Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: At Your Service - [Sam]  (Read 266 times)

Anonymous

At Your Service - [Sam]
« on: September 09, 2009, 06:41:15 pm »
Edani environment and geography? Key battles? Easy stuff. She had spent the morning tracking it all down for Alesku. The sentimental accounts were useful, for knowing about the breeze and the feel of a living battlefield. Also the sight of blood and the effects. No point mincing around that. Funny thinking that though- she couldn’t remember it very well. Almost as if uploading had made it a material thing, something that was possible to leave behind and forget about.

Oh and she’d put in coordinates and all the boring shit about weapon specifications and enemy morale as well. The memory bank was definitely the most interesting part. She only enjoyed pedantic detail when she could pull it on other people. It gave a certain authority. “Time?.”

Ten minutes.

Well, never mind typing it up, consolidating and sending it then. Reagan pursed her lips at the large folder of paper and the stack of memory disks. Delivery in person. She didn’t have anything else to do. She could relay everything orally too- she shifted through files concerning Edanith dozens of times, enough to know sizeable chunks by heart. She was curious about this project. She would like to see it made, satisfy her need for historical accuracy and everything.

She got up, put on her jacket and scarf, finished her coffee, tucked the folder under her arm and walked out of the Archives towards the ATC.

She arrived, a couple of minutes late. She scanned her chip, pressed a button, and strolled into the simulation room. She dropped the folder onto a free space, with a satisfying thump.

“Hey, sorry about this. I know I said I’d send it to you but I ran out of time so it’s all gone a little old school on ya,” she patted her work proudly. She started counting out what she’d included on her fingers. “I’ve got personal accounts of all the major battles and communication transcripts and weapon specs and … lots of other goodies.”
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal