Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Boldly Going where no mad scientist has gone before!  (Read 316 times)

Anonymous

Boldly Going where no mad scientist has gone before!
« on: November 17, 2008, 09:23:55 pm »
Hey All! I'm the n00best n00b to join this game, I think. Still figuring out what's what and how to get a character 'registered' and all that.

Anyway, a bit about who I'll be playing, once he properly crashes in the Wastelands and begins his new life as a wanted fugitive.

Dr. Ephraim Cephalus is a mad scientist (former researcher at TRIM, of course) who recently had occasion to smuggle one of the inmates out of the facility and now finds himself on the run in the wastelands. He's quite the mad inventor, somewhat demented and steampunk-ish in aesthetic, looking for a new home to continue his research... and subjects. of course, he'll be needing subjects once he has a lab.

I'll flesh this out a bit when I submit the character profile. This post is mostly to say;

hi.

Cool setting.

Permission to come aboard Cap'n?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Boldly Going where no mad scientist has gone before!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 04:13:29 pm »
Welcome aboard. I ain't no captain...
More like the person who blows shit up but none the less I welcome j00.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal