Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sgt Seth Granby  (Read 1970 times)

Anonymous

Re: Sgt Seth Granby
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2008, 09:52:49 am »
Oh right. I keep forgetting I'm not talking to a human. In butthurt I mean "upset".
You lucky you know your family. I cant remember mine. The closest thing I have to family would be my daughter. But her mother does not let me see her.

*sighs* I dont mean to be rude but my head hurts and I'm tired. I have to go.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2008, 04:09:31 am »
What has not knowing the word butthurt got to do with being human or not? "Bodoh" is a human word but I bet you don't know what it means!

You just let your wife not let you see your daughter? That's stupid. Only humans would let themselves be controlled or wish to control others.

Anonymous

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2008, 04:22:25 am »
Does not sound like a word I want to know. I never said anything about her being my wife. Never been married. Dont think I ever will now. I do not  let her control me for your information. The justice system never works in mens favor. She got custody because she is the mother. She said a few lies. And of course Im not allowed to go near my duaghter. She blames me for ruining her life and getting a dishonorable discharge from the military for fratranazation. But I dont see how its all my fault. It takes two to tango.

Whats with you badmouthing us humans all the time. Your so damn racist. Stop being close minded. Its starting to piss me off. Not all humans are bad you know. Dont judge a entire race just because of the bad actions of a few.

Tell you what. If you want to get to know humans better. You can put me under the looking glass. Im hitting up the indoor range and gym later. Want to come? Or are you to good to hang out with a human?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 04:34:47 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2008, 04:34:22 am »
A human is fine, many humans are bad. They destroy, enslave or torture everything they can. If their "civilisations" become powerful, it's because of slavery and lies. I challenge you to find one human country, or whatever, that hasn't turned out that way. Even our very own Aedolis has a bloody history of slavery and nature-destruction.

I'm better at living with humans than my sister was. I chose to work with them at saving our planet. It's not like I hate them, they just ruin everything that's good.

Anonymous

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2008, 04:36:52 am »
Well I uh. Dammit you need to stop saying things I cant argue back with. Hey Im hitting up the indoor range and gyme later. What to come? Or are you afraid im going to pump more iron and outshoot you? lol

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2008, 04:57:33 am »
*chirps happily* of course, I'm not just a pretty face. Don't worry, I don't see you as the "destructive" type of human. You did say that one day the Earth will be green again. If you really want, I could give you a pot plant.

You are on army boy. You'd better not miss because it would be humiliating. I'll even stretch my wings out if you're that bad. Wait, you still use projectile-style guns? If you really want to go that old school, why not use swords?

OOC: do you want to make a thread for their training?

Anonymous

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2008, 05:13:48 am »
I could use a pot plant. My room at the moment is bare and boring. Alright then I will see you there. Dont count on me missing. School is one thing. But weapons are my world.

You mean balistic weapons? Yeah, I still use those. Its the only thing on the range right now we candidates are allowed to use. I guess they dont want to run the risk of one of us going nuts and wasting everyone with a mark 6 pulse rifle. Makes sense.

I dont know why. But I always prefered balistic weapons. Now that was the age of heroes. None of these advaced warfighter systems. Power armor, auto targeting graphic hubs. No, old school soldiers were real heros. I wish I was born back in that timeline. People like me were more appreciated then. We were desired....needed.

Eh... im a little iffy on swords. Dont see the point. Kinda like back in science class. But I guess for a few laughs I could try. So go light on me okey? Last thing I need is for people to see me swinging around a sword like a jackass. Ill meet you there. I have to go see the PA real fast. Had this nasty cough for a day or two now.

OCC: Ill start a topic

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2008, 06:29:46 am »
Excellent! Do you have any types that you like? I can only make vines but you'd be surprised how many types there are and what you can do with them. I once destroyed a whole town with a single grape vine. My room is completely covered in them. The only place there aren't any is where Vyomini goes and where I hang that ugly uniform. Even my cupboards are full of special seeds.

Who said I'd be using ballistics? My vines do perfectly well in long and short range. I guess I'll have to though. If I'm living with humans I'll have to use there weaponry too.

Don't worry I was joking, you don't have to use a sword. I wouldn't even know where you'd get one. They are kinda outdated.

Anonymous

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2008, 08:35:54 am »
Hey, Granby? What's with the rush to leave the training session? You just looked like you were starting to enjoying yourself then you got that phonecall.

Demya.

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2008, 09:03:01 am »
Yeah about that. Sorry I had to leave so suddenly.... Family bussiness came up. You have been here for awhile I have a question. Do you know if there are daycares anywhere?

Anonymous

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2008, 09:07:48 am »
Daycares? Why would they have daycares in the military and why would you need to use one? Granby, even for a human you're strange.

Demya

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2008, 09:11:36 am »
They have them. But from your answer I guess not in this section. Well, you never mind then. Just dont expect me to be hanging around with you for awhile when the day ends.

Anonymous

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2008, 12:48:15 pm »
Granby.

You are prohibited from leaving the ATC. It seems that no one told you that, but when you leave you must; Have prior permission and have a pilot with you when you leave.

Since I'm your mentor and you seem to be on a fast tract towards TRIM, tell me what's up and I'll see what I can do.

If it's pathetic, I'm not helping. Send me an e-mail and give me details or I'm going to look into it myself and trust me it involves me, your mind and some sharp horrible pains.

Understood?

- Seiteki

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2008, 10:17:23 pm »
Oh jeeze Granby, what did you do? If you've done what I think you've done, I hope they don't drown the hatchling.

Demya.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal