Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Loki's Blog  (Read 483 times)

Anonymous

Loki's Blog
« on: July 06, 2009, 05:29:17 pm »
I’m not even really interested in keeping one of these but I really need some answers here because my wardrobe took years to amass and I want it back ASAP. Preferably washed, thanks.

As some of you may know- well, most of you may know considering how efficient the rumour mill is inside the Citadel, I had an unfortunate run in with someone which left me naked and … restrained. I’d like some clues into who did it, if you have them. Or, even better, for who did it to step up and give me back my clothes.

Seriously. I need them.

Here are my prime suspects:

• Livos Sulo

… That’s it. Anyone want to contradict me? Besides Liv. Since I’m not listening to what you say anymore. I’m holding you guilty until proven otherwise.

Any help would be much appreciated people. I might even offer a reward. Er, maybe.

- Loki
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Loki's Blog
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 06:46:39 pm »
Hm.  Check the Eyrie.  Or the ATC roof.  What kind of reward?  

I'd also like to state, for the record, that while I may claim noninvolvement in certain events or affairs that... may've actually... look, I honestly didn't do this.  When I want to humiliate you I'll do it face to face*.  

That sounded wrong, but you get my point, Razzie dear.

Wishful thinking.

:heart: Liv

*(speaking of, sparring Sunday @ usual time?)

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 03:59:15 pm »
I have no idea whom it was that was responcible, so I can't really help you out.

However, To the person who currently is in possession of Loki's cloths, I'll buy them from you. All of them. Just contact me and name your price. ^.^

~Smash Cat

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 04:37:14 pm »
Well thanks a bunch Liv. I found my socks on the roof of the ATC. Much obliged for you sharing such crucial information. Now where's the rest of my clothes, fucktard?

And Smash just ... no. Fuck no. Stop being such a skank.

- Loki

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 05:10:44 pm »
Hey, I guessed right!  A little.  Do I get a cookie?  I don't know where the rest are, Razzy my man, syeriousleah.  I'm just an excellent guesser.  Besides, I only got one sock, you'd think if I knew I'd at least direct you toward the vests, that'd be a nice ironical Sulo touch.

I also feel compelled to ask the skanky pot to think before he calls the smashed kettle a skank, because frankly, Lanky, you... well, yeah.  

-Liv

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 03:23:17 pm »
Do you always have to give your opinion as if you have all the authority on the matter? It pisses me off.

Actually, that was remiss of me. I suppose you are the authority on skanky. Experience of being one and all.

Oh, and Sunday evening please. Then I can beat the location out of you.

- Loki x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal