Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: (Witty location-related topic)(Luci/open)  (Read 3329 times)

Anonymous

Re: (Witty location-related topic)(Luci/open)
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2010, 11:15:45 am »
Vedrit gently kissed her again "Its not wierd. This is the first time I've kissed a girl." he said, trying to ease her embarrasment. He was fine telling her, considering what they were doing.
His "other brain" knew exactly what they should do, even if Ved thought it was too soon
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2010, 12:50:16 pm »
Luci smiled at ved, her blush fading slightly "Really? oh thank buddha, i was worried you would tease me about it like other people would!" her smile widened to a grin as she hugged ved softly, enjoying that she was close to someone for the first time in a while.
This is the first time i've hugged anyone in a few years..i almost forgot what it felt like.. she thaught to herself before burying her face into the crook of his neck.

Anonymous

« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2010, 01:25:24 pm »
In a warm embrace, Ved wrapped his arms around her, gently holding her against him, lightly resting his head on hers. He couldnt remember the last time he had hugged someone, and it felt nice.
After a long pause of silence, Vedrit whispered "Any other first-time things you'd like to do?"

Anonymous

« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2010, 02:44:48 pm »
Luci's body stiffened up noticable as she registered what ved had whispered, her blush returned quickly and her eyes widened. She opened and closed her mouth a few times trying to say somthing but failing each time, she had somthing at the back of her mind that she hadn't done but she was possitive she didn't want to do it any time soon "V-ved..i...your not suggesting what i think your suggesting right?" she spoke in a quiet, chocked voice, her ears pinned back to her head as she began to feel increasingly uncomfortable.

Anonymous

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2010, 07:45:02 am »
Vedrit picked up on the cue "No, I wasnt suggesting anything. I was just asking, like if you wanted to...ummm..." he couldnt think of anything, not that he knew what Luci has or hasnt done, "I dont know." he said, completely sure he had ruined the moment.

Anonymous

« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2010, 03:55:47 pm »
Luci let out a sigh of relief and smiled slightly, her ears perking forward again "Good.." she pulled away from him slightly and gave him a quick kiss, her tail begginning to wag. "I have another question..and you can't say somthing like theres nothing much to tell ok? what is your past like? were are your family? do you have any siblings? dont hold back okay?" she smiled almost pleadingly at ved her ears relaxing back.

Anonymous

« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2010, 10:50:11 am »
"Thats not fair," Vedrit complained, "There really isnt much to talk about. If my life were a video, you would be using the fast-forward a lot to skip the parts where I do nothing. And dont think I'm just saying this to get you to stop asking, I say it because its true. There was nothing particularly bad that happened, nothing I want to hide. There was a lot of nothing."
Truth be told, she was getting on his nerves a bit, but she was making it worse by insisting he was hiding his past. Sure, he wasnt telling her everything, but what he was withholding wasnt much, and very personal.

Anonymous

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2010, 03:15:53 pm »
Luci sighed to herself and smiled "Fine..what would you like to do?" she tilted her head to the side and widened her smile to a grin, her ears perking forward and her tail wagging happily behind her.
Hmm...theres not too much to do now...he doesnt like question games...he probably doesnt like any sort of games..he seems quite the serious type.. she thaught to herself her eyes narrowing ever so slightly as she reminded herself of all the serious people she'd ever known - and they hadn't done much to help luci in her career or in life for the matter, her father being the main culprit for giving luci her hate of almost everything serious - but that was another story for another day and as far as luci was concerned her fathers name would never leave her lips ever again.

Anonymous

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2010, 09:27:39 pm »
"Well..." Vedrit stalled, scrambling for an idea. There was the computer, but he only had one, and the games were online. He didnt own any physical games or cards. Unless there was a movie or show Luci wanted to watch, the tele wouldnt provide much help.
'Wow...' he thought, 'I need to get some hobbies.'

At long last, Vedrit could only shrug "Im out of ideas. All the fun I have is either in my ship on the net." he said, running a hand through his hair and scratching his head

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal