Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sgt Seth Granby  (Read 1971 times)

Anonymous

Re: Sgt Seth Granby
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 04:02:12 pm »
Haha! That just about made me fall out of my chair.
Bargaining. They're so cute when they're little.

-Danica Blake
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 04:06:05 pm »
Cant blame me for trying . I will do my best. I love my country. If she thinks my service would be best to her here. Then I will do whatever it is in my power to pass. Still, I wonder what people are afraid about keeping information from me. Its not fair. Ive given sweat, blood, a arm and other parts of my body I miss very much. It is only in my due to get something so trivial as information. Whats the worst that could happen?.....

Actually, scratch that. Thats the kind of thinking to made me fail science today. Lost most of my hair in the process. In any case if you wont tell me what I want to know. With all due respect..... I know some who probably can.

Little? Im not little!

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2008, 04:25:48 pm »
Bypassing people might not be so healthy for you really.
To me you are little Granby.
No offense meant really, but you are.
I do like your loyalty to Aedolis though, hold on to that you might make it.

-Danica Blake.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 04:29:22 pm »
Perhaps not. But things one wants hardly comes without risk. Yes I understand. I am little compared to you all. I just thought you were calling me a kid like all the others around me.

Loyalty is something everyone should have to Aedolis. Anyone who does not have it deserve nothing short of death.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2008, 04:36:27 pm »
Mwaha. To me you are a kid, not as young as the rest of them but...yes.
I admire your fervor though.
I'm sure Seiteki will help you point it in the right direction.

-Danica Blake.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2008, 04:38:51 am »
1st, that THING in Ur science class happens 2 B a Harpy, 1 of possibly 2. Haven't U eva studied history? 2nd, I am not ugly! I have bird's legs and a set of wings. My breasts R NOT feathered *glared at Vaughan*, they R the same as any1 else here.

Ooo! You like working out? Me 2. I haven't seen any of the other candidates working out, I don't think they take this seriously.

Seiteki, you're Victor's sister right? Well, you seem a better mentor then him. Can you tell him that if he wants a candidate, next time he should stick to it. *grumbles*

Demya... the HARPY!

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 05:19:41 am »
You forgot to mention you have a buttgina. That's right. She craps out her vajayjay.

And your boobs aren't the same as everyone elses. They're small. And lop sided. ^__^

Oh also, you should learn to type.

or iz tht 2 hrd 4 u? a duuuuurrrrrr

Ehehehehe.

And I beleive that's Pilot Tora to you birdbrain. ^_^

~Chica (Not a disgusting harpy)

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2008, 05:33:23 am »
How many times do I have to explain, I have bird bits. If it is too hard to get through Ur small brain, then you shouldn't be here. And my breasts R not lop sided *does not comment on the small thing*

Jeez, of course I can type. Saya berkata banyak bahasa-bahasa, anda ular bodoh!!! And in case you don't know what language that is, it's an ancient one so there. Splllt.

If someone signs their name in a blog, that is what I'll use. Hello Seiteki, we haven't met yet. What would you like me to call you?

And Chica, we know you're not a harpy but anyone who goes around just to insult people is disgusting. Go slither where you're needed more, like on a hot rock.

Demya

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2008, 05:55:16 am »
A harpy huh? Will have to do some study on the ancient races. I bet it is bound to come up sometime anyway. So you like to work out to? I agree. The gym is always so empty after the end of the day. No complaints from me though. No line for the equipment. Next time we should get together there. I could use a spotter.

Buttgina?.... I never want to hear that word ever again.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2008, 06:11:51 am »
*chirps* you are so much better than I thought you were in class. You seemed like a stiff. I've asked but everybody seems to act like I'm scary. What's with you people?

I wasn't just talking about gym though. I've finally found a big enough room to do real sparring in, well, other than the roof but somehow I don't think it'd be fun trying to explain how some guy fell off the building. I reckon it'd be hard to find someone through all that disgusting man-made smog.

Chica can eat vines if she does, TRIM's too good for a jerk like her.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2008, 06:17:05 am »
Scary? Nah, just different. People tend to avoid what is different. I would know. Im not exactly in the normal range myself.

The roof? ha, that would be hard thing to explain. Would feel sorry for the cleaners that would have to come peel them off the pavement.  I would not go saying things like that. TRIM is something I would not even wish upon my worst enemy. A fate worse then death.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2008, 06:26:46 am »
True. Chica, I love you and I want to have your winged-snake babies. *squarks*

Want to know a fate worse than death? being immortal and living through the destruction of your planet when the "normal" species keep making the same mistakes over and over and over until you give up fighting. That is a worse fate then TRIM, or anything the Connloathians could dish out. Oh wait, they call themselves Edanith now. Stupid jerks.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2008, 06:50:12 am »
Give up fighting? Were you a rebel once?

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2008, 06:55:37 am »
Sorta, I'm still on the same team I was back then: Earth's. All that's changed is the times and the battlegrounds. It's the other harpy that isn't fighting anymore. She is the one that is better off dead, for her sake.

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2008, 07:01:44 am »
Spoken like a true soldier. The battles do change with the times. Just dont think anything traitorous. This country is not perfect. But it is the best we got.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2008, 07:11:14 am »
*grins and puffs out chest* I was a warrior before your grandparents were in nappies.

I'm no traitor. I've been at it too long and I'm too determined to stop now. It's good to find a candidate that doesn't behave like being here is the worst thing that could happen to them, or that it is something the idiots are forced to do. You should see the bitching that went on in the candidate blog. One guy even wanted to kill himself over being here.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2008, 07:25:16 am »
Damn your old!

And being here is the worst thing to happen to me. I may not like it. But I have learned to accept it. A kid was suicidal? Did he go through with it? Cant see myself going so far as to take my own life unless im about to go to TRIM.

I would go out with a little pride though. In my army dress uniform with a round to the temple.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2008, 07:50:58 am »
Of course I am, how else would I know about the past this much?

Worst thing to happen to me... I'm not saying here. If you be really good and don't turn out like a certain pink-haired snob, I'll let you know. *fluffs wings* I've no idea what happened to him. He just stopped posting on the message board.

That still hasn't got much pride in it, blowing your brains out. You'd get ick all over the floor. Jumping off the building would be better, you'd get to fly for a few seconds. It's like total freedom *grins with pleasure* As for me, I've outlived worse than TRIM could be.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2008, 09:55:50 am »
I dunno. Obssesive reading?

Sounds to me like the dude is butthurt. You tell him off something fierce? Should I ever fail I think it would be safer to do it my way. A .45 ACP round to the head from a old school MK-23 mod 0 ensures I wont survive. Jumping off a building....eh. Still a chance. It wont prove to hard to get a balistic weapon in this day and age. There cheap and easy to aquire.

So you have really lived that long? Must suck. I cant imagine seeing all my friends and family grow old and die off while I still continue to live. I guess immortality is overated.

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2008, 02:56:55 am »
Seriously? Why would I want to read when there are far more important things to do? I only read what I have to, like for that stupid biology assignment. Why would I want to know how protein becomes urine?

Butthurt? What are you on about? And no, I didn't yell at anyone. I'm not going to stop someone being who they are... even if they are a stupid jackass.

I hate guns. they're olden day human weapons used to make people "do as I say or I will blow your pretty little head off". It's such a human thing to do.

My friends tend to move on before they die but my only family I've ever had is my sister. She wouldn't talk to me to save our lives. She's such a nice person. The worst part about being immortal is seeing humans ruin the Earth and when it finally repairs itself, they go destroy it again. That and living through whatever people do to you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal