Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Limitations au Windra  (Read 319 times)

Anonymous

Limitations au Windra
« on: December 15, 2008, 07:33:38 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
Look ma! Punkin Pie!

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do:
Pounce on them, punch them, tackle them, push them, stick them with needles, hold knives to their throats, I really don't care. They need not be entirely plausible, and you don't even have to leave room for a reaction if you don't want to. Hell, life is unpredictable.

Won't do:
Impossible feats, and things that cannot be reversed. Hauling one of my characters off into the stratosphere and launching him or her into space, for example.

Ask me first:
Honestly? Really? Don't. Don't ask me about anything. Never ever. I love spontaneity: give me random stuff to work with, as it adds more flavor to the meal.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do:
Cuts; Bruises; Being impaled; Getting mugged; Getting beat within an inch of life ... Go for it all. My three main characters are very resilient when it comes to taking blow by blow. Save for, you know, the following.  

Won't do:
No auto-killing, instant soul-destroying, or instant-death. I am more than willing to work with you on these.

Ask me first:
Severing of limbs or anything that can cause an impairment (IE: ripping an eye out, causing blindness, crippling, etc.). As for killing and soul destroying ... ask so that I may plan ahead to figure out some way to keep them from getting killed or destroyed.

How far can torture go?

Will do:
Slamming against the wall; Inducing physical/emotional/mental pain; Putting cigars out in their skin ... Whatevs. From the grim to the gory, the psychologically shocking to the all-out raunchy. All I ask is that you leave room for a reaction of some sort!

Won't do:
Hmm ... nothing to put here.

Ask me first:
Anything that will permanently disfigure them: cutting off fingers to prove a point, for example.

What about character death?

Will do:
If its within reason, I am more than willing to work with you. However, I ask you only to warn me ahead of time and give me the chance to back out.

Won't do:
Instant, random death.

Ask me first:
Before you make the attempt. I don't want to come back to the forum and discover, oh hey, they're dead! What happened?!

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Will do:
Everything.

Won't do:
Nothing to see here ...

Ask me first:
If whatever transformation that will ensue is ... well ... Don't go turning any of them into writhing, bubbling masses without giving me a chance to say yay, nay, or be given a chance at some point in the future to turn back to normal. Because I don't like writhing, bubbling masses.

What about healing?

Will do:
Taking care of cuts, fractures, gouges, acid burns, and all that jazz is okay. Mental healing - as from a major mental/psychological attack - is also fine.

Won't do:
Um ...

Ask me first:
If you are attempting to heal blindness, a scar, or a disfigurement already present in the character.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do:
Innuendos are okay. A lot of situations are awkward for my characters to handle, but if something does happen to start getting a little intense, I would prefer a 'fade to black' curtain or something similar to it. Leave an opening for a reaction!

Won't do:
Anything that is done without leaving room open for a reaction.

Ask me first:
Rape is a big thing here. Ask me, or your character is dead. As for everything else ... if my characters don't agree with it, believe me, they'll let your character know. Fast.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Naira: No attempting to heal the scar on her back. Also, her blind right eye is permanently blind. No touchy.
Nakéminae: No attempting to heal the scar on her hip.
Scarlet: Her partial blindness is, unfortunately, permanent. No trying to cure her viral status without asking for my okay.
Terry: Nothing to say here. :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal