Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Horror of Our L<3ve(My Inceny Delicious) (Rated R ;D)  (Read 3408 times)

Anonymous

Re: The Horror of Our L<3ve(My Inceny Delicious) (Rated R ;D)
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2009, 06:30:53 am »
The feeling of his slick tongue moving up her jaw was one of pins and needles. She had to fight every millisecond not to jump on him. The way he grabbed her, oh god, like he couldn't wrap his hands around her hard enough. It was just so fucking tasty. A kind of flavor that was completely new and primal, old, familiar at the same time, like she had been waiting for him since man lived in caves.

Her breath was hot as he spoke again in her mind. She felt herself more turned on and excited by that than when she he spoke to her with his lips. He was in a place that no one had infiltrated before. It was more invasive than having him inside her physically, even though now she craved that like she breathing. It felt wrong and impossibly right at the exact same time.

As he pulled away from her some of the heat faded away from her skin, she shivered as a chill ran up her back from his absence. Then suddenly she was on fire again as he spoke about hiding themselves.

"Oh yes please." The words were out of her mouth almost before she realized she was speaking them her body running away without her mind. The way she liked it. She wanted to say she wasn't greedy and that she was done eating, but half of it was a horrible lie.

"Take whatever time you need." She licked her lips and started to check her body for blood splatters that would be too hard to hide when they left this hidden place.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2009, 04:34:18 pm »
He didn't want a lie. "Don't be shy, pretty Makani. I love your appetite... take all you want." He nudged at the man with his foot. "He doesn't need it anymore. The less we leave, the better." That was not lying. He knew his limit, and what he did not finish, she was welcome to. He was hungry, but less and less of that hunger was for food.

Llewellyn knelt down to tear at the corpse again, giving a little pleased growl at the feeling of tearing flesh. He felt himself getting full, and liked that, and grinned as he looked up at Makani. Don't worry about your clothes, love. I'll make you invisible. Besides, I like you bloodstained. He himself was quite bloody, and didn't mind at all.

She was his favorite thing right now. Lovely, and ravenous, and his, and somehow not his, and so new, a different kind of predator.

It took him a few seconds to look away from her again. He made an alluring display of tearing a long strip of flesh from the dead man's chest. Come here, predator woman. Unless you just want to watch.

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2009, 12:28:41 pm »
Her stomach flipped at the way he said 'blood stained'. She just loved the way his voice sounded in her mind. It just felt so accurate, so correct. She grinned as he reluctantly moved away from her. She loved to see people just drawn to her. The center of Makani's universe was Makani, all the time. Except now maybe she had a little competition. Though, it was odd to have someone so wrapped in her mind.

Makani was never an open book, in fact, she was normally tied around with a chain with several locks inside a vault. She didn't reveal herself to anyone. Even those closest to her. Now, the choice was essentially just taken away from her. Except, she was finding that she didn't really mind that much. It made her feel unbalanced, but not entirely uncomfortable.

"I'll watch." She wound her fingers together for a moment watching him near the victim. " I want to see you work." Her mind was starting to calm as she watched him. Her body relaxing. He wasn't near her to drive her predator into overdrive. To push the lust to the front. The taste of blood was slowly leaving her tongue, not so fresh. Not so maddening. The monster was still in there, but it's like it was calm cleaning its teeth and nails. It was busy.

She had been sure as soon as everything was done she'd have been horrified with herself. All she felt was calm, a sort of lingering high. Maybe enough time hadn't passed yet. Maybe it was because this felt like a dream, all too easy. Perhaps though, maybe, just maybe this was who she was supposed to be since she was born. That other part of her that wasn't human. Wherever its roots lay maybe this was what she was made for.

Makani quietly watch him ripping strips off of the man. Their victim. Theirs. Something about that word made her feel warm. She always made sure to keep a space between her anyone. Separate titles. Mine and yours. Her and his. Never theirs, especially never Ours. Everything had changed so quickly. Her eyes were clouded and distant as she watched him.

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2009, 11:19:48 am »
Llewellyn shrugged and continued tearing flesh, working toward the man's internal organs. Part of him (most of him) wanted to show off for his new friend, and so he did. He moved as though he were performing a striptease, only he was still clothed modestly enough, and the stiffening corpse (a prop? Almost like the pole he danced around) was more naked than most people ever got.

She was stripping too, he could tell. Stripping away all those years of being conditioned to believe that this was wrong and evil and not what she wanted. It was what she wanted, what both of them wanted, all they wanted. This was the life of a predator; all else was secondary, camouflage.

The Pilot gave a little moan as he felt his nails penetrate the abdominal cavity and his fingers slide over the slick surfaces of organs. He dug around a little with his hand, then nearly submerged his head in the man's insides, teeth and tongue working furiously to get at the best parts. This was why he worked so hard, what made his life worth living. This raw meat between his teeth, so close to alive, flesh stolen from the weak.

When he came up for breath, he didn't even look human anymore.

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2009, 03:31:39 pm »
A deep dark part of Makani was completely aroused as she watched him. The stunning grace of his movements, the complete animal magnetism of his dance. The more human part of her was horrified. This part was small at the moment but it still cried out desperate to pull her back from the brink. She complete ignored it of course. Though a part of her still felt a hollowness. Not all of her was dedicated to this cause, this new version of her. She should be like a chameleon changing at will, this was more difficult.

The smell of the blood pulled her back as he pulled himself from the man's gut. It was an immediate reaction from her. Sexual, and terrifying. She was getting used to feeling both at once, even finding it better than the norm of just regular arousal. It was new, different fresh. It was something Makani had experience very rarely...being the submissive one. She was always the one on top, always.

Now it was different.
She wanted him.
She needed him.
More than any one else.

She scooted closer towards him, wanting to see more, falling further down the rabbit hole. Her hands crawled up his back slowly her nails aching to push down. The look on his face was something she didn't think she would ever forget.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2009, 03:52:14 pm »
Llewellyn arched his back, staring at Makani and pressing himself into her nails. His bloodstained wet lips were pulled back from crooked teeth, and he looked as though he were having a difficult time differentiating her from what he was eating until he leaned in and kissed her. Still-warm blood was slick between them where their faces touched. Those teeth nipped Makani's lips as he kissed her, pulling lightly at the red flesh inside her mouth.

There was no difference, he thought. He wanted her the same way he wanted food. She was essential to him right now. He pulled her closer, his nails pressing into her soft skin. I like this. He let her hear him, and see what was happening in his mind, the lusts that fueled his feral behavior. You are mine, right now.

He pulled back and took another bite from the corpse, looking notably less emaciated now. I think I'm done... but only because you're so fucking distracting. He gave her a very red grin and stood up, bringing her with him. His eyes were still unsettlingly not-normal, too observant and alive and hungry, like camera lenses or gun barrels.

"Lovely thing," he said, his voice a low growl. "Walk with me. Let me hide you away, so I can enjoy you." He took her hand in one hand and his jacket in the other and walked fearlessly through the alleys and gutters, wearing the grin of a predator who knows his position. Shortly, they emerged into the flickery light of the main section of the space station, Llewellyn's dark eyes darting between oblivious people, all blind to the presence of the red-dyed predators.

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2009, 01:52:01 pm »
He pushed against her and she pushed harder. It felt lovely to have the weight of him leaning towards her. Seeing the look on his face when he looked at her. Desire, hunger. When he said she she was his, well he couldn't have been more right. She would follow him to the ends of the earth, and anywhere else in space. Just to watch him, to have him see her and want her.

Her lips pulled back showing her teeth as he said how distracting she was. She wanted to grab onto him harder, feel how slick his skin was and pull him down to the ground there. Revel in their kill as they mated. He was heading somewhere else though. That look in his eyes was almost mirrored in hers. Totally aware, but completely fixated.

"Please do." She responded as he lead her up out of the dark hole they had been in back to the light of people. She watched them closely waiting for one of them to see the blood covered couple. Except, nothing happened. She watched them like she was a wolf and they were rabbits. Going about their day completely unaware of the teeth and stomach that was in the woods, waiting for them.

"That, is amazing Llyn." She let the comment out in a breath completely overtaken by his abilities. "You can just erase us from their mind?" She leaned closer to him her hand sliding to hold onto his elbow. It was eerie in a way not to be noticed by them. Makani was a being of arrogance to have people not notice her was one of her worst fears. Here though it was a relief, she didn't have to put on a show or pretend to be anything but what she was.

"It's an amazing gift." Her voice was soft quiet, still waiting for someone's eyes to fall on her and their jaw to drop and screams to come from everywhere. It made her aware of herself in a whole new way.

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2009, 05:49:17 pm »
The people avoided them. They knew, in the deep parts of their collective mind, that there were two humanshaped things in the street, and that they couldn't very well walk through them, but that was all. Llyn loved that feeling, being one of the homogeneous crowd, even while covered in blood and filled with until-recently-alive meat.

"I can," he answered his lover, running his free hand through her hair. "That's not what I'm doing right now, though. I'm merely suppressing their memories' ability to differentiate us from any of these others... much easier that way." He began to walk, at about the same pace as the rest of them, keeping his distance from any except his Makani.

He seemed to concentrate, as he walked, on not doing anything that would heighten someone's awareness of him or Makani. "Don't touch them, dear," he warned, not that he thought she would try. "You'll get blood on them, and worse, they'll realize you exist." His voice was low, matching the tone of the murmuring and noise around him.

There was a dive of a motel not far from where they had surfaced, and Llyn made sure his hand was mostly clean before pulling the door open and moving himself and Makani inside. He stood nondescriptly in the lobby, stroking Makani's hair as he altered the memories of the clerk to account for two new guests and a missing room key. "We'll have a room in a moment, pretty Makani... for as long as you want." His hand slipped from her hair to her waist, sharp dirty nails moving under the hem of her shirt and leaving little crescent-marks in her soft skin.

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2009, 12:19:58 pm »
Her lips pulled back more as she watched the people completely unaware of them. It was so odd to her. She had never felt any sort of psychic touch before Llyn, well Ike was an exception, but he was nothing near this caliber. Nowhere near. She shuddered and moved closer to Llyn, or at least tried to. She'd have to be inside him to get much closer.

She tried to scoot even closer as he told her not to touch them. Though in her mind she saw images of herself touching them, seeing them slowly freak as they realized blood was on their clothes. She couldn't help it. She felt like she was in a Horror movie and she was the monster. It felt...good. Very good...and right, like maybe she had just been waiting for someone to show her how to act, how to control herself...and let go.

They got to the clerk and she looked up at Llyn leaning her head on his shoulder slighty as he stroked her hair. She watched the clerk closely, still out of her element with this psychic thing, amazed it worked in more ways than just hearing what someone was thinking, or having flashes of the future.

"For as long as I want?" She chuckled. "You may eventually grow tired of me." She ran a hand up from his waist to his neck letting her fingers go across his skin as his nails touched her back. She arched slightly as she stood her eyes fluttering closed.

"Though I really," She let her nails go against him a little harder "hope you don't."

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2009, 04:01:35 pm »
Llyn stared ahead calmly, stroking Makani's hair as he finished his work on the clerk and turned his concentration to removing a room key from its slot telekinetically, and dropping it out of sight on the floor, where he could retrieve it as he passed. "I don't think I will grow tired of you, love." He stroked the back of her hand with his, as though telling her to wait.

The card dropped silently to the ground, and Llewellyn's hand on Makani's waist pressed a little. "Come along." He walked sedately toward an elevator, the room key slipping almost unnoticeably from the floor into his hand. "No, you would be surprised at the amount of creative things I can think of to do to you... or make you do to me." He grinned and pressed the button for an elevator, returning quickly to stroke Makani with his hands.

The Pilot led Makani into the elevator after the other people in it left , and waited for it to take them to their floor. As the elevator rose, he traced Makani's jaw with one finger, letting it slip between her lips as he thought of  what he had seen her do with it, his nail clicking against her teeth, wondering how she was able to strip the meat so efficiently from their victim's arm.

As the elevator doors opened at their floor, Llyn hooked his finger in Makani's mouth and led her down the hall by her lower jaw. "Come on, pretty Makani. I know what you want." He looked over his shoulder and grinned at her, showing all his teeth.

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2009, 08:17:12 pm »
She watched his movements as he used his powers. She could barely detect a difference in him. She wished she could have been given powers like that. Of course, she never would have used them for good, well...good for other people. She moved with him like he was conducting her with his movements. She kept her hands from touching him but leaned into him easily. She followed him to the elevator silently.

"I don't think you'll have to make me do anything." She leaned against him more sliding a hand up his arm as they waited. She watched the people leave completely ignoring them. That would take awhile to get used to. She turned to watch them go mesmerized by them just not seeing her at all. Couldn't they feel that they were in danger? How could they not even sense the predator in their midst?

She followed him in turning her attention back to him instead of the sheep. She moved her head like a cat against his hand as his fingers ran over her. As his finger slid in she felt warmth climbing up her body. Her tongue laced out of her teeth to get to his finger tasting it gently. It tasted like blood and Llyn. She felt the warmth triple in her body. His finger became harder as he jerked her out of the elevator.

I feel like a fish on a hook. she had humor about it in her mind, if it was anyone else, or maybe even any other time she would have been pissed. He had her deep into his trap however. She wanted whatever he gave her. She would probably never get out, or ever really want to.

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2009, 05:11:49 pm »
Makani's reaction put a wider grin on Llyn's face, and he made an appreciative noise as he dragged her down the hall to their room, hastily sliding the card into the lock and opening the door. "You're the best catch I've had in a while, dear." He let her go and pulled her inside by the wrist, locking the door again behind them.

The Pilot wasted no time. Makani was on one of the beds probably before she even found her balance on the floor, with Llyn positioned over her, panting. "Dear Makani," he breathed against her, teeth pressing harshly against her neck. He had nothing else to say. She was his entire field of vision, every movement he felt, every scent and taste and sound in the room.

Blood-dulled nails slipped under her shirt hem, lifting the fabric away from her, snarling a bit when blood plastered it to her skin. "I want to take you apart and see how you work..." His hands slid over her stomach and the soft coverings of muscle and fat and skin over bones he knew were there, but might be scintillatingly different from his own. "I must keep you... as long as I can."

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2009, 01:52:46 pm »
Makani felt herself being pulled along with Llyn and allowing it entirely. She watched him closely, not even really attempting to see where they were going. She knew it was to their room. Their room, That made her stop dead in her mind. Did she really think that? Had she really thought that? She swallowed again. She kept waiting for that feeling of...disgust with herself that she got from that.

Except, it wasn't there.

It didn't make sense, couldn't make sense. She had been alone from a young age, a very young age. The feelings cemented in her head involved anything but love. It was useless, she didn't need it, almost like the very feeling was written into her genetic code.

Now, though she felt a warmth in her body she had never quite felt before. A predator finding a predator, it was all instinct and making moves without thinking. It felt...familiar, she knew how to do this.

He pulled her inside the room and she followed willingly behind him. She made a move towards him when the door locked but he already had her on a bed. Llyn was leaning over her, his hair hanging down around her like a curtain. The darkness of the room was evident, but she could see perfectly fine. She saw him. Her hands slid up his back  and then stayed around his neck for a moment.

"Yes, you must." She let her hands slide into his hair and pull him down for a kiss hard. Her fingers twisted into his hair for leverage. She arched her back so she touched him and kissed him hard.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal