Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: It begins...  (Read 291 times)

Anonymous

It begins...
« on: March 31, 2010, 04:57:08 pm »
Hey-oh, RotE! I've been lurking about the forum for a few days now, snooping all over and spying like the stalker I am, some of you may have noticed me, some not. Just today I put the finishing touches on my first character, and I'm pretty happy about that.

Oh, and who am I, you might ask? Well you can call me Sparrow, or something shorter if it suits you, I suppose. I've been roleplaying (read: writing in general) for something like eleven or twelve years, and I found this place through the majestic automaton that is RPG-D. Can't think of anything else that you'd like to know, and it's not like I'm hiding some terrible secret, or anything. /cough

Anyhoo, I can't wait to start writing with the talented authors that populate the place!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: It begins...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 06:11:15 pm »
Welcome to RotE! 8D Can you fly? ._. I ask not because your name is Sparrow but because I'm currently reading a book where the main character is named Sparrow and he gains the ability to fly.

So can you? Huh? HUH? HUH?!

Anyway, hope you have fun. ^.^ I have one character in Libra, Arianna, so if you want to plotz wif meh just let me know. [/sagenod] I must warn you though, I'm a very slow poster. >__>

Anonymous

Re: It begins...
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 07:23:21 pm »
Of course I can fly! I can soar through the sky like a fighter jet! That character is based off of me.

I'd be happy to plot something out, and slow posting doesn't bother me much. I always end up spinning two or three threads at once, anyway, so any downtime I end up getting is both rare and welcomed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal