Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: G'day (evening, afternoon, morning, etc.) to everybody!  (Read 308 times)

Anonymous

G'day (evening, afternoon, morning, etc.) to everybody!
« on: March 27, 2010, 07:55:18 pm »
So there I was, sitting in my office chair with boredom literally replacing my brain matter with mush, when all of a sudden I stumble across the link to a website. With my curiosity piqued, I click.

And here we are.

You folks can call me Weird or Emmit or whatever, as long as I know you're talking to me.

Hmm... I just realized that I'm terrible at introducing myself. So, uh, yeah, I'm looking forward to RPing with you fine folks. I have myself a rude, crude, alcoholic of a Libran maintenance worker at my disposal. So if anybody wants to spend some time with him, send me a PM, an email, contact me on MSN, phone me, or whatever other way you want to contact me.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 05:02:57 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: G'day (evening, afternoon, morning, etc.) to everybody!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 10:16:57 am »
Hey ^___^ Welcome to RotE! It's super awesome here! I'm Rina! I would love to play with your guy sometime. I have Rafaela, who is a military gunner on Libra. I also have a naga dude in the works that is normally based on Cancer, but it wouldn't be hard to work out a reason for one or the other to be on a different station ^___^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal