Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Salutations to all  (Read 368 times)

Anonymous

Salutations to all
« on: January 26, 2009, 02:14:22 pm »
Hello, I am Sophronius.

I'm new to this site and have been RPing for nigh on one and a half years.  I've ended up on many a site, none of which have really managed to keep my interest or survive for all that long.  Though, this one seems like it will manage to both keep my interest piqued and live for longer than one month.

I don't really know what else to say about myself, other than that I was recommended to this site and its sister site by someone who used to RP on Spirits of the Earth, but has since left.

Well, Aufwiedersehen.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Salutations to all
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 02:58:45 pm »
Bahaha, yeah, it'll live way longer than a month! Been around for a year and almost 5 months, and it's never shutting down! xD

ANYWAY!

Welcome! And ahh, love your character! <3 She sounds really interesting and is from the Undercity, which is exciting. Undercity represent!

Ahem. x3 Anyway! Welcome, again, and have a blast!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 03:12:21 pm »
Hey! I'm new too, welcome. :D

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 06:08:59 am »
Thank you for the cheery welcome.  I hope to get RPing soon, though the next few days will see me overburdened with work, so it may have to wait.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 07:09:00 am »
Welcome to the site! I think this place will go awhile indeed!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal