Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Some Bites Are Good, Some Are Bad (Okami)  (Read 568 times)

Anonymous

Some Bites Are Good, Some Are Bad (Okami)
« on: December 23, 2009, 01:51:08 pm »
"Hold on Viv, we'll get you back in and you'll be fine." Atticus was breathing heavy as he held Vivian in his arms and stood over the entrance to their house. He set her down and reach lifting the lid to a compartment on his side and pressing a button underneath before closing it again and picking her up again. He lifted her easily, the demon blood in his veins helping the task, even with all her equipment.

The door beneath him sunk into the soil and down into their home. He found Brie waiting for them and he moved past her quickly to the infirmary down one of the halls.

"She fell, then got bitten...a few times. I'm not sure how many times...I had to cut across the caves." His suit was covered in the green stick of Julachid blood. It had a sort of smell to it, but that didn't even register right now.

"I think she might have broken something." He talked to her over his shoulder as he rushed to the infirmary. When he reached it he sat Vivian down who was completely passed out. He started by taking off her helmet. Her face was a little bit pale underneath her dark color. Her eyes closed, He reach towards her neck, her pulse was still strong. They were lucky she was an elf, if she was human she might be dead. He laid her guns and knives on the floor unhooking her belt and taking out one of her knives.

"Sorry babe, I'm not trying to get you naked I swear." He cut off around the armor of the pants and took the pieces off to reveal her leg. It wasn't sitting quite right. Brie couldn't fix this...

"Call the closest Hunter Outfit. We need their medic...and fast. I'll get the anti-venom." He rushed away from Viv closing the knife sliding it into his pocket. He rushed to the cabinet and pulled out a suitcase and opened it onto the table. His finger ran over the labels of some of them before coming to a green liquid and pulling it out along with a syringe then opening the lid and pulling some into the syringe. The needled on it was rather long.

"Go Brie!"

------

At the nearest Hunter Outfit Ray picked up the phone and was nodding his expression grave. He turned towards the other Hunters in the room with him,

"They need a medic."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Some Bites Are Good, Some Are Bad (Okami)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 07:40:06 pm »
"Oh Gods, Vivian..." Brie's eyes were wide as she met Atticus in the hall. She followed him quickly, opening the door to the room and quickly moving out of his way. A quick glance over Vivian and Brie agreed, there was no way she could fix this. The broken leg probably but not the vemon, she had to be filled with it from all the bites that Brie could see.

She stood and stared in shock as Atticus began removing Vivian's armor and his words barely registered in her ears. It was ironic that the two of them had gone out to get more Julachid venom so that Brie could make more anti-venom. She hadn't wanted them to bring it back this way...

"Call the closest Hunter Outfit. We need their medic...and fast..."

Brie was glued to the spot, staring at Vivian's slightly pale face...she looked wrong. What if she didn't make it? What if Atticus hadn't brought her back fast enough and she was going to die right on that table...

Atticus barked at Brie and she jumped. "Right, calling now." She went over to the com station and punched in the frequency for the closest station. Ray picked up.

"We have a wounded team mate here, she was bitten multiple times by Julachids and has a broken leg and we have no medic. We need you to send someone as soon as possible please..."  Whoever it was, Brie prayed they were fast.

Danny was already pulling on his suit, and attaching his mask to the back of it. Radiation was a problem, breathing toxic fumes was not. He grabbed the nearest med kit and was already heading out of the room to the top of the base as Ray spoke.

"On it, boss."

Dark brown eyes squinted a little as he reached the surface. He had known Atticus and Vivian a little, he didn't know the new scientist, Brie, that had called. With supernatural speed kicking in, Danny was at the front door in a few minutes. A little blonde woman was standing, waiting for him.

"She's in here, quick..."

Danny nodded and followed, who he assumed was Brie, into the room where Atticus was about to give Vivian the anti-venom. The vampire was pushing his suit around his waist and tying the arms around himself. He nodded at the man across the table.

"Atticus." Already his hands where looking for Vivian's pulse and checking her for bites. "Miss Vivian, doing quite well under the circumstances I see." Six bites, if she was anything but a Drow she would have been dead already. Danny looked up at Atticus.

"Alright Handsome let's get to work. You only need about half that anti-vemon, she's not going to need that much when I'm done with her and you wouldn't want to use up to much of your supply in case I can't get here next time."

He looked over his shoulder at Brie. "Pretty girl, I need to you get my an IV and set Vivian up. Can you do that?" As she nodded Danny smiled a little. Poor thing looked lost, she had to be new. Looking up at Atticus with the same small smile. "She's gonna be fine mate, got her here just in time. We'll worry about the leg last, shall we?"

With that Danny grabbed a nearby glass and leaned over Vivian, finding the first bite on the inside of her elbow. "Get the rest of her suit off, I have to get to all her bites." The vampire took a deep breath, out of habit since he didn't need to breathe really and placed his lips over the bite. After a moment, he moved away and spit the vemon into the glass. Not the best way to get it out of her system, but it was the fastest.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 08:09:50 pm »
Atticus grimaced as Danny bit into Vivian. He really appreciated the help Danny could offer but it was a little unnerving, though really he wasn't one to talk about unnerving. His red eyes blinked as he looked her over. His heat was beating hard in his chest. He got quickly to getting the rest of her uniform off.

First her weapons, her knife. He slid it to the shelf underneath the cot she was on. He started to slide her guns and bolsters off. He felt weird just touching them, she never let him touch her guns. Ever. He moved to get the rest of her uniform off quickly. His hands stayed steady but he was scared and he rarely was afraid, with Vivian though it was something else.

He dropped her clothes as he cut them off with his knife. He really hoped she would be good, better than good. He'd lost too many people recently.

One was too many.

In Vivian's mind she was dreaming heavy dreams. The venom cutting through her veins fast and with heat.  Vivid disjointed dreams ran through her head. Images of Atticus and his eyes, but they were brighter, scarier.  His teeth were sharper and creepy. His face was even different. Brie was dead on the ground in front of them and her body was cold and pale. Vivian wanted to kneel down to touch her but the way Atticus was looking at her...it wasn't him.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 05:21:12 pm »
Brie stood with the IV and bag of antibiotics in her hand, eyes still glued to Vivian's face. Sure she had been assigned as the scientist/medic, but the medic bit she was very blurry on. She knew how to do a few things with this was SO beyond her training.

Danny had moved from the Drow's arm to a bite on her thigh just above her kneecap.
"Sorry my dear, I usually ask a lady first, but desperate times...." His dark brown eyes moved to Brie and he spit more of the vemon into the glass he held after extracting more from Vivian's wounds. "Atticus, place the IV for me mate." He felt bad for the girl, but her hands where shaking so bad it was probably best she didn't place it herself. He handed the full glass of venom to Brie. "Darling, go put this somewhere safe for now and bring me a new glass. Quickly now..."

Tears where brimming in Brie's eyes but she blinked them back quickly as she handed the IV to Atticus. She took the jar from Danny, placing a lid tightly on it before jogging over to her lab table that was in the infirmary before coming back with a new one. She felt pretty useless, wanting to help, wanting to do something, anything at all....
The little scientist moved to the top of the table, running her hands through Vivian's white hair.

"Don't worry Vivian, we got you. Everything is gonna be fine..."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 05:14:13 pm »
Atticus wanted to comfort Brie, but there was just too much going on. He squeezed her hand for a brief moment before taking the IV from her. He hooked it up to the metal stand he pulled from a corner. He took a deep breath steadied his hand and hooked it into Vivian. He pulled a bandage over it and took a step back. He watched Danny for a little bit longer before he smelled his own armor.

He glanced at Brie and took a deep breath. He couldn't keep his eyes away from Vivian for long though. He touched Danny's shoulder on the way passed.

"I'll be right back." He went to his room quickly, a slight jog. He stripped out of the armor covered in the Julachid blood. His nose wrinkled at the smell. Some of the armor was being eaten through by acid. He grabbed a garbage bag and opened it on the floor. He took his weapons and important pieces that didn't have replacements and put them in one bag, and the things that needed to be tossed in another. He tossed the gloves he was wearing and toss them in the bag. Tying it off he changed clothes into a pair of black cargo pants and a gray wife beater.

Coming out of his room he had the tied off bag in his hands. He looked at Brie as she comforted Vivian. He couldn't just stand there and watch her...be all unconscious. It made him sick to his stomach. They would have to replace...almost all of her armor.

Fucking nest.

He grabbed some of her things watching his hands and clothes, then tossed it down the garbage chute. He walked back over to the table and watched Danny.

"How's she doing?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal