Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dragon rider question  (Read 409 times)

Anonymous

Dragon rider question
« on: June 04, 2009, 11:55:23 pm »
Hi, i am new here but i am very interesting in this rp, i am thinking on making a Dragon Rider but i have some questions first.

Can i make a rider who failed the training program, whit fail i ment hat he has to strong will to be brainwashed, if there was such a character could become a dragon rider? and would he be allowed to be one? if he would not be allowed to become a dragon rider could he become one whitout approval and be a wandering dragon rider?

Can i make a character that force his dragon to submit to him? instead of him submit to the dragon
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Dragon rider question
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 12:35:48 am »
Dragon Riders here are called Pilots! (:

Pilots who fail the program go to TRIM. Them having 'too strong a will' to be brainwashed by the program is fine, they get dragons, but their dragons usually keep them in line. (( These dragons aren't all that nice usually, they're the Kings of the Castle and normally they let their Pilots know it ))

A 'wandering dragon rider' is a no-go. The only dragons on earth was in Aedolis and those that are still free get found and are turned into Aedolian dragons. P:

And, a character that can force his dragon to submit to him would /probably/ get eaten by the dragon or never picked by one and eventually shipped off to TRIM. The dragons rule everything, their pilots are addicted to them they submit to no one but the dragon Imperial x3

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 01:03:37 am »
Thanx for your answers but i have one more question

what if one whit too strong will won't submit to the dragon, what would or could happen to him/her? Or if he grew up with the dragon, could they have reached an understanding and respect as equals? what if the dragon was from a time where dragons submited to riders

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 02:32:39 am »
Well, he could be too strong to 'submit' to a dragon, but that would make him a useless Pilot and he'd eventually be TRIM'd anyway since he'd be useless to the dragon. Pilots = Dragon Tools. If the Pilot doens't act like one, he'll be replaced.

Him growing up with a dragon is impossible. Only Pilots and dragons are allowed in the Eyrie, and the dragons never submitted to riders. x3 They were a team before but that changed and a lot of the dragons changed as well, none of them for the better. The chances of a dragon accepting a new rider and respecting them as an equal is veeery low, but if you play it out right everything would be fine. ^__^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal