Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey, guys  (Read 302 times)

Anonymous

Hey, guys
« on: May 05, 2009, 04:06:41 pm »
Hey, whats up, my name is Justin. I found your site through a directory and what brought me here was the amount of detail in your set up. I would have registered earlier in the day, but it took me a couple of hours to read everything.  :lol:

Anyways I hope to have fun here. I RP on and off, and most of the boards I get on kinda die. And the last one I was on, they hadn't had a new person in a while, and everyone really didn't pay any attention to me. All my RP's went unanswered and nobody opened any open RP's. I hope that doesn't happen here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Hey, guys
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 05:24:23 pm »
Howdy there!

Welcome to RotE.

We're in a bit of a slow slump right now, but that's normal and everything will be picking up again vurry vurry soon!

You're lucky in the sense that RotE will never ever die. Which is good. I'd cry if it died ;_;

Good way to get into Teh Crowd here is to jump in face first with a character you find that you like! Or just a player that you think is interesting. ^__^

Anonymous

Re: Hey, guys
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 09:46:13 am »
Welcome to RotE!

Yup Draconian is very wise in what she says. ^_^ We are normally pretty open and welcoming. =3

So, make yourself at home!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal