Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: November update! x3  (Read 707 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

November update! x3
« on: November 17, 2007, 10:46:44 pm »
Just a reminder to let everyone know to check the activity check board! If you don't respond to it, your account will be deleted! Of course, you can always rejoin, but...it's more convenient this way!

Also! Please try and keep active, folks! I know this time of the year is rough with finals and school work and stuff, but...even a post a week per person would be nice! :3 This is also a reminder that we need more people to play non-nomadic characters. And if you're interested, please check the ranks page and take on a position there! It'd be very helpful, as so many high ranks need to be fulfilled. ;3

If you have the time, please advertise for us as well. I know it's a little slow right now, but I have been advertising and, eventually, it will pick up. Hey, what can I say, SotE started out exactly like this and now it's an active bugger that's been going strong for almost seven years! ^_~ We all just have to be patient and keep on posting! So keep it up, peeps! With activity and effort, this place will start buzzing like SotE eventually! Muahaha!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal