Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gospel  (Read 454 times)

Anonymous

Gospel
« on: June 11, 2009, 08:37:37 pm »
When you join your Gospel character, make sure to join your character as a normal Pilot. In order for this to work properly, it is extremely important that you do not mention anywhere that your Pilot is a member of the Gospels, not in their joining form, their profile, not even in their in-character posts (unless you want to possibly give them away).

I thought that this new account would be one of my pilots Gospel character, so this account will be marked anyway, once it has become a Gospel usergroup. If anyone has an answer but does not want to post here then pm me.

After you have joined your Gospel character, register a new account on the forum. All Gospels have a code name that they go by (as giving out their real names would obviously be foolish) and this code name will be the the username for this new account of yours. This will be your Gospel account for your Gospel character, and you should have one Gospel account per Gospel character that you create. You do not need to join your Gospel account on the joining board; joining the Gospel usergroup is good enough!

How the hell am i supose to join my Gospel character with no directions or information on how. I did register a new account THIS account but it did not lead to me being able to join the Gospel usergroup so how the F**k am i suposed to do that.

Gospel accounts should only be used ICly, never OOCly! Even PMs through this account should be conducted ICly! Please make sure to log out of your Gospel accounts after you're done using them so you don't accidentally post anything non-Gospelly under that account and give yourself away! And remember: deception is the name of the game.

At the menue it says [Logout] Hunter. so i will log out before i make a non-Gospell post.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Gospel
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 08:44:52 pm »
One.

Calm down.

Seriously.

Two.

Also, you join a usergroup through your Control Panel.

It's under Usergroup.

"Gospels
The lesser evil.
This is a freely open group, all new members are welcome."

Click that pretty little circle beside the description and then 'join selected' and then hit submit.

You might want to explore a little before freaking out.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 08:56:47 pm »
The idea behind the Gospel accounts is that players don't know which Pilot is which Gospel. So the Gospel accounts are strictly in character. You join the Pilot on your regular account the regular way. There is nothing special there.

I'm really....hot sure what the point of your last quote was there. Yes. You log out when done. Are you confused by that? Is there a question about it?

Also....um...you may want to try being a little more polite. People here a friendly and happy to help, but flipping out wont get you much. If you need clarification, you can always IM someone. Or, well, ask nicely.

I hope you get what's going on and feel free to ask if you still aren't clear on it.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 09:38:52 pm »
Join your Pilot (who is the Gospel character) under your main account using the main joining template. Just join 'em as a regular character. You post them as you would any other character under your main account.

The Gospel account is for the Gospel Subnetwork, where they can communicate with other Gospels over the Network. It's kinda like their online handle in a sense. Some people also post their character ICly under this account for Gospel missions, only they leave out gender pronouns and names so no one knows who the character is. Because it's all a guessing game. ^^ Just like the characters don't know who the Gospels are, the added fun is to keep the players in the dark, too.

And...yeah. Please calm down and be polite and respectful. We're a friendly group, and that kind of tone really isn't necessary. :
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 03:47:13 am »
Rhi-Rhi

I did join a regular pilot under my main account, with the main joining template.

Actually i knew about "the Gospel Subnetwork" from the information provided

I am calm and i will be polite, the respect is another thing as i have learnt that respect is earned ofcourse that goes for me aswell. I am friendly to those who are friendly to me and i have to admit that this site is very friendly

ZombieCzarina

For the first quote, i was just showing that my chosen pilot wouldent be affected by this post.

I did a pilot and created this account to be the pilots Gospel account but whitout any information on how you join the usergroup it become quite a problem since i can't just change usergroup in the UCP do you see my dilemma?

For the last quote i was only showing that i do understand that i have to logout my Gospel account to login with my pilot account to rp as a normal pilot.

I was not "flipping out" i swear in real life, but the diffrance from rping, talking to someone or write a question is that the person you talk to/rp with can see/read if one is in a threathening manners or not while when writing a question the other person does not see that... So i am sorry for any offence to you and any other reader.

Draconian

I am calm a bit frustrated but still calm

I do know that it's under Usergroup.

Click that pretty little circle beside the description and then 'join selected' and then hit submit. Well duh (i know that this is not the most polite things to say but it was the only thing that came to my mind when i read this, NO OFFENCE)

I did explore but i did not found it. While writhing this in a notepad i looked at the usergroup for the thenth time and found a small and and rather embarrassing um flaw of mine

I hope the sun shines for you to

The explanation of my flaw

This is how it looks like original
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1430/defaultg.png

This is how it looks on all the many other sites i have been to before "well not with your usergroups and your layout, but you get the point"
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8089/myfault.png

do you see the diffrance off the pictures, then you see my flaw

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 03:24:04 pm »
It was slightly confusing that you quoted things and didn't seem to then have a question about them. We kind of assume you understand things until you state otherwise.

I swear like a sailor in real life, swearing isn't much of a problem for me. But your tone did come across as angry and aggressive. That is one of the hard parts about text, there isn't any tonal or physical clues for a persons emotions.

I'm glad it got all worked out for ya ^__^

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 03:06:37 am »
Well now I know Hunter is played by a thirteen year old.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal