Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Like Little Paper Soldiers. ( Rina )  (Read 900 times)

Anonymous

Re: Like Little Paper Soldiers. ( Rina )
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 05:25:09 pm »
A soft sigh and Vaughan pressed his face towards Nikas stomach, his arms were wrapped around a leg and it was darkness. A blessed darkness, a blessed darkness that made his face itch. A hand moved to the places Nikas fingers brushed over and he burried his head more he slept for a good half hour, the fingers in his hair lulling him back to sleep when he woke up every few minutes.

It was nice. Vaughan didn’t want to wake up, and when he did, he leaned up and wiped the drool off his face and stared down at Nikas pants. Being that Vaughan rarely blushed, rarely slept without nightmares and rarely drooled. So a hot blush climbed up his neck and settled on his cheeks when he sat up and moved his hands to brush the drool off of Nikas pants. Pulling them back when he realised where it was.

“I’m sorry for falling asleep. I should go. Thanks for reading to me.” Vaughan gave a bright smile, stretched with a small groan, his uniform shirt climbing up his front to show off a lick of his tattoo. He reached down and ruffled Nikas hair before standing up and half running/half walking towards his dorm, stunned, shaken.

Drooling was good in Vaughans books.

It was then that the teen realised something was very wrong with him. But, in a case like this, being a candidate, did that even count? Falling asleep on your... Vaughan slowed to a walk halfway to his dorm and held his arms to his chest, staring at the ground, dazed, slightly shaken. No one would fix him, not here, so he’d have to learn to live with it. Embrace it. Grow used to it. It wasn’t normal.

Then again, this was the ATC. Any relationship developed here wouldn’t be normal.

Vaughan gave a loud sigh before turning into his dorm, not looking forward to the possible new batch of nightmares to invade his sleep.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal