Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: What Have I Gotten Myself Into?...((--Nicky!--))  (Read 2772 times)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2007, 09:43:03 am »
Skah smiled. "I wouldn't know, cuz I've never been there...at least, not that I can remember," he said as they walked down the corridors and into an elevator. The doors closed and Skah spoke, "Blue District," into the voice command, and the elevator made its trip.

((OOC--Mind if we continue this in the blue district, to keep up with the setting?--))
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2007, 11:28:31 am »
(that's perfectly fine, go ahead and post there when you are ready)

Katrina glanced around the elevator. It'd been awhile since she'd ridden in one that she could recall. When she had been with Nik, most of the elevators she had run across had been out of order or otherwise not working, power outage, broken doors etc. "What's the blue district?" she asked.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2007, 11:49:02 am »
Skah shrugged. "From what I've been told, the Blue District is the area of the ship where the sick bay, docking bay, and residential areas are found. We just came out of the Red District, where all the shops, taverns, and parks are found," he said. Of course, he had been told all this on his first tour of the ship. The doors opened.

((OOC--continued in the Blue District.--))

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal