Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Darling, I'll Miss You Too. ( Tally <3 )  (Read 967 times)

Anonymous

Darling, I'll Miss You Too. ( Tally <3 )
« on: June 24, 2009, 01:38:53 am »
“How long will you be?”

Serafeim, also known as Sera, because Serafeim was too close to seraphim and this Obviously-Not-A-Pirate was no angel. He took a drag of his last cigarette and eyed the camera lense, his own red gaze looking at the darkness behind the glass. “ I’ll be a few days, Sweetheart.” He spoke around the cigarette before plucking it out of his mouth and flicking the ash off the tip.

“But I like it when you’re inside me.”

Sera pointed towards the camera, the cigarette between his fore and middle fingers, a smirk on his lips with the tip of a fang poking out onto his lower lip. “ Now that was a loaded comment. And I like bein’ in ya, Sweets, but I gotta go. Business.” The computer sighed and Sera stood up, putting the cigarette back in his mouth to take one last drag before smooshing it against... Against... Sera looked around before putting it out on a wall and dropping it onto the arm of his chair. He’d get that later.

The twins were already on the station, innocent looking little things, they wouldn’t get looked at twice. Sera however. With his pack being held by two fingers over his right shoulder he looked intimidating. The gun and sword he usually carried at his hip was stored under his bed and he stepped out of the ship, instantly weary eyes were on him.

It wasn’t that he was scary, just intimidating, and he supposed he gave off an air of ‘ rawr, bitches, ‘ that made people nervous.

Sera was average looking with his facial features, straight nose, long eye lashes, his eyes were red and his skin had a tan, from when he was on that stupid planet were he got the twins from. Little bastards. His clothing left his lower back chilly, but his boots clunked against the ground and he eyed his ship before giving it a wave.

“Who’d you leave behind?”

A voice rang out and Sera turned to it with a smile. “ No one. Just waving to my baby.” That got him an odd look, and because the only thing dangerous about Sera was his claws, fangs and body size, he was scanned for illegal activity before being allowed in. He had a record here, not an illegal one, but one that mentioned this was usually his place to hang out when he wasn’t... In the relocation business. His name, age - a lie of course, they’d be suspicious if he gave them his real age - and his reason for visiting.

So, Sera stood there, his pack now down by his feet and a found lolipop ( that was in his pocket when he went to grab another smoke ) rolling around in his mouth, bumping against his teeth while he chewed on the little plastic stick. Hm. One hand on his hips he drew his fingers down his jaw and looked around.

It never helped that Sera had a horrible sense of direction when there were signs around. Space? No problem. In a Space Station? That was another story that usually ended badly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

Re: Darling, I'll Miss You Too. ( Tally <3 )
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 11:17:38 pm »
"Come on.  This is all I have.  Just give me a pretzel."

In perfect timing with is words, Nathan's stomach rumbled and he slouched against the counter.  Beneath the glass lay stuffed pretzels and a few wrapped burritos next to slices of quiche.  In the back he even saw some blueberry pie.  Aw man, pie!  He hadn't had pie in months or seen a fresh piece of fruit since last he left Cancer.  The little food stand had that too, sitting behind the counter out of reach.  Oranges and apples and bananas.  Real food that, not the dried meal bars he'd been living on out in the black.

"Look," the cashier said.  He was some young kid, seventeen, maybe eighteen.  Looked at Nathan like he was bothering him just by wanting to buy something.  "See this right here?"  His finger tapped the glass above the pretzels.  "See that little black sign?  That's the price.  You don't have the money, you can't buy the food."

"But this is all I have."  Nathan waved his debit card in the kid's face.  A few hours on Libra had drained him dry.  Before all else came paying the medical bills for Papillion and Ashley and Cian.  His own injuries would just have to make do with the supplies he had on Diva.  They weren't bad.  His arm got tore up and was bandaged from elbow to shoulder.  He kept his coat sleeve rolled up to keep it from rubbing at the wound.  More money had gone to repairing the ship and ordering supplies, and the rest had bought him more ammo for his handguns.  They sat holstered at his hips.  He was so hungry he was ready to shoot someone to get a bite to eat.

"Can't you just cut me a break?"

"I can't do that."  Pimple-faced little jerk.

"Then what can I afford with this?"

The cashier plucked his card from his hand and swiped it.  "Gum," he said.

"Gum."

"Gum."  He held the card out with one eyebrow raised.

Nathan hung his head.  His translucent reflection looked back up at him from the glass counter.  Sandy brown hair that was clean but needed a cut, tired eyes blinking, a scrape above his right eyebrow that was just starting to heal over.  "Never mind.  I'll find someplace cheaper."

The card went back in his pocket and made for a nearby side door that would lead him past the congested entryways leading off from the docks and into Libra proper.  There had to be some cheap ass fast food joint around where he cold get some hot food for little cash.  But some dude who was missing half his shirt was blocking the way.  Was that a sucker in his mouth?  Cute.  Nathan, not in the best of moods, rolled his eyes and put a hand on his hip.

"Hey, Lollipop.  Move it or lose it."

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 12:39:15 am »
The taste of blueberries was on his tongue, Sera, being born out in space and living a great deal of time in a space ship as opposed to a space station, had never actually eaten a real blueberry. He has a suspicion that this lollipop that was supposed to taste like blueberries, was far sweeter than real blueberries. Sera stuck out his tongue and looked down, cross eyed as he tried to see it, Ai said his tongue turned blue when he was sucking on a lollipop, then she’d say something else and he’d want to throw the lollipop out.

This time...

Sera popped it out of his mouth for a moment before wrapping his tongue around the candy and slurping it back into his mouth with a rather disturbing noise, musing. He bent over to scoop the bag up from it’s place beside his feet and stood up, holding it over his shoulder, pondering on a meal before he went and found those twins. Those two evil twins who would blow up his stuff if he s–.

Lollipop?

Sera went cross eyed and looked down at the white plastic stick hanging off his lower lip, before he smiled. Lollipop eh? Move it or lose it? Who did this guy think he was?

Sera turned around, his own hand on his hip, the sleeve not tucked into a glove - which meant one hand was ungloved to show off his impressive claw-nails- hanging at his side while the gloved one was on his hip. Hm. Lollipop. Sera smiled, the skin on the inside of his lips blue from the lollipop, his fangs obvious at such a close distance, he rose an eyebrow and tucked the lollipop against the other side of his cheek, before he leaned in and tilted his head.

The little golden jewelry hanging off the tips of his horns waved back and forth at the movement and he breathed through his mouth, his breath smelled like sugar and blueberries. “Sorry, Sweetheart.” His voice was a purr, a finger reached up to gently push some hair behind one of Nathans ears, their faces inches apart.

“Did you mean this Lollipop?” Sera tapped at the tip of the stick with a clawed finger before making sure Nathans eyes were on his red ones before he flicked his gaze to the other mans groin, “Or that one?” Sera gave a charming smile, like he didn’t just talk about another mans Pride and Joy and put both his hands to his hips.

“ I heard your little going on with the ... Gum. C’mon Sugar, you look... Beat. I’ll buy you a meal and you can tell me your story, you look...” Sera leaned in again, “Interesting.”

Offline Tally

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 11:40:43 pm »
It wasn't until Nathan had to crane his head back to stare up at the guy that it occurred to him to regret taking out his frustrations on someone quite a bit bigger than he was.  Bigger and taller.  Lollipop here had to be well over six feet.  But it was more than his size that made Nathan want to take a step back, get this guy out of his space.  Justified confidence had a rhythm, and this man moved with it, that air of casual certainty that told anyone who wasn't denser than a doorknob that this  was not someone to mess with.

It was something Nathan had never been able to pull off, but if he'd been paying attention he might have noticed he was getting aboard the train to Ass Kick Town and kept his mouth shut.  Were those claws?  Fantastic.

He lifted his chin and stared the guy right in the eyes anyway.  Red eyes.  Horns.  Geez, what had he gotten into?  

He expected a shove.  An expletive.  Macho posturing.  He was prepared for that.

He wasn't prepared for the low, purring voice and the hand that brushed hair from his face in a gesture far too inappropriate for strangers and intimate enough to flush his face with heat.

Well.  This was...different.  He opened his mouth but the ability to speak had abandoned him.  But for all that he was taken off guard, Nathan rooted his feet in place and refused to move.  His hand drifted to the pocket that held his debit cards and ID.  This guy was either trying to intimidate him or distract him so he could mug him.  Had to be it.  No one got that friendly with strangers out of any genuine interest.  He wasn't about to succeed in either, and Nathan wasn't about to shy away.  If he could stare down a gun in his face he could handle this horned drifter and whatever blatant passes he made.

"I was referring to the one in your mouth," he said as soon as Lollipop's eyes returned from their southerly drifting.  Good thing he couldn't hear Nathan's heart thudding at his chest.

He shrugged, affecting nonchalance and probably failing really badly.  Hard to be nonchalant when a guy was eyeing you like dinner.  "Your money, Lolli.  Not sure I'm worth it.  After you."  He held a hand out, inviting his most strange benefactor to go first...partly because he didn't know where the guy intended to take him but mostly because he didn't want to look like he was retreating.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 10:33:59 am »
Her leg hurt. Like fire. Fire that liked to burst with a fiery intensity of burning flames of fire every time she moved it. She had gotten the poison drained and the wound cleaned up, but she was never one to waste money on medical expenses. Mostly due to not having much and wanting to make sure Ashley had the care she needed. As she saw it, her leg would heal just fine on its own.

But she was starting to get very hungry. Last she heard, Nathan was on a food hunt as well. So she was doing her best to follow him, see if they could scavenge up some food together. But her short legs and having to hobble along with her makeshift cane slowed her down quite a bit. Which she had decorated with glitter and markers to look like something a 5 year old would think was amazing. But she was finally catching up to Nathan.

Large, frightening looking demon men with suckers said one thing to Papillion. They had candy. Papillion liked candy and her belly gave a loud rumble and she patted it, "There there." She hobbled over, her leg stiff in an attempt to limit the pain.

Smiling brightly, the short, stocky and slightly chubby pirate gave Nathan a smack on the ass, "Hey Captain!" Then she turned her huge, toothy smile on the demon, before realizing she had to lean waaaaaay back to stare up at him, "Whoa! You are huge! Hi! I'm Papillion!"

She stuck her hand out, leaning on her cane, her leg stuck out, the bandage wrapped around her leg visible under her shorts, "Did I hear an offer of food? I want to come." She never stopped smiling, hopeful and slightly excited, her belly growling loudly again, "Can I come? I'm starving and I am pretty sure I'm supposed to take my antibiotics with food."

Reaching into her pocket, Papillion dug out a small bottle and read over the label, "Yup! Food!" She turned back to the rather sexy demon, "Pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 02:58:52 pm »
How adorable.

Big bad boy blushed.

Sera felt a smirk pull at his lips and he gently moved his head to the side. The incubus ( well, mostly incubus ) popped the lollipop out of his mouth and looked at it before giving Nathan an eye, “Pity.” And back into his mouth the lollipop went, his eyes scrunching up in an odd attempt to smile.

The visitor was unexpect, and after Sera gave her a look, she was most welcome. He looked her up and down, then turned back to Nathan. These two and their comments, they made Sera so happy. “Yes, I am quite... Large.” The pause was to let their brains take them to their dirty little spots and roll around. No one would have to guess what Sera was talking about, and the sly grin on his face was fake-innocent enough to get a clue of just what he was talking about.

Oh, a hand.

Sera gently took her hand and shook it. “I’m Sera.” And then the little thing just went off again, and made horrible noises from her stomach, which made the demons eyebrows drift up and stare down. How could such a tiny thing make such a noise?

He looked at Nathan for a moment before turning back to Papillion, sugar and a cherry?

Sera’s now blue tongue licked his lips before he looks at her, contemplating. Lifting his hands and wiggling his fingers for a moment, he quickly placed them on their designated spots. One hand went to Papillions breast, and the other went to Nathans groin, a quick ‘grope-grope’ and then he was turned around and walking.

“ Sure, I can buy ya’ll some food. I’m afraid I don’t really know my way around,” Sera gave a dramatic sigh and eyed Papillion before giving Nathan a ‘look,’ “ C’mon Sweetheart, you can pick a place.” He pointed to Papillion, before turning to Nathan, “Unless you want to pick the spot. I’ve had some luck with... Business... So I’m feeling generous.” A large grin, which would have been predatory if not for the way he was standing which could only be described as ‘extremely faggy.’

Offline Tally

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 07:15:58 pm »
The thunk, thunk of Papillion's cane announced her arrival, but before Nathan could disengage from Lollipop's red stare, Pap had come up and smacked him right on the ass.  Oh good gods.  He wanted to melt into the floor just then.  It was enough to make him slide his eyes away and sigh.  Too much.  He longed for the simple days when all he had to worry about was Cian setting him on fire.

"Yeah, hi Pap."  He shook his head.  She just had to smack him in front of the intimidating stranger.  He was trying to project an air of competence here!  Hard to do that with midget chicks undermining his image.  Lolli would never take him seriously now.

Or...Sera, rather.  Ha, what a girly name.  Nathan crossed his arms and made a note to bring that up at an appropriate moment.  Childish of him?  Sure.  Petty?  Certainly.  But he was okay with petty, so long as it was funny.  

Yeah, you're taller but at least I have a boy's name, eh there Lolli?  Hey, what's he reaching for—

Nathan's mouth dropped open.

Hand.  Hand on his crotch.  Holy freakin' gods was he imaging this?  No.  Nope.  Definitely being groped here.  Standing in public being groped.  Standing in public being groped and doing nothing about it.  Why was he doing nothing about it?  Stop staring like an idiot and get this guy's hand off your equipment!

Too late, groping over, and Nathan was left blinking at Sera.  Who was acting totally normal.  Yep, just your average encounter.  Say hello, introduce yourselves, have a quick crotch and boob grab, no biggie.

Nathan felt eyes on him and shook himself.  The cashier was staring at the three of them openly, mouth agape.  Oh geez.  Nathan must have been beet red.  He hid his face behind his hand and backed up from these two people who didn't know the meaning of personal space.  "Ahaha, y'know it's funny.  I'm not hungry anymore!"  A growl issued forth from his stomach.  He pretended not to hear it.  "Uhh, but you two have a ton of fun."  They could have a roaring good time groping each other in public without him.  Sera had no boundaries and Papillion had no shame.  It was a perfect match.

Loathe as he was to turn his back on either of them, he wheeled around and headed in the opposite direction.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 08:03:00 pm »
Getting groped by Sera caused Papillion to blink slightly, looking down at the hand partially covering her breast. She didn't really care, it wasn't really all that sexual. There was just sort of a hand cupping her boob. Well, whatever, if it got her a free lunch...

Tilting her head back, the tiny woman gave Sera a wide grin, "Hey, I'm a pretty big eater. Can I get seconds if I let you grope the other one?"

Her poor Captain didn't seem to be taking his so well. She hadn't really seen anyone with quite that facial expression before. Poor Nathan. He needed to learn to relax. It was just a penis. Though the expression on the cashier's face was pretty funny too. Papillion took the opportunity to blow him a kiss as she flipped him off. Hoped the little shit liked the show.

"Now now Cap'n. Don't be so silly. Now you can just feel better. It's not charity anymore." She grabbed Nathan's arm and pressed tightly to him, digging in as best she could with her bad leg, "And besides, you can't leave a helpless cripple alone with some molester. It just wouldn't be right."

She did her best attempt at a pouty, puppy dog face, sticking her lower lip out, which if it weren't for her thick curves would have made her look quite a bit younger then she was, "Come on. Please stay. So he got grabby. Free food is free food and we are both hungry. And we can bring leftovers back to everyone else. Pretty please Nathan."

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 10:31:11 pm »
The look on Nathans face made Sera want to stick his hands down the other mans pants. It was priceless, it made Sera want to giggle and then his hands were at his side again and his eyes were on the girl, Papillion. Big eater? Teehee. Seconds? Teehee. Grope the other one? Sera felt a smile draw at his lips and he moved his hand through his hair before looking at Nathan. Oh, that wasn’t quite the reaction he was looking for.

Still a good one.

Beet red. Sera had made a grown man beet red. And not hungry anymore.

Oh. Sera blinked towards Nathan and Papillion, he was trying to leave!

The Shorty was stopping him. Oh good.

While Papillion was clinging to his side, Sera reached out and grabbed a shoulder, falling into the excuse that Papillion had come up with.

“ Yeah, Sugar. You shouldn’t leave an adorable little cripple with a scary mole–heey.” He paused for a moment to leer down at Papillion, his lips drawn thin and his eyes narrowed before he squeezed Nathans shoulder. “ I’m sorry, I don’t have a good idea of boundries, I promise that I won’t touch you anymore. The way your stomach just rumbled can’t be healthy for ya.”

He looked down at Papillion and really did feel a little guilty, she didn’t take the boob grope too bad, maybe it would have been more even if he grabbed her crotch, too? Maybe just rubbed his chest? Sera’s face went blank while he thought of a way to make the situation better and nothing came to him.

“ Well, if you really want, Darling,” Sera turned to Papillion, “We can let him leave and you can I can... Have... Lunch.” Hopefully this man had some sort of ‘rawr, must protect,’ or some jealousy towards the tiny woman with her eating lunch with another man.

A scary molester, no less.

Offline Tally

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 03:07:55 am »
Nathan made it all of two steps before Papillion attached herself to him like a desperate lamprey.  He gave a tug, but it was like she'd taken root to the floor.

"I'm fine with charity."  People could load him down with free stuff all they liked.  Charity?  Splendid!  Bring it on.  He had pretty much no shame when it came to that.

He gave another tug at his arm and got nowhere.  Papillion's center of gravity was lower than his and gave her more leverage.  "Let goooo.  You'll be fine with him.  You didn't seem to mind the inappropriateness a few seconds ago."

Nathan cut off when he saw Lolli making his way over.  Terrific!  He was getting double teamed.  He craned his head back to look down the long hangar bay and scan the crowds.  Where was Cian when he needed him?  Now would be a good time for a distracting explosion.  But in all the faces, the mage's was nowhere to be seen.

"She can take care of herself," he muttered, eyes following Sera's hand to his shoulder and staring at it there.  Had to watch those hands.  Never knew where they might end up if you didn't keep an eye on them.

How long were we talking before he got grabby?  Fifty seconds maybe?  Third base in fifty seconds.  That's a personal record, that is.

Funny that Lolli here was saying how he wouldn't touch him anymore while he was touching him.  Yet for all that, Nathan doubted his ability to get away from Papillion far less than his ability to get away from Sera.  She didn't seem willing to let go...

"Fine."  He shrugged Sera's hand off his shoulder.  "Impulse control, Lolli.  Learn you some.  And while you do, you can buy me something expensive to make up for it!  All right let's go."  He shuffled in the direction of the door again, trying to extricate himself from Papillion's overzealous grasp.  "See, I'm coming with you.  You can let go now."

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 10:58:25 am »
Despite Nathan's best attempts to shake her off, Papillion stayed clinging to his arm. She wanted to have dinner with everyone. And to be honest, while Papillion was rather fearless, she wasn't stupid. Boob gropes she didn't mind, but wandering off while injured with some demon looking dude with personal boundary issues didn't seem like the best idea. But she still wanted that food.

Sera's attempts at flirting were met with her large, toothy grin. She had no interest what so ever in the hugely tall man, not at this moment in time. Though she had never slept with anything that much taller then she was.

Though Nathan seemed to finally be giving in and he got a bright smile from the short girl, "Yay! I like that plan! Expensive food!" She ignored Nathan's continued attempts to detach from her. It was much nicer to lean on him then it was to use that stupid cane.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2009, 11:59:01 pm »
Sera eyed the pair with his arms crossed over his chest, his back ached like it always did from holding his wings in, the coat covering his upper back, leaving the lower bare and slightly cold in the space station.  While he never did like space stations - too many people - it was a great place for those lovely boosts of energy and for meeting the odd interesting new person.

“C’mon Sugar, Sweety. You two are lucky I had a good... ‘Run’ around the planets so I can treat both of you lovely people to the large meal you deserve.” He smiled and drew his fingers across their backs before moving in front of them, walking, his hands at his sides, rolling his shoulders. He’d have to find somewhere after this and let them out, it’d been weeks and at this rate they’d be completely useless to him if they froze up and stopped working ‘cause things got messy when they were let out. Blood everywhere. Yuech.

Assuming they were following him - their lose if they weren’t - Sera walked along at a leisurely pace, which was likely too fast for the two gimped people but he was tall, they could see him fine. The fact he had funny coloured hair and horns sticking out the side of his head should help too. “Come alone, Kidlings.” He called behind him when he found a rather upscale resteraunt. At least it was upscale compaired to the rest of these places.

Right, right. Space station for food supplies and then it’s off on another run of relocating with that pair of evil, evil twins.

Sera got a table for three people and was seated in a fairly obvious place for both Nathan and Papillion to see him. He picked up his menu and scanned through the items available. It would be somewhat fresh - they were on a damn space station, nothing was ever really fresh and if it was, it was very expensive. “Oooo. I’m excited, real food!”

Offline Tally

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2010, 11:43:59 pm »
Nathan managed to strike an efficient gate, walking himself and his Papillion attachment after Sera.  He tugged at her and hop/jogged until he'd caught up with the guy, then fell in beside him.

Diva docked at Libra as often as she did at Cancer and Nathan knew the place well enough.  This restaurant they were heading into, though, he'd never been in before.  Seen it, but not felt inclined to waste the cash there.  Oh he did well enough for himself, always managed to break even some how, but never really got ahead.  Never had much to spare on luxuries.

"Swanky joint."  Nice carpeting, soft music, wait staff in fine uniforms.  Definitely the kind of place Nathan found himself in only rarely, usually when someone else was paying, as now.  Made him uncomfortable though, being in an upscale place like this.  Felt like everyone was staring him, wondering what this scrappy, small-time private contractor was doing in a place like this, dressed like some refugee right out of a drifter colony.  Nathan found himself adjusting his clothing and straightening out his jacket.  He felt way more at home in the seedy bars on Cancer than in a nice place like this.  He didn't like to stand out in a crowd.

A 'run' around the planets, Sera had said.  "What line of work are you in that you can afford to treat us to a place like this?" Nathan asked, taking a seat next to Sera and depositing Papillion on the other side of him.  He wouldn't have pegged Sera as someone with a lot of money to throw around, but then, he would never have expected a guy like that to go buying dinner for strangers either.  Unless...

Unless this was leading up to some sort of business proposition.  It was the only thing that made sense to Nathan at that moment, and he rather needed this to make sense.  He needed to know there was a valid reason he'd gotten his junk manhandled.  More than that, he just really really didn't like not knowing what kind of motivations others were working from.  What he wouldn't give to read the thoughts marching through Sera's head.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2010, 11:57:45 pm »
"Argh. Unfair. Damn you long legged people." Papillion made a face, trying to keep pace with Nathan as best she could. Her short legs combined with her injury made her rather slow. Lucky she had latched onto Nathan or she might have found herself totally lost.

The tiny woman didn't even bat an eye at the restaurant choice. Everywhere was pretty much the same for Papillion and she hobbled along, not really caring that they were getting a large number of stares. Her clothes had mostly been pieced together with what she could find on Nathan's ship. Spider infestations don't always let you grab an overnight bag.

Flopping into the chair, Papillion stuck her leg out, giving a relieved sigh, "Finally. Man, this this is killing me." The painkillers she was on kept the worst of the pain at bay, but all that walking was making it throb. Smiling brightly, she picked up a menu, looking it over, "Oooh! Real food. I wonder what they have that has mushrooms..."

Nathan's question to Sera had Papillion lifting her head, curious to know the answer. To have enough money to just treat them to this place meant that the odds of him doing something legal were slim.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal