Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: figured now was the time!  (Read 284 times)

Anonymous

figured now was the time!
« on: August 22, 2009, 06:20:47 am »
Yarr! I do liek mudkips.

Anyhow, i felt slightly bad for joining and then not being more dedicated than what i am. Its because of the setting. Found it difficult to settle in considering the lack of or inactivity on decent pirate, outlaw organisations. I had to kick back and just enjoy juicy threads go by without my interferance. Perhaps that was for the best anyhow.

Regardless I have come to realise these kind of Freedom encuraging forums do require motivation and certain dedication. I will enjoy my stay, hoping to settle in permanently, just needed to find a niche to explore and play with. Now that I have found that. I tend to become slightly more active and dedicated. ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: figured now was the time!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 12:57:59 pm »
So I guess I formally welcome you? Hehe.
Glad you found your niche.

If you want to see things on the site there's actually a thread for that now in the suggestions forum I think, so point it out on there maybe. Pirate stuff well maybe you could start a pirate organization in Libra and have people join, or have a group on one of the space stations! You just post in the plotting center and see who might be interested in joining you, or building up that plot. Me myself I like pirates.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal