Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: New Roomates~! [Rhi]  (Read 283 times)

Anonymous

New Roomates~! [Rhi]
« on: March 12, 2009, 07:29:51 pm »
Riiiing. Riiiiing. The cellphone rumbled on the surface of the water, sending small ripples throughout the bathtub. A pale, slightly pointed hand pulled it towards, the body, lazily flipping it open. An annoyed sigh echoed through the water, sending a large amount of bubbles floating quickly to the surface.

Man, I was asleep! This stinks.... The teen rubbed his eyes, the purples of his irises visible through the lids. Mhm. Let's see what we've got here today!

NEW MESSAGE! NEW MESSAGE! The phrase scrolled across the screen in about every way imaginable: along the border of the screen, horizontally across the middle, vertically, about any way you could want to see it.

Oh, neat! A message! Clicky! He thought, pushing the green button, and carefully reading the text.

To: Nereus Fimbulvetr, White Stage.

We are pleased to inform you of your new roommate.
Name: Rachel Tierney
Stage: Green
ETA: 1200 Hours
Please give her a warm welcome and make her feel right at home.

Awesome! He jolted upwards, out of the water. A new roommate! He vaulted out of the bathtub... and hit his head on the showerhead.

"Ouch!" He yelped, placing a hand on his forehead. "Oooooh, that huuuurt!" Pulling his hand slowly away, he noticed that he had a speck of blood on the tip of his thumb. "Aw, man, not again! I'm out of bandaids!" A small whine escaped his lips as he put his hand to his forehead, unknowingly rubbing the blood around on his forehead.

"Wait, what time is it, now?" The waterproof phone flipped open again, still dripping on the floor a little. "Oh, crud! 1155? She'll be here any minute!" Nereus hopped out of the tub, swim shorts still soaked, and ran into the main room, accidentally knocking over an old candle from his old roommate, sending the melted, red wax spilling across the tile floor, mixing with the dripping water to go even farther.

Frantically hopping around, Nereus was completing a mental checklist of what needed accomplishing. This room is clean. Bedroom's clean, I never use it. My bathroom is a mess, but it's mine. Other bathroom is good. A contented smile swept his face, and a relieved sigh escaped his lips. "Okay, nothing needs doing. So, I guess I can relax!" His eyes wandered down to the floor, noticing all of the water dripping from his person.

"...Whoopsie! I made a puddle." He giggled a bit, and went back into the bathroom, wax on his feet, searching for a towel. The cell phone still in his hands, slid out as he crouched down to get a towel, landing riiiiight into the slowly draining bathtub with a thump.

"Oh no! Is it broken?" The boy hopped back into the bathtub, where the wax and small amount of blood dyed the water red. His body submerged, but his eyes weren't used to the pale red, blurry tint yet.

Ew, I can't see yet. I'll just, uhm, sit here until I can, so I don't break my phone. The higher ups would kill me... So, he sat there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal