Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Just Do It! (Riiiina The Rhiiiino)  (Read 940 times)

Anonymous

Re: Just Do It! (Riiiina The Rhiiiino)
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2009, 10:15:19 am »
"Tequila?! To kill ya?!" She chuckled an actual shocked look on her face. She had fully expected him to be a Scotch or Whiskey guy. She was impressed with his stomach.

"Tequila is dangerous. You're a brave man Bart." She shook her head in disbelief. "And Gin...I don't know if I've had good Gin, especially sipping it." She wasn't sure she'd ever even seen anyone sip Gin. She smiled.

"Me? I like whiskey, I used to like Vodka but I drank too much of it and it eventually didn't do much anymore, then whiskey." She shivered and made a noise. "It's just so warm."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2009, 12:51:16 am »
"Darlin' I'll drink ya under the table any day." Bart laughed, shaking his head to get the stray hairs that had fallen into his eyes away, "Sides, a shot of tequila, some salt and a lime? That is pure bliss right there." Bart could drink those all night and years of drinking and a huge frame gave Bart a tolerance that made getting drunk a serious endeavor.

"Ain't had gin? Sweetness, ya got a lot ta learn about liqueur. Now, whiskey is alright, vodka ain't bad, though I only drink it when there ain't anythin else. But gin, that is real good. Get it on the rocks and ya got some good drinkin' right there." It was kind of cute. The girl was such a kid really. But they all started somewhere.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 02:12:51 pm »
She really enjoyed the way he talked. It was different, slow, just smooth.

"I'll have to try it sometime. You'll have to recommend a brand of course." She was starting to get a little tired. She checked her wrist organizer and realized they'd been running a lot longer than she though. She lifted an eyebrow impressed.

"Wow, we've been running longer than I normally do." She grinned at him.

"Pays to have a partner I suppose!"

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2010, 12:01:58 pm »
"Now, that I can do. I'll teach ya how ta drink." They all had their vices, their coping methods and for a lot of them, drinking was it. It was an art to Bart, honed over years of use.

He have a low laugh at her comment, "I always run long. Runnin' ain't about the speed of it. Sprintin' will just wear ya out. Ya wanna be able ta keep runnin', not get tired. That's the trick of it. Endurance." He gave her a wink, "Keeps an old man young."

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2010, 09:22:07 am »
"Ah that's why you're so cute still." She laughed to herself mostly. She actually didn't think he looked that old, just scruffy. Which was kinda cute. She thought about what he said for a little while longer as they ran.

Their whole lives were about endurance really weren't they? In the candidate program it sure as hell was about endurance. Enduring the bullying of higher ranked candidates and sometimes of the Pilots themselves. Then when you got to being a Pilot it felt easier on the surface, but it was still hard that was something everyone knew, she tried not to think about it.

"We should plan to have a drink sometime. Since I'm sure you're busier than me you can let me know when." She smiled as she spoke.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2010, 03:39:43 pm »
"Ya keep callin' me cute and we can have drinks anytime sweetness." Bart grinned as he jogged. She seemed like a sweet girl, good company. And it was good to see Marshal hadn't ruined this one. He liked Marshal, he really did, but the man shouldn't be allowed candidates.

I'm sorry to break up your run, but you just got some logs that need to be gone over. By tomorrow. Nuriel's voice in Bart's head brought an end to his workout. With a sigh, Bart started to slow down, wiping his forehead, "Sorry darlin'. Looks like work calls and I wont get ta finish our run." He smiled, giving Satori a wave, "I'll give ya a call about those drinks."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal