Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Natural Disaster is only mostly dead  (Read 5094 times)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2007, 10:57:51 am »
Without meaning to, Vulcan had heard the thought. He was exhausted, but even so, he spoke to her mind It's okay little one, don't be afraid to ask me questions. That is how we learn. At worst, I will decline to answer. He let his eyes drift close, but did not let his consciousness sleep entirely, still aware of what was around them for fear that someone might come to cause trouble, but even then, he couldn't hold out on it for the entire night and did eventually drift to sleep, waking after the sun was already far into the sky.[/i]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2007, 09:46:06 am »
Sarane woke up to the morning sun's rays she pulled the covers off and slipped out of the pull-out bed , her white dress was wrinkled she would proably need to get some new cloths or at least another dress when she washed this one. She looked at her older friend and could tell he was still asleep. She smiled and silently opened the emergency exit door near the main hatch she knew Vulcan said not to go outside and to stay near him but she was hungry and wanted to find something for breakfast. Stepping out of the pod her bare feet touched the ground and she realized that she might need to find someway to get shoes too. The surface of Mars wasn't like the polished smooth marble floors she was used too so the dirt and rocks felt strange on her feet but she ingnored it and began walking away from the pod.  She was careful not to wander too far she knew that the vampire was weak and it wouldn't do his present condition any good if she got lost and he had to come find her. She peeked around a large rock formation and spotted a weasel-like thing grooming itself. She smiled and crept up to it but the weasel noticed her and took off. "Hey come back" Sarane yelled and an after it she finally caught up to it and picked it up by it's tail the squirming animal whipped around and bit her on the wrist "ow ow ow " the girl yelped and bit it back on the neck breaking the jugular . As breakfast went limp she looked at her wrist two little bleeding punture holes were there she grabbed the weasel by it's middle and started back to the pod. If Vulcan was awake she hoped he wouldn't be too mad she went out.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2007, 07:13:19 pm »
Vulcan's body was vaguely aware at the change of atmosphere when the door opened to the outside, and then when Sarane's presence faded from his reach. His eyes were nearly entirely crimson when they opened, he struggled to sit up. Something was strange, but he couldn't tell what just at the moment, then he saw the bed. He eased himself to his feet as quickly as he could, putting a hole through his lip in the process as he looked around the pod. There was no smell of an intruder, no sign of a struggle. He had to grab the back of the chair to keep from going down, his breath shallow and rather strained with the pain of his movement. Ideally, he would be motionless, in a bed somewhere healing, not upright on his own two feet combing through an escape pod in search of a friend-- so the motion was quite a bit more than his current state of body was happy about.

When the door opened, his gaze, in full intensity snapped to it, waiting to see who was daring to enter the pod, and then he saw Sarane and between the pain and the relief, his knees nearly buckled out from underhim before he could get himself dropped into a chair. He could smell blood, her's and the limp, bitten creature in her hands. "Sarane" He said, but didn't continue the line of thought, instead resting his head against the console. His heart was beating rapidly, throbbing through every wound he had. He needed a good feeding to boost the healing abilities...and generally, that meant human blood.

Anonymous

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2007, 03:21:43 pm »
The chrome haired girl looked up and frowned "I'm sorry Vulcan I didn't mean to worry you and make you get up I was just getting breakfast" she said holding the weasel up and then looked down at her wrist "The thing bit me though" she said putting the mammal down and getting a first kit out of one of the compartments. Taking out antiseptic spray and a small bandage. "I thought that maybe you'd feel better if you drank it's blood" Sarane confessed referring to the weasel.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2007, 05:16:53 pm »
"Keep an eye on that wound, and let me know if you feel ill at all. Some animals carry diseases." He stated as he eyed the limp thing, noting the tooth marks "Have you already had your fill of him?" He eased himself up out of the chair to make his way back towards the other side of the cabin where he had started from.

Anonymous

« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2007, 01:51:43 pm »
Sarane shook her head "No I just thought biting it would be easier than breaking it's neck I just thought you would want the blood to help you get better sorry I couldn't find anything bigger" she said and sat in the chair beside his and looked out of the vast landscape "Where are we going to go after you're ready?"  came the curious question as she idly played with one of her silver locks.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2007, 09:39:38 pm »
Vulcan sank back into 'his' chair, the one that was reclined to allow him to be semi-comfortable. "Well, I figured we'd see about finding us someplace to stay, so we'll probably have to head towards town. That's where the people are. Might see about getting us a decent meal too." He stated as he eyed the weasle. It had been awhile since he'd had to feed of such an odd creature. "Are you hungry?" He asked, unwilling to have a starving vampire child on his hands. "I don't believe you answered my question before. Do you need blood? Do you get the blood lust?"

Anonymous

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2007, 01:40:32 pm »
She didn't reply for a minute she never even had tasted blood before she had been raised on human food. She was a Dhampir that much she knew but as far as drinking blood and blood lust she had no idea. "Actually I don't know I've never even tasted blood before" Sarane admitted then looked over at him "Is that bad?" she asked.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2007, 10:39:09 pm »
Vulcan shook his head "I doubt it. You look perfectly healthy, and if you don't know if you get bloodlust, then you don't. The first time I had bloodlust, I thought I was out of my mind. I didn't know what I was." He looked the weasle over "How about this, I drain the blood out of it, and you cook it up and eat the meat. Think that would do?" He asked, not wanting to leave her hungry, but knowing he was getting to a point that he was running out of resources to dip into to heal the wounds. "I'm not sure if it might come along later, but if it does, you let me know as soon as you know, and we'll get it taken care of."

Anonymous

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2007, 01:53:16 pm »
"Ok" The girl smiled and handed him the weasel and started to look for cooking utensils she found a metal grate to put over a fire and a iron skillet. "Hey Vulcan do you only drink blood or do you eat regular food too?" Sarane asked looking over her shoulder as she went outside and gathered some brush near the pod taking some matches that she got from one of the compartments she quickly had a fire.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2007, 03:44:15 pm »
"I eat human food and drink water as well as blood." Vulcan stated "I am not pure blood. As near as I can explain it, both parts of me need their own foods." There had been several times when he had neglected one or the other and fallen ill because of it-- usually it was water he forgot to drink. He was not thirsty, he was drinking blood, but his body needed the water to function properly. "I typically do not crave human food as I do blood, and I have never lost control to human hunger" He'd gotten very ill, but he'd never attacked a vegetable crop or anything. He had however, on more than one occasion when he was younger, lost control of the vampire and bitten a friend and drank their blood. His friends had taken to donating their blood to him to keep him in check when other sources of blood were scarce. He sunk his fangs into the weasle and had it drained within minutes and then calmly handed it over to Sarane and picked a couple hairs from his mouth. "I would suggest skinning and gutting it before trying to cook it."

Anonymous

« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2007, 09:49:58 am »
"Right" Sarane said taking the animal taking knife she removed every inch of skin and fur and cutting it open removing it's organs normally girls her age would have thrown up or yelled "Eww" but she had grown up in place where the things that happened belonged in some small child's nightmare so she was unphased. After that was down she put the meat on the pan and hled it over a fire.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2007, 10:43:29 am »
Vulcan watched placidly. He liked observing her. He learned about her that way, and was rather glad to see she was not put off by blood or guts. If she indeed eventually suffered from blood lust, she wouldn't have the luxury of being squeamish. It was a horrible feeling to have one part of you needing something so bad, while the other half just wanted to vomit at the very concept of it. "I suppose later today we can head into town, stop by a blood bank and see if we can find you some proper food." He had a pretty good relationship with the manager of the blood bank. They had developed an understanding of sorts.

Anonymous

« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2007, 02:29:34 pm »
When the weasel was done cooking she picked up a piece of meat and popped in her mouth she noticed Vulcan watching her and smiled "Why are are you staring at me Vulcan it probably my dress isn't it got pretty dirty huh" she said looking down at the hem of said clothing the snowy fabric was stained with dirt and blood. She then heard his last sentence "Really? what's it like? why is it called a town? Are there alot of store and..." the gir trailed off her bright eyes becoming sad as she looked down at her hands.

ooc: Um shouldn't we post in the Mars forum?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2007, 10:09:46 pm »
(okay, replied to in the city of mars )

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal