Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: free charrie! get your free teinar here~  (Read 334 times)

Anonymous

free charrie! get your free teinar here~
« on: November 17, 2008, 01:58:41 pm »
Okie dokie! So I have this character named Selena, she's my only one so far. She's Pridean, a race of people that come from this planet made of glass that was destroyed ages ago, and because of her race, she can manipulate and make glass through her body. It's quite painful, so she doesn't do it a lot... she also has a Pridean disease, which they call, "having a glass heart." Because of this disease, she absolutely cannot tell lies, and it hurts her heart to do anything immoral, or sinful. She works as a merchant selling glass trinkets and the like, so I thought it would be interestin' if someone wanted to plot with 'er?

Oh! also, because she can manipulate glass, and the glass comes from her body (a pridean's bones are made from extremely tough glass) if she were to make glass from her body (which hurts a lot, by the way, like pushing bones out of your flesh ... yucky picture there) it would make some pretty tough to break armor. So there's another point that could be used towards plottage.

She's very weak when it comes to knowing who to trust, because she trusts everyone, mostly, because she has this thing where she thinks the best of people, and never the worst.

So I smell some plot opportunities here! Anyone willing to drag her out of teinar? She's dying to be free from that place but she doesn't have the guts to leave, poor gal. I'm up for anything really, maybe someone who wants to use her for her glass-makin' skills or something of the like? Throw your ideas at me!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: free charrie! get your free teinar here~
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 05:44:16 pm »
*jumps up and down*
I has a charrie in Teinar! Not much on his profile yet, but if you want to look go ahead. XD
Anyway...I has a feeling they might get along! And if they don't, it might still be fun. xp He's pretty happy in Teinar right now though, so not likely he'll be taking her away from there.
I can imagine him fascinated by what she makes with glass though, probably want to know more 'bout her if he found out she could manipulate the glass naturally. Theron's a charrie I francly need to get to know better. xp
I don't really have any ideas for any specific plots, but if you feel like it we can just start a thread and see where it goes! :3

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 07:20:53 pm »
-squees- Aha, I like the idea! It's alright if you don't have any plot ideas, I don't either! xD We can start a thread and see what happens, that's usually more fun anyway. Although, I do believe it looks like they could get along! Shall I start the thread? Does it matter where in Teinar it is?

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 06:09:39 pm »
Great! =D Hurray! Do start a thread then. And nope, I don't really think it matters where in Teinar. As long it's not some sort of highly restricted area...XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal