didn't really gain weight. Not that one would be able to tell with a girl who could chose how she looked. She clapped her hands, "And we can eat it together! Ohoh! And pizza!"

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 01:21:51 am »
Rhys rolled his eyes at the pair and turned back to his food slowly scooping it into his mouth, his face grim and his eyes down casted, head turned away. Hmph. He’d die before he told either of them that he was jealous. Bastards. It was then that a rather melodic voice piped up from a table across from them, a red-head with weird orange eyes.

“ Hey, could you not do that during lunch? I’m eating. I want to keep my food in my stomach.”

Rhys lift his eyebrows and smirked before ducking his head and picking at his food, again.

Vaughan had it up to his ears with being a candidate. He was at a breaking point and the couple accross from him with the snuggles and just being damn annoying. He didn’t care what stage they were in, and one was apparently great enough to not even wear his uniform.

He had his fork poised above his food and he just glared, his lips thin. Vaughan seeped ‘grumpy‘ and his expression screamed it too.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 12:48:13 am »
Shiloh laughed and kissed Finaa on the cheek. "Yeah, yeah, I'll smuggle somethin' in. But it'll cost ya!" He winked at her and bounced her in his lap a couple of times as he spoke, then leaned forward to rest his chin on her shoulder, arms still wrapped around her waist. Just cuddling. He'd missed that. He'd cuddle Rhys, too, if he were the cuddling type and he had boobs. "Just make a list an' I'll load up. I need more stuff to spend th' government's money on, anyway. Yo Rhys! Ya got any re--"

He stopped in mid-word and blinked. Rhys...didn't even look like he was paying any attention. He had his head down and was all focused on his food, not even paying attention to them. Shiloh furrowed his brow and looked at Finaa. That wasn't like him. Something happen he didn't know about?

Before he could ask what was up, though, another voice cut in and he swiveled to look, then cracked a grin when he saw a gracie glaring at him.

Gutsy.

And the kid thought Shiloh was a candidate? That was special.

"Aww, lookit the little gracie! It's so cute, like a puppy tryin' to bark like a big dog. What'sa matter, runt? Ya jealous?" Meeting the gracie's disgruntled expression with smiling nonchalance, Shiloh slid his hands up from Finaa's waist and cupped her breasts. "I don't blame ya. Woman like this, I'd be jealous too. Unless..." He arched an eyebrow and looked Vaughan over. "You like bein' the woman, if ya know what I mean."

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 05:18:32 pm »
Finaa laughed when Shiloh bounced her on her lap, cheeks flushed a little as she playfully swatted him, "Yeah, because having sex with you is such a chore. And I'll make the biggest list! Real food! Oh man! I can't wait." She turned her attention to Rhys, beaming, "Hey baby, what do you...Rhys?" Finaa frowned slightly, unsure why Rhys was pouting at his food.

She glanced over at Shiloh and shrugged, looking as puzzled as he was. She wasn't sure why he wasn't as excited as she was to see Shiloh. She leaned back against him, just enjoying the contact, the touch and scent of him.

Vaughan's comment got a raised eyebrow from Finaa, trying to not blush as her breasts got fondled, "Rude. We weren't bothering you little gracie. Now shut up and go back to your food."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 10:50:49 pm »
For a very short moment, Rhys looked up from his food towards Shiloh and Finaa, Eyes narrowing for a moment before he turned back and shovelled food into his mouth. Glaring at his lunch, fingers tightening around the fork. Did they have to do that right there? Grumpy. Finaa was never that happy to see him, and now she was trading sex for stuff. “ Finaa, you’re not a wh–“ Rhys looked up at the same time as everyone else, towards the gracie, blinking before looking towards Shiloh and Finaa.

Well, neither of them knew him.

Rhys didn’t know him.

What a perfect oppretunity to express his annoyance in a fashion out of the norm.

Like taking it out on a gracie.

That was such fun.

“ I think Shiloh should teach the mouthy little brat a lesson, hm?” Rhys stood up from his food and walked towards Vaughan, who’d since gotten up to wander over and glare at them from across the table. “Isn’t he pretty?” Rhys looked over his shoulder towards Finaa and Shiloh, moving in behind Vaughan to pull the younger candidate against his chest and run his hands down his chest, running them back up, dragging the uniform to expose his stomach and tattoo before stopping at his neck, fingers trailing across his jaw.

Vaughan glared at the pair, his expression turning sour when the one out of uniform fondled the girl, he felt an eyebrow twitch and then he felt a pair of hands on his chest. “What the fuck!? Get off of me! And you two! Take it to a room, I just ate, I don’t want to lose my cookies” Vaughan felt Rhys fingers tighten on his jaw and he let out a slightly pained whimper.

“Hmm, has such a lovely voice, too. Mouthing off to a Pilot. Tut, tut, little gracie.” Rhys smiled and tilted his head upwards and turned him towards Shiloh, a subtle hint at what the Pilot should do as punishment. “ It’d be such a pity if you lost it.” Rhys grinned, leaning down, whispering in Vaughans ear before biting it and standing up to look at Shiloh.

Only you can do this, I can’t maim other candidates. Yet.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 12:59:25 am »
When Rhys got up and started...started practically molesting the gracie right then and there, Shiloh's jaw dropped. What the--what the fuck was that? Yeah, the kid looked kinda girlie but that was a dude and--eww, Rhys. Talk about losing cookies, he did not need the image of his friend hanging all over another dude in his head. Still, what started out as mild irritation was quickly turning to full blown annoyance when that kid just wouldn't shut up, and with a low growl he lifted Finaa off his lap, set her back down on his chair, and stalked toward the two.

"Ya tellin' me what t'do, gracie?" he asked, eyes locked with Vaughan's. He knew what Rhys wanted him to do; they'd bullied kids together as candidates and he knew the cues, but he was a Pilot now and that made him hesitate. It was different when you were a candidate; you were all in the same boat, all equals in a rough sense. But now he was a Pilot and the power dynamics here were very solidly defined, unequal, and separate. It wasn't just about bullying anymore; now he was on the other side of the fence, and these candidates were investments.

Smack them around just to smack them around and you could get in trouble, he imagined--and maybe he had gone soft and was playing more by the book, but after that interrogation, fuck yeah he was careful!

Hurt them to teach them a lesson? Now, that much he knew was acceptable, going off his own experiences as a candidate.

He let his hand rest on his hip, near the combat knife sheathed at his belt. "Takin' it ya don't get how things work here, eh? I tell you what t'do, so ya best take that back an' apologize fer insultin' me'n my friend over there, an' ya can do it by kissin' my boots an' sayin' yer sorry. Go on. I'll letcha off the hook if ya do."

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 08:45:13 pm »
Finaa felt her jaw drop slightly as Rhys started feeling up the candidate. The male candidate. The male candidate! She had once asked him for sex while she was in a male form and he had gotten totally weirded out. And now he was groping some dude?

Moving out of Shiloh's way, Finaa leaned against the table, arms crossed under her huge breasts, "Come on guys. Can't you just...I donno...kick him or something? How often do we get to all hang out and you two want to beat up some smart mouth gracie?"

Not that the kid didn't deserve it. Don't pick fights you weren't sure you could win. Finaa had learned that quickly.

Stupid boys.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal