Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: NOOB up in harr...  (Read 302 times)

Anonymous

NOOB up in harr...
« on: January 23, 2009, 11:41:20 pm »
Hello. I'm a girl and I started roleplaying seven or eight years ago. I stopped for the past few years but it's been so hard not to ressurect my characters! I've heard a couple of good recommendations for this site and I am really tired of seeing roleplays that seem appealing, but have far too many requirements (AKA long-winded posts). This seems like a good place to avoid all that so I'm gonna give it a try. :) I'll try and be active as possible but I work pretty much full time sometimes ugly shifts so I might not be up to it every day... for sure at least once a week though, no worries. ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: NOOB up in harr...
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 11:49:47 pm »
That's what you get for being a 'Buckie.

You're still a buckie right? X3

Anyway! Welcome OwnerC. Remember The Gate? I remember The Gate.

Anonymous

Re: NOOB up in harr...
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 11:53:50 pm »
Oh my God... DO I remember The Gate... AHAHAH! I wonder if any of the players on there still play? Or what was it... World of Wolves? Wolves of something... Or my favourite ever, LUPA. That was truly good times. Honestly Phobiared could've been so cool if it wasn't soooo complex. So many bad attempts at making games... hey but at least the layouts rocked (Pseudonym, not me!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal