Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To catch a panty thief. [Open!]  (Read 3567 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

To catch a panty thief. [Open!]
« on: November 07, 2009, 02:51:56 pm »
Motherfucker!

Trixy signed off her terminal and was out of her room in record time, stopping only to lock the door behind her since someone was ganking her panties. Then she was off, tearing down the hall and dodging past the poor souls that happened to be wandering around at that time, mentally cursing all the way. She couldn't believe it. Her new panties. Hers! She'd worn them all but never, had been mourning their death-by-washer, and then she finds out on the goddamned public blog, of all things, that Raf was wearing them!

Maybe that's where all her socks' long lost siblings had gone. Why Raf would steal one, though...who knows. Maybe those genuinely were the washer's fault, but now she was paranoid.

Raf's room wasn't far down from hers and she slid to a stop in front of it. She was dressed for a lazy, laid back day in sweats and a tank top and hadn't bothered to put on any shoes. Socks were awesome on the slick, tile floor. "RAF!" She pounded on the door. "Open the hell up! I know yer in there! Come out with yer hands up and my panties better be in one of them! Now or I'm kickin' down yer fuckin' door!"

How she'd be kicking down a steel door, Trixy hadn't a clue. But it sounded good at the time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: To catch a panty thief. [Rina!]
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 03:27:59 pm »
The loud banging on her door startled Rafaela, jumping in her chair slightly. Uh-oh. Trixy didn't sound very happy. But then she never sounded very happy. Raf never really feared going out on missions. Not of dying anyway. She knew that it wasn't going to be some enemy pilot, shooting her down, oh no. It was going to be Trixy throttling her that finally did her in.

She was dressed in the underwear she had stolen from Trixy and a white tank top. They were a little big for her, as she lacked Trixy's pleasant curves. Raf being built like a 12 year old boy was really the only thing that kept her Captain's bras safe. She wasn't actually sure who the tank top belonged too.

The redhead stood up and stretched her arms over her head, padding over to the door. She opened it and beamed up at Trixy, "Hi Trixy!" Throwing some fuel on the fire, Rafaela turned and gave Trixy a view of her ass, "I look pretty good in these, eh?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 07:59:46 pm »
"ARGH!" With a scream of rage, Trixy lifted one leg and planted her foot right on Rafaela's ass, booting her back into the room and promptly tackling her face-down to the floor before the poor girl had a chance to recover.

"You idiot! Those were brand-fucking-new! Do you know how much those cost?! I had to special order them!"

She scrambled around on top of Rafaela and pinned her, sitting down on the girl's lower back with her own body facing Rafaela's legs. Then she went for the underwear, grabbing them and attempting to yank them down her hips. "I didn't even get a chance to wear them yet and now you've got 'em and probably got all yer...icky...vagina ...stuff on them! Goddammit! What don'tcha understand about mine, not yers?! I toldja I'd beat yer ass next time you took my stuff!"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 02:29:40 pm »
"WHOASHIT!" Raf had been expecting Trixy to be pissed, though not quite this mad. She slammed into the ground with a loud, "Oof!" She had gotten worse beatings on the practice mat, but it still hurt.

The gunner squirmed, hips bucking and legs flailing, "Oh calm down! If you wanted my panties off so bad, you just had to ask!" Fuck. She really hadn't thought she would be so pissed! "Trixy! Stooop! Lemme goooo! RAPE!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 08:52:24 pm »
"RAF!" That made Trixy back off, jerking her hands away and holding them up like she'd just touched something nasty and contaminating. Then she promptly twisted around and slugged Rafael in the shoulder, not hard but hard enough to show her displeasure, and climbed to her feet with an irritated huff. "That's fuckin' disgusting, Raf! Don't flatter yerself!" she growled, though her dusky cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment. Rape?

Honestly.

"And I shouldn't hafta ask fer my panties back!" she added, rounding on Rafaela and nudging her in the ribs with her sock-covered foot, hands planted firmly on her hips and mouth twisted into a scowl. It looked rather out of place on her pixie-like face.

"I never even got to wear them! Y'know, things in the laundry aren't public property. You know that, right? Gods. Just...just gimme them back and get some fuckin' pants on, will ya?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 10:35:08 pm »
Rafael sat up, panting, her pale cheeks flushed from all her struggling. The punch to her arm teetered her, but she grinned at her friend, rubbing it, "Please. You know you want me. I'm so much sexier then anyone you've ever screwed."

She did feel a little bad at how upset Trixy was. She hadn't know the panties were brand new when she had borrowed them. Her own clothes were just all dirty and she had needed clean panties. Standing up, Rafael hooked her thumbs into the bands and tugged them off, revealing that she was a natural redhead.

Dangling them from her finger, she gave Trixy a sheepish look, "Sorry. I didn't know you hadn't worn them. I was just out and they were cute. Kinnda big though. You got an ass on you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 09:40:46 pm »
"You wish, Raf."

With a hiss of annoyance, Trixy snatched the panties out of Rafaela's hand and started to shove them into her pocket before she realized she didn't have any pockets. Damn sweats, why didn't they have pockets? Since that failed, she balled them up in her fist instead and tried not to think about where they had been; they would need a good washing and then, by gods, she would wear them, even though their virginity had already been stolen. It just wasn't the same, wearing underwear that had already been used by someone else. Just didn't have the same sort of fresh, magical new undies vibe.

Fixing her ponytail, which had started to come loose during their little scuffle, Trixy had been about to tell the girl to put on some damned clothes already when Rafaela went and did it--she commented on her ass.

Trixy scowled. "At least I have an ass, flat-ass! Now put on some freakin' clothes already, I don't wanna see yer landscaping!" 'Have an ass on you.' Bah! She knew she had junk in her trunk but Raf didn't keep having to point that out!

And then, feeling a tad guilty for man-handling Rafaela who, while she had her annoying habits that made Trixy see red, was still her friend, she added, "I hope you've learned yer lesson, by the way. I forgive ya, but for the love of gods, buy some lingerie, alright?"

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 10:39:37 pm »
"Hey. I'm lean. Besides, you know I love a girl with meat on her bones!" Reaching over, Raf smacked Trixy on her ass, grinning at her friend. For all that she teased and flirted, Raf didn't really want to sleep with Trixy. Trixy was a friend and partner and well, Raf didn't really respect the girls she fucked. And she didn't do commitment.

"I have underwear. I just...forget to wash it." Laundry was the worst job ever and something Rafaela avoided for as long as passable. Grabbing a pair of pants, the gunner slid them on, going commando for the day, "Well, now that you're here, how about I buy you lunch so you stop giving me the stink eye."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 01:00:12 pm »
Trixy yelped at the smack, and then glowered at Raf and twisted to face her, trying to keep her ass out of hand's reach. She opened her mouth to fire some comment at her, but the laundry thing made her freeze with her mouth still hanging open. "You have no underwear?"

It was soon confirmed, and Trixy watched in horror as Raf slid into a pair of pants--sans underwear. "How many days in a row have you worn those?" she asked, lip curled in disgust, then she shook her head and let out an agitated sigh. "That's gross, Raf. And don't the seam chafe? Fuck, if it'll stop you stealin' my stuff I'll do yer goddamn laundry for you, lazy ass. Now c'mon, you better be planning on treating me to something good 'cause those panties weren't cheap."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 11:50:15 pm »
Raf was amused by Trixy's reaction, grinning at her friend. Sure, it was a little gross, but it wasn't that bad. It was all...her anyway. Besides, Trix was fun to fuck with, "Oh, I donno. Like...a week? Two. I donno. I don't keep track!"

The little redheads face lit up at the mention of someone else doing her laundry, "What? Seriously? You will? Man, you do wanna fuck me if you are willin' to be all domestic and stuff. Gonna make me dinner too?'

With a laugh, Raf headed out of the room, "Come on. I don't wanna stay in. Let's go find a bar or something. Oh. Did I tell you what happened with Angela?" Angela was Raf's latest bed buddy, though she was already starting to get bored.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 01:14:27 pm »
Trixy rolled her eyes and then threw up a hand, mouth a stern line. "Not so fast. I said I'd do yer laundry if, and only if, it'd stop ya stealing my shit. That's it. Ya steal one more pair of panties and the deal's off, and it's only laundry. Got it? No cookin', cleanin', or sexual favors, hot as I realize I am."

She gave a little snort and added, "But seriously, that's disgusting. Ya can't go two weeks without doing the wash."

With a sigh, still very disturbed and now just imagining that those pants reeked even though it was all in her head, she followed Raf out of the room and into the sterile-looking hall, all polished metal and order, just as things should be. Trixy threw Raf a sidelong look. "Angela? Angela..." She pursed her lips, musing. "That the flavor of the week? Hard to keep up with you, Raf. What happened?"

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2010, 03:25:57 pm »
It was just too funny watching Trixy flip out. Raf was probably the worst friend ever, but she really didn't care, "Alright. Deal. You clean my clothes and I wont steal your clothes." Rafael batted her pale lashes as Trixy, "It's alright. I understand. You want to use my sweet body in return for your hard work. It's alright. Take me now!"

Laughing at her own joke, the short gunner followed Trixy out into the hallway. She hated how so much of the station looked, all lifeless and bare. She wished there could be more color, more personality around.

"Angela is the one with the purple streak in your hair that you hated. Remember, she said you would be pretty if you didn't look so tired all the time. Well, you'll be glad to know I'm now avoiding her. She keeps trying to get all serious and date and shit. Fucking woman. Why do that have to get so clingy?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 08:27:32 pm »
Trixy only grumbled in response at Raf's little joke and flipped her the bird from over her shoulder as she continued down the hall. But it was all in good, cranky fun. Yeah, she was annoyed and all, but Raf was also her friend. She was allowed to be annoyed with her, though by this point it was all in show. The anger had faded minutes ago, but hell if she was going to let Raf know that.

She slid her hands into her pockets as they walked, twitched a little when she felt her balled-up underwear, but quickly returned her attention to Raf's story.

"Oh, her! The bitch!" Trixy proclaimed, memory returning full force. "Goddamn woman. Of-fucking-course I looked tired, I'd just pulled an all-nighter helping out some rookies! I don't look like that all the time, only when I don't get any freakin' sleep!" Which was most of the time, but that was completely beside the point. She fell into step beside Raf, eager to get in on all the dirt, and threw her a sideways glance.

"So? She's gettin' clingy so whatcha gonna do about it? Gonna dump her? 'Cause I think that's what it'd be, dumping. Sounds like she thinks you guys are already dating," she said with a wry grin.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2010, 01:34:15 pm »
Raf just blew Trixy a kiss when she flipped her off. There was no real animosity between them and Trixy could be such a prude. Really, it was her duty as a friend to shake things up for the girl. Otherwise it was just work, work, work!

Raf rolled her eyes at Trixy's outburst. Personally, she agreed with Angela, Trixy could be cute if she didn't look like hell all the time. But she never seemed to sleep enough, meals were always taken when there was time and well, being in the military meant you didn't really get a lot of time for hair and make up. But Raf was never going to tell Trixy that. She liked all her teeth right where they were.

The redhead scowled, thrusting her hands deep into her pockets, "I just don't get it. I told her right from the start that I didn't want anything serious, that it was all casual. Then a few weeks later and she's calling all the time, she flipped her shit man, when I slept with that blond mechanic. And I donno...I was just gonna ignore her calls and stuff and see if she gets the hint..."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2010, 06:17:48 pm »
"It's 'cause ya fuck chicks, dude, and girls are fuckin' psycho," Trixy said, taking a turn down another hall that would lead them out of the living quarters and toward the cafeteria. "Look, if I was you, I'd just flat out tell her off. If you gotta dump her, dump her, but clingy bitches just aren't gonna take a hint."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 08:11:18 pm »
"Aw man. Cafeteria food again? I'm so sick of it." Raf pouted, sticking out her lower lip, "I want real coffee. When do we get some leave man? I wanna go dancing and pick up some hot chick and get laid. Maybe find you a guy so you aren't so uptight."

The short redhead shrugged her shoulders and grinned, "I can't help it. Girls are hot. And just....boys are so gross. I don't know how you let them touch you. All hairy and sweat and flat." Raf made a face, wrinkling her nose in distaste.

Though her expression quickly turned melancholy, "I know. I know. I just hate having to tell them. They get all crying and shit. Hey. You tell her for me!" Raf beamed brightly at Trixy. She knew there was not a chance in Hell that Trixy would, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 06:21:23 pm »
Trixy couldn't help but smile as Motormouth went off, rolling her eyes as she complained about the food and then, of course, went on her 'boys are icky' tangent like a grade schooler. And what was that about being uptight? Jeez, just because she didn't bang everything that moved didn't make her a prude!

Trixy was raring to call her on that and correct her, but then Raf went and said something far more interesting, and Trixy's eyebrows rose. Break up with the chick for her, eh?

Snorting, Trixy came to an abrupt stop and whirled to face Raf, grinning a bit too mischievously. "Oh yeah? Ya really wanna be a chickenshit and wuss out on dumpin' yer lay? Fine, gimme yer cell. I'll do it if it'll stop yer bitchin', 'cause I got balls," she said, and held her hand out expectantly. "Pretty low way to do it, though. Worse than a text message. But hey, I've got no emotional investment here so if ya really want me to..."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 08:40:26 pm »
Rafaela's eyes lit up and she scrambled to pull her cell out of her pocket, shoving it her friend, "Hell yeah I want you too! I don't have an emotional investment either!" She just really didn't like confrontation. Not like that anyway.

A good fight was one thing, but all that crying and whining and shit? Raf haaaaated it. Slapping Trixy on the back, lips still pulled back in a huge smile, Rafaela kept them moving toward the cafeteria, "You are like the best friend a lesbian could ever have! I am so buying you a drink next time we go out!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 09:11:32 pm »
"A drink? Excuse me? How 'bout ya buy me 'em tonight, mm? Ya owe me a lot more than one drink for this and for my panties, remember?" Trixy said with a smile, taking the cell phone and cycling through the address book to locate Angela's number. Aha. She found it and hit the green button to dial, then put it on speaker phone for kicks.

"I still think yer a chickenshit," she whispered as the phone rang.

Finally someone picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey, Angela. Trixy speaking. Y'know, the chick you said looked tired all the time. Yeah. Anyway, just callin' to letcha know a certain fiery red-headed bed-buddy of yours hates yer guts and doesn't want anything to do with ya anymore because yer a clingy twat, but she's too much of a pussy to tell ya herself so she's makin' me do it. Yeah, that's about it. So stop callin' her, 'kay sweetness? Ta-ta."

Click.

Smiling, Trixy handed the phone back over to Raf and crossed her arms over her chest, looking smug. "Wasn't so hard, was it?"

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 09:17:27 pm »
Rafaela stared at her phone, then burst out laughing, doubling over. The cell was already going off, Angela calling to scream at her she was sure. But that had been too amazing, "Oh man Trixy! I've never actually wanted to sleep with you until this moment. That. Was fucking hot."

After a moment she was able to compose herself enough to turn her phone off. Angela could leave messages that Raf would never listen too.

"And you know what, I will buy all your drinks. Let's get prettied up tonight and go get wasted. I feel like celebrating!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal