Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Groetjes  (Read 292 times)

Anonymous

Groetjes
« on: May 10, 2009, 05:00:54 am »
(Greetings, but in Dutch)

Hey there,
So I actually found this place a while ago and thought it looked interesting, but at the time I was more in a fantasy mood and ended up joining the sister site. Things didn't go so well and I left, found other places to play that soon died, and then was referred back to here from a friend I picked up. Hopefully it's as every bit enjoyable as I've been told. :)

I've been getting kind of burned out from it all. I'm not a student, so I have a much easier time dividing my free time and staying committed. With most of the roleplayers out there being students, that's often not the case on the other side. While I understand, it's still not very motivating and actually rather draining.

But! I'm enthusiastic to give this place a try!

A little bit about me... I live in the Netherlands (that's the small country between Germany and the UK for anyone unfamiliar with small European countries), can speak English and Dutch and a bit of German, a very tiny bit of Spanish, and I want to learn Polish. Languages are fun. :)

I listen to industrial metal, electro-industrial, industrial, and EBM for the most part- but that doesn't stop me from liking songs from any other genre. My favourite bands include OOMPH!, Ruoska, Rammstein, Hackmesser, and Die Ärzte (among many, many others). I've been to a Rammstein concert once... Very awesome.

I won't waste your time with my favourites of everything. :p
Instead, I'm going to hurry up and get some characters on here because I'm excited!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Groetjes
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 09:44:43 am »
Hey!  Welcome.  :D  I hope you do like it here.  I'll RP with you, of course. ^^  I have a loot of characters, as you can see. *pokes them*  I actually think Dermut might, erm, get on oddly well with one of mine.  >>  Might!  Not suuure...  We can discuss it on IM. :D

Anyway, yeah, I think a lot of people here aren't students, either, so you're not alone.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 11:26:45 am »
Welcome welcome! *throws the welcoming confetti* XD And I'm not a student! But...I do work full time, so I guess I traded one evil for another, lol.

And yay Rammstein!! That is all, carry on XP

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 01:09:42 pm »
Sam: Delicious~

Kumachan: In my personal experience, on average, people who work- even if full time- still can better manage themselves to be largely consistent with roleplaying than students can. :p

Yes, Rammstein. Although I have to say, if you like them you should give OOMPH! a try. After all, Rammstein was inspired by OOMPH!. It's just too bad that Rammstein took the world fame while OOMPH! is still largely only known in Germany.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 01:12:00 pm »
Heya! Welcome to the site!
I'm one of the non students. ^_^ That status might be changing soon but still working out details.

But Aaaaaanyway. Welcome to RotE enjoy your stay I hope it's a long one. ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal