Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Remnants Halloween Party '07  (Read 657 times)

Anonymous

Remnants Halloween Party '07
« on: October 25, 2007, 06:23:15 pm »
OOC: =DDD
Post a pic or describe your outfit for us, and then let them loose! =] have fun.

I'll probably update this in a bit. =] just thought it'd be a fun ooc/ic thing for our characters. ^^ Begins now & lasts until probably a few days after halloween/whenever it dies.

Upon entering the spooky old warehouse rented out solely for the purpose of a halloween party, the first thing one would would probably notice is... hard to tell. There are many attention-grabbing things around the large factory room... A somewhat-packed dancefloor in the middle, a small dj set up, flashing lights, spooky, hypnotic music pumping through speakers... They also might notice just the general costumes everyone was wearing; a few certain ones always pop out in a crowd.

A game of bobbing-for-apples is continuously going on in the back... prize is a caramel apple wrapped in orange and black plastic if you manage to get one! There are a few questionable-looking couches around, along with some high tables & chairs. You know, the kind you'd easily find at a bar. Opposite the side of the room with the games is the refreshments area... come here to snack on candy, frothy punch, and some other more sustainable foods.

The decorations are wonderful, but nothing compared to the costumes! So... what will happen next at this party? Only time will tell...
[/b]

Alright, like I said, just post or describe your costume, and then start roleplaying your character. Not *everyone* is going to be interacting with everyone else, remember, so sorry if all the 'threads' are a bit confusing when all mashed together. I'm sure you'll all be fine, though. Have fun!!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 07:54:14 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 06:49:08 pm »
Sarane's costume

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal