Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anyone Need an Active RP partner?  (Read 332 times)

Anonymous

Anyone Need an Active RP partner?
« on: March 17, 2009, 08:21:54 am »
I don't really have a particular thread to 'pimp' or anything, but I could probably do just about any non-pilot plot.

Essentially all of my characters are available (which I find horribly tragic personally)

I've got Vulcan, a vampire (for simplicity's sake, we'll call him a vampire. He drinks blood after all) with 'powers' who can be just about anywhere, though generally hangs around Mars. He's got a soft spot he won't admit to concerning people in need, particularly females.

Louhi, who....well, she was going to be a mage, but her master randomly quit...so she's probably floating around the mage place, very lost and confused and scared. She's about 12 years old, though she got flung through time by an evil dude and is from the era of the 16-1700s. So...a Mordecai would be good, but other plots are open also.

Ashley, (a boy) cross-dresser, who passes as a girl quite well. He's a musician and a mechanic and is technically still in a thread...I think, but it's been nearly a month since there was a reply, so I think I should be within the rules double posting him. He's fun to torment. He's terrified of all animals.

Katrina is a fairly naive young woman, who hasn't really settled in on this site, but could use a friend..or an enemy for that matter.

Cook is a cook on a ship, he's a little gruff, but somewhere in his tentacle-adorned body, he has a nice side.

I've also got a whole host of characters sitting around in mothballs, so if you need someone other than listed here for some plot idea, let me know, chances are (as long as it's not a pilot) I have one floating around.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Anyone Need an Active RP partner?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 08:40:38 am »
Yeah, I've been absurdly active lately, and I never leave threads hanging--so, that said, most of my characters are Pilots.  I have one TRIM scientist, but, well, right.  In any case, I'd be fully up for making a Mordecai, if you like; I have lots of character ideas floating about, and it would be the work of a moment.  I'd even take specifications if you have a particular preference as to how you'd like him/her to be.

I'm also up for playing a nomad of some sort, maybe an alien.  Lately aliens have appealed to me.  

Anyway, I know that's frightfully vague, since I don't actually have the characters yet, but *points to recent activity*  I think I do need to branch out from Pilots!

Let me know. :) You sound fun to RP with.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 09:14:57 am »
Well, Louhi is easily intimidated, so the Mordecai should probably be either really understanding and nurture her, or on the harsh side (I don't have a problem with her being abused...though she does have powers she doesn't have a handle on yet, so if she does get abused, or overly frightened, things go haywire, but that can always be interesting) I'm not sure sure what would happen middle of the road, but that is of course an option  as well.

But I'll leave it up to you. So far, only her original master was female (she was a servant originally, so she's generally quite submissive). Her best (and somewhat only) friend was male, the crazy warlock who threw her through time was male, and her almost Mordecai was male, so I'll leave that upto you as well.

Pretty much, I'm open for anything. Make a character you'll like to play, and I can bounce Louhi off of them. *grins* and I'll just warn you now. I like drama, so things tend to randomly go awry.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 09:19:15 am »
Excellent.  You like drama; I like drama.  And I don't mind zany plot developments, as long as they're believable.  I'll PM you when I've finished my Mordecai (should take just a few hours) and you can let me know if you're still up for it.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 10:55:32 am »
Awesome, I look forward to it!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal