Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I'm Not The Carefullest Girl ((Chocotastic!!))  (Read 342 times)

Anonymous

I'm Not The Carefullest Girl ((Chocotastic!!))
« on: March 03, 2009, 10:30:34 am »
Great. Just Greeeeat.

All Delilah had wanted to do was go to the IF show. The one Frazier was actually supposed to show up at. He had called her as she had gotten there. She told herself it was because he had been asleep, yeah that's all, and he was going to show up specifically for her, of course...not because it would be a great place to grab new customers. No...he didn't think like that...no.

Not that it mattered much now. She probably wouldn't see him for some time. She sat in a sort of waiting room she would assume. Locked in. She was trying to wiggle her super short skirt down a little. Normally she wouldn't mind she'd flaunt it. Suddenly though she felt very self conscious. Though she really couldn't help it. She had been dressed for the IF concert.

Her outfit consisted of the super short bright pink and green skirt that came down to about mid thigh, then some striped rainbow stalking that come up to a little below her knees. Her shirt was this black sort of mesh long sleeved thing. Underneath it was a bright blue shirt with a cut across her stomach. Her black hair was done up in two buns with glow sticks circling around them. She had glow sticks in various other places as well.

Saying she stuck out like a sore thumb was murdering the situation with an understatement.

This was not at all what she suspected and she was scanning the crowd for Frazier's distinct mind when a cute blond guy came up to her. Delilah had thought for sure that he was just gonna hit on her. She would have liked that too, he was pretty adorable and all done up in punk gear. There was nothing hotter. Instead, he was a Pilot. Which was exactly what she needed. Not.

Her elbows were on her knees her face in her hands. She refused to cry though, she wasn't even sure if she could anymore. The worst part of all of this besides the threat of TRIM that evil thing everyone hears about, besides the idea of being a slave to someone else's need and wants, beyond all that...there would be no drugs here. Nothing to cure that thirst. That reminded her, what were they going to do about her being a vampire? She immediately felt hungry.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: I'm Not The Carefullest Girl ((Chocotastic!!))
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 08:59:49 pm »
Farica had been such a...disappointment. Not that he'd expected much more, she was fundamentally flawed. Were candidates not such a valuable commodity he would have culled her instead of just trying to fix her. Well, it was irrelevant now anyway.

The room where Delilah Mackie was being held, being stored, was on the outskirts of the ATC. Transport of a psychic that hadn't been broken in was a dangerous task, even for a pilot. Some candidate's were powerful enough to cause a pilot harm if they suddenly and instinctively lashed out. Instinct was impossible to control, but far harder to counter.

The door recognised him and unlocked sliding open with a hiss and closing behind him. Before his eyes looked at her his mental hooks dug in, latching onto her malleable young mind as easily as a meat hook into fresh beef.

In his hand was a grey duffel, which he let fall to the ground at his feet while he turned to look at her. His eyes looked severe, in direct opposition to his body language which seemed to convey only boredom. Another candidate, it meant he had to start again. Rachel and Arrow were such good girls, already he could tell this one was going to be harder. She was going to have to be broken.

"Candidate Mackie," he said sharply, "That is what you are now. Anything you have is because I give it to you. I am Marshal Richards, your mentor. You may call me Pilot Richards, or sir. Do what you're told and your life here will be easy." The other side of that didn't need to be said.

He could feel her hunger. Incredible. Marshal relished the chance to observe a vampire up close, and safely.

"You will be allowed to feed when I let you, and never at any other time. Your addictions will go untreated. You will endure until the poison is out of your system. Understood?"

First, he would make her feel helpless.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal