Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Your presence is required at the birth of a new psychic  (Read 343 times)

Anonymous

Your presence is required at the birth of a new psychic
« on: June 28, 2008, 01:18:41 pm »
Now that Forever is dead I can turn my attention to her two companions Farica and Setrul (see sig for link to their profiles) who I already have some plans for ^^

Basically Farica is a psychic with a slightly unusual ability. Her psychic energy grows abnormally fast and if she doesn’t use enough of it her brain kinda short circuits (think Galerians if anyone’s played it). When she does this anyone close enough becomes a psychic as well whose power depends on how much energy of her’s they received. And I want Setrul to end up as a psychic as well after she shorts

I want to do a thread which begins with this happening and ends with them being taken to the ATC to become pilot candidates so I need some kind of Aedolian military personnel to do this
So…little help people

If no-one’s available then I suppose I’ll just have to start with them at the ATC
So for future reference they need a mentor/mentors ^^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Your presence is required at the birth of a new psychic
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 05:04:30 pm »
Marshal wants more candidates, specially girlie ones P:

But he'll take the boy too if he /has/ to xD lol

Anonymous

Re: Your presence is required at the birth of a new psychic
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 06:00:49 am »
Sure Marshal can have Farica ^^

I kinda want them to have seperate mentors so if no-one else wants Setrul than I'll just give him to Latona,
I don't see why they wouldn't want him though, he's such a cutie ^^
...At least I think he is anyway o.O

Anyone for the the 'Setrul becoming a psychic thread'?
Please...I'll give you cookies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal