Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Good to be back in the game...  (Read 252 times)

Anonymous

Good to be back in the game...
« on: December 11, 2009, 02:50:25 am »
I used to play-by-post roleplay alot during Secondary school. I was a member of tons of RPG boards, including Spirits of the Earth. Then when I started at university, there simply wasn't time for it any more, so I gave up.

Now, feeling in need of some creative motivation and inspiration, I've decided to give it another go. This kind of interactive storytelling greatly benefits my writing and character design skills, and of course it's also a huge amount of fun. =P Needless to say I will also be registering at SotE pretty soon.

I've posted my first character profile, after many hours of preparing references and profile writing. I hope she's not too much of an odd one - I've done my best to make her a part of this universe. =P I came up with this girly fox a while back and I've been feeling in dire need of expanding her character. Hopefully RotE will do the trick!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Good to be back in the game...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 07:37:06 am »
good to have you here! I hope to work with you in the future, and maybe come up with some awesome plot ideas as well.

Anonymous

Re: Good to be back in the game...
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 03:05:14 pm »
Oooh foxy lady! =^_^=

Welcome to RotE, I'm late saying hi because school is eating my head. =D

But seriously Welcome to RotE and enjoy yourself! Your charrie looks neat.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal