Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello? Anybody?  (Read 426 times)

Anonymous

Hello? Anybody?
« on: September 03, 2009, 03:02:37 pm »
Well I'm new <_< whether you had already figured that out from the little thing that says "fresh recruit" or the fact that I've got maybe 2-4 posts doesn't really matter x3 I like saying it, so I shall say it again; I am new. I'm not a complete and utter newbie to the world of roleplaying. I've written and I've roleplayed, sometimes I've written about roleplaying. No one in my life knows I do it. So it's sort of like a little fairy tale world all to my own...a fairy tale land filled with giant spacecraft and a very large blackhole that seems to eat anything but a giant squid like creature that jumps from planet to planet to survive.

To answer your almost immediate question after the summary of my very small and slightly neglected life (yes that was a summary of my LIFE); yes, I am particularly weird and wonderful. I mostly friendly although I do get moody x3

There are three important things that need to be said.

1://I have and hope to never hate someone. I've disliked and been irritated by people but it's never become hate. The true meaning and feelings of hate have become perverted by the everyday uses in this modernised world and you should know, when I hate something, I really hate it with every fibre of my being.

2://I like puppies. Little cuddly, new born puppies that you can just cuddle and snuggle and....*stops and composes himself*

3://Sometimes I can go too in depth into things, if you get what I mean.

4://So like many people before me, I lied. There are actually four. My posts can be anything from a paragraph to four A4 pages of type, I don't know if they're good or they're bad but sometimes I just do them because I feel I need to keep something going and other times I'm completely immersed in the story. Like most of the writers I know, I write a certain way depending on my mood. I will always try to keep a thread going but sometimes others drop out or they think I've dropped out because I take too long to post. But you have to realise I have to balance a lot of things and sometimes it's just not possible. If you want a pointless and simple post to keep things moving or to keep you occupied, I will do it but for me at my best (it's probably not all that great...) then time will have to be taken ^_^

That be me, myself and I. Let the greetings commence...or, if there be no one who wants to say welcome (*sniffles, holding back tears*) I shall go and...do something...I'm not quite sure yet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Hello? Anybody?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 03:10:59 pm »
Hello and welcome to RotE! Don't worry about not getting welcomes, they will be coming to you soon once people get on. <.<

Anywhey! I be the one that goes by Crono. If you haven't already, I suggest checking out The Rules and the Plot and Setting pages. You can also poke around The Wiki as well.

Now that that's out of the way, welcome again! x3 Don't be afraid of going too in depth into something. People 'round these parts love them their quality posts so nothing's ever too much. =D

Also: Kittens are better. |:

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 06:51:40 am »
I'm glad that I won't be alone when it comes to detail and depth and thinking things through x3

And puppies are much better <_< >_>

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 07:49:58 am »
Yeah, most people also take their time posting.  Not too much time, but we'll certainly understand.

Anyway, hi!  I'm Sam.  I'm actually about to leave for the weekend, so I've been a bit frenetic lately--sorry I didn't stop in and greet you earlier.  I'm sure you'll like it here.  ^^  Let me know if you ever want to RP, I enjoy juggling an absurd number of threads.

Oh, random note on your character...

Selling to both Aedolis and Teinar would be incredibly dangerous. Does he have a particular reason to like Aedolis more than most people born in Teinar?  There are others he could more easily sell to, like Libra and Cancer, or even Edanith.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 09:43:28 am »
Well I'm still thinking about my character. I will probably change a few things and add others but I've never really had a set sci-fi character before so the setting is new to me. But if you spot any other problems I would love to "iron them out" so to speak x3 I've not really gone through everything here. I picked something that would give me enough freedom to choose my course of direction.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 10:40:55 am »
Oh, for sure. ^^  I'd never played sci fi until I came here, either.  Good luck developing your character!  

And now I am off.  Nice to meetcha.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 10:43:28 am »
Goodbye, have a nice weekend.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 02:12:15 pm »
Welcome to RotE!!
Sci Fi is awesome here! Puppies are awesome, so are kitties though. >.>

I hope you enjoy your stay! If you see any of my character you're interested in let me know ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal