Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Poll

Should Rina bother continuing this idea?

Yes
8 (100%)
No
0 (0%)
I don't care
0 (0%)
I don't want to have my character involved
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: November 28, 2008, 08:53:30 pm

Author Topic: The new EGIS line  (Read 534 times)

Anonymous

The new EGIS line
« on: November 28, 2008, 08:53:30 pm »
So, the reason I asked about the popularity of Pilots a little while ago is because EGIS is launching a new line, based on popular Pilots. The first Pilot getting a line is the ever popular and moody Roman.

Egis is going to start a trend and have other labels/lines follow suit and do their own Pilot lines. Lizzy and I are slowly designing the look for the lines and doing some basic sketches to give an idea of what they will look like.

Roman was a bitch to try and figure out how to reinvent his look and have it have flair and still look like Roman. So I had the brilliant flash the other day.

Lingerie.

Sadly, the menswear is pretty boring. As men just don't change their styles much and it was hard enough to get men into briefs. So the mens line is a bit on the dull side. Stupid men.

But the womans line is pretty cool. It's going to have that sexy casual look of girls wearing their boyfriends clothes. Casual and expensive. It's not totally finished yet, but I was rather excited and wanted to share.

Again, this is just a sneak preview. There will be more detail on the line later. It still needs to get the Roman seal of approval.

And now people can joke about having Roman in their pants ^.^

[center:5ti6hoep]The chosen Pilots[/center:5ti6hoep]
[center:5ti6hoep]If you don't want your Pilot used, let me know.
Most of these Pilots will not have their lines done by EGIS brand, only a few special ones. I tried to pick the ones that seemed like they had a decent fan following, even if it was just in small sub groups. If you feel a Pilot should be added, let me know as well ^.^

Roman
Satori
Sabela
Llyn
Gabriel,
Dancia
Mara
Remi
Cross
Blaine
Alaric[/center:5ti6hoep]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: The new EGIS line
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 03:12:09 am »
Whoo! Mara xD

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 10:51:08 am »
You said he had a bit of a following, so he was going to get a smaller company that sells to the alternative groups.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 06:07:16 am »
Dood.
*is excited*
=^_^=

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 10:06:48 pm »
Alright! The first Pilot line is finished! It is the Roman line, by EGIS designs. It's a lingerie line made of expensive, comfortable fabrics. The womanswear is designed to look like it was mens clothes taken and turned into underwear. Ripped shirts unsed as edging, shirt collars, ect. The menswear is a much smaller line, mostly just boxers and pajamas done in rich fabrics with some embroidery of interesting cuts to make them subtlety interesting. The colors are all deeper, richer tones, nothing bright or garish.

I apologize at how badly the first one turned out. Inking next to a squirmy dog is not one of Rina's brighter moves

Next up is Gabriel's line, done by a rather well known alternative designer ^.^

Offline Tally

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 10:47:26 pm »
These are fantastic! 8D Chic and sexy and sophisticated, but in a casual way. P: Like Roman! He approves, even if he will bitch and moan about having to do photo shoots. <3

Though he won't mind all the pretty ladies in lingerie posing with him.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 10:55:59 pm »
Ha! He'll love the hot models in almost no clothes crawling all over him XDDD And I'm sure plenty of them will be giving him their numbers by the end of the day.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 12:41:20 am »
*snickers* Mara fashions. I can't wait. Can I pre-order a guitar strap modified for a flute?

I like the first design from the second image and the chic from the first. Go the pleat!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal