Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Movie night! [Rina/Tal/Draco!]  (Read 3965 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Movie night! [Rina/Tal/Draco!]
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2011, 01:00:15 am »
Gabriel burst out laughing, feeling quite like the cat that got the canary. Worked every time! And, okay, so he also liked watching his big, tough ex-mentor freak over a little slobber. "Ahaha, since when do I listen to--oh, eww! Roman!"

He swatted Roman's hand away and made a face, then twisted in his seat and started wiping his shirt off on Roman's. "You're disgusting!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2011, 10:25:02 pm »
"Stop it!"  Roman pushed Gabriel's hands away and was on the verge of dumping him right on the floor.  He was the disgusting one?  He was the disgusting one.  Unbelievable!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2011, 11:23:54 pm »
"You started it!" Gabriel laughed, though he stopped--but only so he could reach up and ruffle Roman's hair, messing it up thoroughly. But it was pretty scruffy, anyway; no one would probably notice the difference. "Can't take whatcha give, huh?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2011, 09:33:27 pm »
"I—you—but you—"  Roman sputtered.  He couldn't believe this!  He couldn't even get a whole sentence out!  "I started it?!  What world do you live in?  You started it with your disgusting little habit!  There was no me in that!  It was all you!"

He ducked his head away, too late.  "And don't mess with my hair," he growled, but he was fighting a smile himself.  Like saying that would do any good.  Like it had ever done any good tell Gabriel anything.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2011, 12:11:36 pm »
Gabriel laughed, shaking his head. "Nuh-uh! You started it with the button mashing! I was trying to be helpful before someone decided to sabotage me, leaving me no choice but to take drastic measures." He grinned back at Roman. A couple minutes alone, and he'd already drawn him into a ridiculous argument. Point for him!

Ignoring Roman's attempt to get away, he ran a hand through his hair, fluffing it. "Lettin' it grow out, huh?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2011, 10:01:42 pm »
"That was not a proportionate response!  That was disgusting!  You're like a little kid!"

Too bad Alaric and Remi had left.  Now there was nothing inhibiting every stupid impulse that came to Gabriel's mind.  The movie played onward, unheeded.  This was way more important than any movie, now.  This was a battle.

"Hey!"  He shook his head away again and leaned away, not that he could go very far.  He snagged Gabriel's forgotten cupcake from the side table and held it poised like a weapon.

"Careful now," he said.  He waggled the cupcake, threatening, taunting.  "Wouldn't want this to end up smooshed in your hair now would you?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2011, 10:18:03 pm »
Gabriel had been about to ruffle Roman's hair again, because he had a captive audience and dammit if he wasn't going to take advantage, but Roman snatched up the cupcake and Gabriel froze. He eyed it, seeming to consider it and weigh his options, and leaned away from it. "Oh man. You got me. You know how I hate crap in my hair," he said, leaning a little more.

And then, moving fast, Gabriel swiped Roman's iced tea off the same table and smiled sweetly, holding it up and tilted rather ominously. "But you wouldn't want this down your shirt, now would you?" His grin widened. "It's all icy and everything now."

Of course, he also wouldn't like it down his chair, but eh, collateral damage. It was worth it. Besides, he wouldn't be the one cleaning it.

Offline Tally

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2011, 01:28:46 am »
No, he definitely did not want that tea down his shirt.  Little bastard.  Roman eyed the glass, cupcake still poised.  They were in a stalemate.  They were about to get unfortunate here if one of them didn't back down.  Or both of them at the same time, because it sure as hell wasn't gonna be him and if he knew anything about Gabriel at all it wouldn't be him either.

"What's it going to be, Tierney," he said, wielding the cupcake like a weapon and Gabriel's hair was the hostage.  They could set cupcake and tea down and call a truce or they could bring this to its inevitable and messy end.  Roman could go either way, but he was not moving that cupcake an inch until he saw some reciprocation with the tea.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2011, 01:43:26 am »
"Ahaha, yeah, after you, babe. You started it! Again! Gods, you're so immature, I swear." Gabriel's eyes flicked to the cupcake, a little nervous because that would feel so gross and take forever to get out and augh, but he didn't budge an inch, the tea still poised threateningly. He wasn't moving until Roman moved because he so did not trust him.

Besides, like hell he was saying uncle first!

Offline Tally

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2011, 03:07:20 pm »
This is not going to end well.  For this to conclude without either of them getting food all over themselves, one of them would have to actually back down, and when had that ever happened?  It had been a rare, near unfathomable occurrence even when Gabriel was a candidate.  Being on a more equal footing only made it worse.

Roman didn't move that cupcake one inch.  "You started it and I'm not putting this down until I see that glass touch the table."

This was the weirdest standoff he'd ever been in.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2011, 03:15:28 pm »
"I so did not! You escalated it! You drove me to this. Now stop being such a pussy and put the cupcake down!" Gabriel smiled. "Don't tell me you're scared of a little iced tea?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2011, 11:06:32 pm »
Pussy?  Pussy?

Roman gave him a look, head tilted.  A look ushering them both past the point of no return.  He mashed the cupcake right into Gabriel's hair.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2011, 02:09:41 am »
Gabriel made a rather undignified sound, more high pitched than he'd intended, and it was all over from there, all bets were off. He grabbed Roman by the collar, tugged him forward, and dumped the iced tea down the inside of his shirt.

And rubbed his head against Roman's while he was at it.

Offline Tally

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2011, 03:41:22 pm »
Roman hissed at the ice cold tea pouring down the front of his shirt.  With one hand fending of Gabriel's frosting-covered head, he used the other to grab up pieces of ice as the fell out of his shirt.  He yanked open Gabriel's pants and stuffed them in.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2011, 12:41:54 am »
"Aaaugh!" Gabriel thrashed in his seat and forgot all about his assault as he flailed and tried to dig the ice--which had settled wonderfully against his crotch, thanks--out. "Bad touch, Romance! BAD! You freakin' copycat!"

Some of it managed to get down his pant leg as he squirmed, and with one hand he shoved the ice cubes he managed to grab down the back of Roman's shirt, and with the other he snagged the bowl of popcorn, ready to empty it over Roman's head.

Offline Tally

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2011, 12:12:33 am »
They were all thrashing limbs and flying food now.  Roman grabbed a hold of Gabriel's wrist and the popcorn ended up cascading all over them both.  They were really getting close to all the food groups here.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2011, 12:47:47 am »
They were both a mess of cold, salty stickiness and disgustingness and Gabriel's chair? Well, a lot of that stuff had gotten pretty thoroughly mashed into it. Laughing, Gabriel grabbed a fistful of popcorn crushed up with...something? Cupcake? And then promptly mashed it into Roman's face, popcorn bits still falling out of his hair. "Open up, buttercup! Eeeat iiiit! Eeeat--ow!"

He jerked back and rubbed at his eye, then laughed and held up his hands in a T. "Ahaha, okay, time out, time out, kernel in the eye!"

Offline Tally

« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2011, 01:54:08 am »
Roman got a face-ful of food.  Like hell Gabriel was getting a time out!  "There are no time outs in war!  You time out you lose!"

He scooped the food off his face and smooshed it into Gabriel's hair.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2011, 02:15:38 am »
"Augh!" Gabriel couldn't see much right then, salt making his eyes water, but he could feel the mess get mashed into his hair. "Nuh uh! That's not the rules! Time outs are totes legit! It's in my eye!"

He couldn't see what was left to grab food-wise, so instead he went for Roman--who didn't seem like he was planning on stopping. He grabbed him by the hair and leaned in to lick up the side of his neck. Sure he also licked...whatever else was on him, but it was a tried and true method, dammit!

Offline Tally

« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2011, 09:30:09 pm »
Gabriel was breaking out the slobber.  Now they had a real fight on their hands.

As it happened, totes was the exact combination of letters and sounds needed to piss Roman off.  They'd been over this.  Many. Times. He growled and got Gabriel in a head lock.  "What did I tell you about totes, Tierney?  What did I tell you?!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal