Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Puppetmaster (Kitsy/Lizzy)  (Read 703 times)

Anonymous

The Puppetmaster (Kitsy/Lizzy)
« on: November 25, 2009, 01:26:19 pm »
Lamb fidgeted, staring at her reflection in the mirror. She was mostly ready, just putting the finishing touches on her makeup. It wasn't often Lamb got to dress up like this and she wanted to make the most of it. She carefully applied the dark red lipstick, feeling a little bold for even wearing it.

She was dressed up as a puppet, complete with strings at her arms and legs. Lamb flushed at her reflection, eyes going to the rather low cut of her top, her breasts shoved together and up. It was much more revealing then she normally wore and she was rather looking forward to Satori's reaction.

That thought had her flushing darker and looking away from the mirror. She didn't care what Satori thought. They were just friends! That was all! Just...close ones. Just because they had had sex a few times didn't mean anything. They weren't going to do that anymore. Which was what Lamb always told herself, yet she always seemed to fall right back into bed with the other girl.

Stupid! Stop thinking about that. Lamb glanced up at her reflection again. She felt...pretty like this. And even as she tried to no think about it, that small part in the back of her mind, really wanted Satori to think she was pretty like this. That she looked so amazing, the blond would make a move and they would make love all night.

Despite having planned the idea for the costumes together, Lamb had wanted to surprise Satori and be surprised. She couldn't wait to see what her friend was wearing. The butterflies in her stomach made her smile and she shook her head. This wasn't a date. It was just a party, that she was going to with a friend. That was all.

A quick adjustment of her wig and Lamb was ready. Satori should be here to pick her up....for their not a date in a few minutes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: The Puppetmaster (Kitsy/Lizzy)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 01:09:14 pm »
The last touch.

The hat!

Satori gingerly placed it on top of her hair that was braided back into one big braid trailing down her back. She thought she looked damn good. She had a corset like top with fancy puffy sleeves. It had taken a little while to figure out the perfect way to express what she was supposed to be. It was hard without being able to see Lamb's outfit too first. She knew...sort of what it was supposed to look like, but they hadn't shown each other the outfits once they bought them. She had liked that idea, she couldn't wait to see Lamb now.

They were still in an odd gray area, well Lamb was in more of a gray area so Satori was drug along with her for the moment. Satori was comfy with waiting it out, no need to jump into anything. Her thoughts trailed off to how they had been recently, Lamb denying any sort of feelings then somehow always being there...and it leading to the bedroom. Satori was fine with the arrangement, though she figured it wasn't quite healthy. Though really what Pilot excelled at healthy? Besides maybe Alesku.

She sat down the cut skirt falling off her legs slightly. She slid her feet into the dark brown lace up shoes. So the hat wasn't the last touch she had these awful shoes. They were one of the few high heeled shoes she had ever even owned. They were stilettos that laced up around her ankles. They were based on older designs. They were also one of the most expensive things in her closet. She stood up and wobbled slightly then gained her balance and slipped into the way of walking in them.

Nice.

She slid her phone into her bra and walked out of the room Lantenac locking it behind her.

Thanks Lanty.

You look nice Ms. Claire.

Aw, thanks Lanty.

You're welcome, don't forget that...

...If I get any peanut butter candy it's yours? I won't.

She arrived at Lamb's door a little while later and raised her hand...wondering if it would be more fun to to just walk in. She thought back to how Lamb had been acting and knocked on the door a couple times before putting her hands at her sides.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 12:43:34 am »
The doorbell caused Lamb to startle, dropping her phone on the floor. With a soft curse, she picked it up, checking to make sure it was alright. She was still clutching it when she opened the door, taking in Satori.

Her eyes widened as she looked her over. The blond looked so cool! So confident and amazing looking. A blush crept over her skin, "You l-look per-perfect!" Lamb smiled up at her friend. She could do this, they were just going to the party as friends.

Why do you do that? You know you want her. Just fuck the girl.

Hael!

It's true. You are hoping you'll get drunk and she'll take you home.
Lamb was blushing a darker red as she felt the dragon's mind slip away. It was made worse by the fact she knew she was right.

Lamb moved into the hallway, sliding her phone into a pocket in her skirt, "W-we should get-get g-going." Still blushing, Lamb reached over and took Satori's hand, "I-I like the s-shoes."

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 02:08:26 pm »
When Lamb opened the door Satori's breath caught in her throat. Her hands twitched without her telling them to. They wanted to touch the other girl, badly. She felt an intense heat. Lamb looked...wonderful, delicious and so different. Lamb always looked good to Satori, especially lately...but, this outfit? So...provocative... well comparatively. She felt a little bit like how she assumed a guy normally felt, overwhelmed by just how...pretty her "date" was.

Satori didn't hear what Lamb said for a moment as the other girl stepped out into the hallway. She was caught up in just...looking at her. She could barely process anything. Until Lamb grabbed her hand. An electric shock went through her and she recovered and closed her mouth with a slow smile.

"Thank you...I...you are...just..." she trailed off for a minute. "...you look beautiful." She felt a little heat come to her cheeks. She squeezed Lamb's hand back and the nodded gathering herself.

"I suppose we should get going."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 11:46:42 am »
Lamb was blushing again, feeling flustered being so close to Satori. She didn't feel just like friends when they were this close. It was harder to pretend all that heat wasn't there. But Lamb still felt so confused. She didn't like girls...she..really didn't. No other female had made her want to kiss them before and still didn't. Just...Satori. But they were friends....and it was all so strange to Lamb.

"T-th-thank you." Lamb ducked her head, trying to hide the shy, pleased smile those words brought. Her fingers tightened around Satori's hand. She wasn't sure how to feel about everything, but she knew she didn't want to lose Satori. She hoped there would be lots of fruity drinks at the party. It was easier when she was drunk.

Lamb gasped when they entered the party. It was all so beautiful! And the Pilots all had such amazing costumes! She pressed closer to her friend, feeling shy as her eyes took it all in, "W-wow! L-look at everyone!"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 11:06:48 am »
Viola wasn't sure how she had ended up dressed as a sheepherder, she though that she had bought a cow costume. But when she open the box there it was a long crook, and a cute fluffy dress with lace.

Viola shivered. There was a note in side. "This is better i promise" is all it said.So she had put it on and walked to the party.

Viola wasn't really watching where she was going when she walk straight in to two women.  

"Oh man I'm sorry." Viola said as she looked up at the women in front of her.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 01:55:58 pm »
Everyone did look good! She grinned and looked around for a little bit. She needed to find the bar, and soon. That had been her mantra lately, there weren't as many nerves floating around if liquor was involved. She was eying the room and spotted the bar she was taking a step forward when a another pilot bumped into her. She took a step back and grinned at the other pilot.

"It's alright! I should have watched where I was going." She stopped for a minute looking at the girl's costume, and then up at her. "I don't recognize you, I'm sorry." Satori held out her hand, "I'm Satori Clare."

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 01:57:31 pm »
Lamb clung tightly to Satori, feeling shy around everyone. She had never really felt like she belonged among them. They were all so cool and interesting and....dark.

When the other Pilot bumped into them, Lamb gave a small squeal in surprise, arms clamping tighter to Satori's arm in surprise. She then flushed, relaxing a little and ducking her head, "S-sorry. I-it was my fault."

She recognized the woman, Viola Llown, Sabela's younger sister. Lamb knew most of the Pilots, or at least who they were. She didn't know much about her beyond that, "T-that is a cute d-d-dress." She felt her cheeks go darker as her stammer got worse. It was harder to control the more nervous she became.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 08:58:06 am »
Viola took Satori's hand "I'm Viola. Its really good to meet you!"
Viola smiled and look at the two. "Where you on your way to get drinks? Do you mind if i join you?"

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2010, 10:13:32 am »
Satori patted Lamb's hand that clung tightly to her arm. The poor thing was going to explode if she wasn't careful. They needed to get her one of those fizzy pink drinks like now. Then the girl mentioned drinks, perfect!

"Actually we were heading that way. Come along for the ride." She smiled at the girl. Wait, Viola? She did remember the name...she was Sabela's sister. Good lord. This girl seemed so sweet though, maybe Sabela was a bad apple...a bad, bitchy, evil, stuck up apple. She shook her head.

She leaned towards the girl and pointed to where they were heading.

"So how long have you been a Pilot now?"

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 11:24:55 pm »
Drinks sounded amazing to Lamb right then. She could do with some liquid courage in dealing with Satori.

For being related to Sabela, Viola seemed so nice. Though she shared some of her sister's looks. Personally, Lamb thought she was prettier than Sabela was. Still feeling shy, Lamb didn't say anything, much happier to let Satori do the talking.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 06:41:07 pm »
Viola smiled at them and started walking with them to the bar, "It's really nice to meet some new Pilots." Viola was happy that she was meeting some female Pilots. They seemed much nice then her sister.
The bar was crowded with all sorts of people in costume. Viola looked at the two girl and smiled,
"First rounds on me. What do you guys want? I'm sure I can butt my way in there! No one ever see me coming!"

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 10:08:51 am »
Viola was gonna buy drinks? Hell yes! She was nicer than Sabela. She grinned at the girl happy to meet new people that seemed friendly enough. She always knew something was off with Pilots but she wasn't someone who could hold back because of it. She knew that would be hypocritical.

"I'll have a whiskey and a cola thanks. You're my new best friend." She grinned wide at the girl. She looked over at Lamb who was glued to her.

"What do you want darlin'?"

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 11:37:27 am »
"A-aren't they free?" Lamb's forehead wrinkled, slightly confused. She had assumed Viola had meant she would grab the drinks when she said they were on her.

She was starting to calm down a little, as Viola seemed nice. Her heart wasn't pounding a mile a minute anymore and her death grip on Satori's arm loosened a little. Flushing slightly at the darling comment from Satori, Lamb chewed on her lip, thinking a moment, "Uh...uh...can I have an Amaretto sour?"

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 07:56:49 pm »
"Got it" Viola pushed though the crowed and got up to the bar.

"I need a Whiskey with cola, a amaretto sour, and a Cosmopolitan for me." It took a little bit of time but she got all three drinks and headed back to the girls as slowly as she could, careful not to spill the drinks.

Handing the other girls their drinks, Viola lifted her own in a cheers, "Here we go girls! Enjoy!"

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2010, 10:09:50 am »
Satori took her drink and smiled wide. She could smell the whiskey already. It was heavenly smell. She was sure that when she died, if Heaven was in order it would smell like this and they'd serve whiskey all the time. She took a sip and the warmth traveled down her throat making her feel fantastic.

"Thank you so much." She felt a party brewing inside her, and she was ready.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 12:04:24 am »
Taking a sip of her drink, Lamb savored the sweet taste, like candy on her tongue. Relaxing a little more, Lamb smiled again, "Y-yes. Th-thank you. Everyone h-has such c-cool costumes."

Tugging the bodice of her costume up, Lamb tried to not fidget. It was just so much more revealing than anything she normally wore, "I-it took me f-forever to find s-shoes that matched..."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 03:43:11 pm »
"Well you did a really good job! You look like a puppet! And I love that the two of yuou match. It's so cute." Viola smiled and sipped her drink. She wished she had dressed up with some one. But she didnt have a lot of friends who said they would be coming. Maybe she should have asked the guys she met in the lunch room. Oh well. Too late to think of that now.  
"Who desided on the costumes?"

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 07:21:44 am »
Satori smiled wide as Lamb talked to Viola. This girl would be good for Lamb to make friends with maybe. She had a gentle way about her. The good traits of her family must have all passed to her.

Satori took another drink and then pointed at Lamb. She beamed with pride at the girl. Though she didn't register that she was doing so. She looked like someone in love at that moment.

"Lamb did. She's a genius really." She squeezed Lamb's arm gently and took another drink. She was wondering if Bart would show up or not. She didn't know if Lamb and he had met but it would be nice for her to meet him.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 11:22:35 am »
Lamb flushed all the way to her roots, ears flicking wildly at the compliment, "O-oh. No, it wasn't really hard, I mean....it...thank you." Lamb took another long pull on her drink, almost finishing the thing off.

If she was going to get through this party, she needed to get drunk. Really drunk.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal