Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Scary mo'fo is HERE! '.'  (Read 498 times)

Anonymous

Scary mo'fo is HERE! '.'
« on: August 22, 2009, 03:50:59 pm »
Bwah! I've been a member of sote, though its been a while since I've rp'd on sote. >.> Rhi invited me to join here and just wanted to say hello to people I do know and not know! XD

In the process of having 1 pilot candidate and a 2nd pilot candidate...or he might be in a certain stage of his training. >.> Haven't decided yet. Be prepared for some major plotting and...other naughty things. .__. Yes I'm known for that too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Scary mo'fo is HERE! '.'
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 05:33:15 pm »
I remember you!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 06:06:55 pm »
I remember you too! XD *waves*

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 06:13:22 pm »
8D Got any first posts or characters you've your eye on snagging?

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 06:57:42 pm »
Quote from: "Draconian"
8D Got any first posts or characters you've your eye on snagging?

Nope not yet. '.' I'm finishing up my Blair's profile and limits post. Then gonna read about the place.

I have two guys who are gonna be Pilot Candidates. Fresh meats! I'm looking for some good ol' fashion torture me thinks. Power playing and bossing them around. X3

Rhi seemed interested in rpn with me, but not sure what's going to happen now, poor thing.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 08:17:15 pm »
Haha xD Pilot Candidates. Poor things.

I think they'd get the most torture from older (well, I guess higher) candidates more than Pilots. They have more important things to do unless it's a drive by beatin' to make 'em ugly or mangle their legs 83

Most of the candidates are stage 1 though. >: still. A year later. *wants Vaughan to grow up*

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 08:30:04 pm »
Quote from: "Draconian"
Haha xD Pilot Candidates. Poor things.

I think they'd get the most torture from older (well, I guess higher) candidates more than Pilots. They have more important things to do unless it's a drive by beatin' to make 'em ugly or mangle their legs 83

Most of the candidates are stage 1 though. >: still. A year later. *wants Vaughan to grow up*

Well good thing my Blair is 6'4" and pretty strong. >.> He's gonna be hard to take down and rape lol.

So no stage 1's have graduated yet? Do you recommend maybe I should start my new charries in stage 2 or something? Suggestions? XD

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 08:37:41 pm »
...XD Hard to take down and rape.

I think Rhys would sooner knock out another guys teeth than rape him. But that's just my candidate.

All the current stage's you see on profiles are the same xD

and Nope! none of the candidates have graduated. i think the highest is my Rhys and he's stage four. I could be mistaken. Might be a stage five somewhere, but at stage five they go and live in the citadel with the pilots! =D

Any stage works! Of course the lowers would be a little freaked out by the higher stage candidates. Better mind controlling powers and all. P:

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 09:33:45 pm »
Thanks, decided on stage 1 since i'm a totally noob here. XD

Though my guy might quickly graduate through the stages. >.> He's special lol. We'll see I guess.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 09:47:50 pm »
He is quite the special snowflake.

Stage 1's (newbies at least) are stage 1 for three months. Tally says when that's up as far as I know. xD time apparently goes insanely slowly since most of the stage 1's are from 08's summer.

I think there's a minimum to how long they have to be a candidate, but that might just be an age thing before they graduate. ^_^ anyway, all the info is in the wiki! different stages call for different things to know and stuff.

I think he'll be fine.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 09:58:32 pm »
Welcome Lazuli! I remember your name from SotE! I just went back there >.>

I was wondering how candidates were going to move to the next stage whether we suddenly decided or however.

Good luck with your candidates! If you need a mentor I could point you towards Danica or Satori, Satori hasn't even had a candidate yet!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal