Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Forbidden Romance(Plot, I have cookies!)  (Read 2396 times)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 04:53:36 pm »
Hmm could you start a thread but I'll probably reply tomorrow, I will probably have to go to bed at eight-nine because it's school tomorrow and I had a weekend of staying up super-late. This isn't the big thread but just working out how our characters will act around each other.

Stupid parents that care about my well being...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 04:58:11 pm »
I hear that.

But, I don't have to worry about that: Graduated and unemployed ftw. I love being a mooch. It's so simple.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 05:24:01 pm »
Ahaha, well, I think any "free the mages!" movements will...be a long way off and, if anything, it will be a very small minority who will be of that opinion. >_> For one, the game just opened. xD Two, mages are too valuable (and dangerous, in their opinions) to be free and there are a lot of deeply engrained views concerning them--those sorts of views, views that have been in place for thousands of years, don't just change because of a single instance, or even a lot of instances. Look at racism. :3 I'm sure like with any oppressed people there will be those who fight to change things, but...

If anything, I see anyone expressing open love to their mage being ostracized. xD I know my guy will be very disturbed. >:3

Anyway! If anyone wants to play a mage under my Mordecai (who I still have to create...xD) go for it! 8D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 05:24:29 pm »
Wouldn't that technically make you a hobo? Just a thought.

Anywhey...I'ma join if y'all will still have me. <.<

Now I just have to think up what to join <.<

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 05:39:10 pm »
No. I have a home. I'm a mooch.

Yay. This makes something like 7 people for one thread. EPIC I say...EPIC.

Later on I'll post another topic here in Plots and Plans organizing this all. Like who has what role, who's playing which character etc. Expect it to be up within 2 hours. For now, I need to get my Knights of the Old Republic on.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2007, 01:39:29 am »
Quote from: "Rhi-Rhi"
Anyway! If anyone wants to play a mage under my Mordecai (who I still have to create...xD) go for it! 8D

My mage Eve needs a Mordecai ^^

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2007, 08:49:27 am »
Quote from: "MiatheRabbit"
Quote from: "Rhi-Rhi"

My mage Eve needs a Mordecai ^^

I'll take her, then! <3

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2007, 08:51:12 am »
Yay ^^

Now Eve isn't lonely O.o

Offline Rhi-Rhi

(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2007, 08:57:04 am »
And now, off I go to join mah Mordecai!

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2007, 05:44:55 pm »
I meant that this could make the younger people to think a little bit, to get the ball rolling I guess you could say. The beginning of the movement probably wont start until they are older or even after they have died. That's it basically, I guess.

Why do I have to be a morning person? I can wake up at 5:30 am sharp and I'm awake as if I've been up for hours. Later on I get really tired, from second period onward.(We have four, 75 minute periods) I get my best ideas in the morning and I can write a lot more then. *sigh*

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2007, 06:22:38 pm »
Heh. On another slightly related note: The topic is in fact up. Feel free to use either one, this could be for the random thoughts, the other should be for more concrete planning.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2007, 02:48:17 pm »
Yeah, hmm, on an unrelated note, my older brother is running for Student Council Prime Minister.(Yes I live in Canada) He put his posters all around school and if you looked around the corner, his poster would be there. Well only downstairs where Cycle one has there classes. His posters are here and there on the other floor.

On a related note, I am thinking of making a Mordecai and joining him/her

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2007, 03:03:32 pm »
Everyone post here once, to make sure you still want to participate, and then we shall begin this plot! *evil laughter in background* Oops just ignore that.... yeah....  :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal