Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Threads that need some love!  (Read 357 times)

Anonymous

Threads that need some love!
« on: August 01, 2011, 02:33:15 am »
)8

They've been sitting for a month at least and I'd LOVE to get some replies!

Drinks can be more than fun

Pilot Remi is in a bar! Amazing! He takes a lot to get drunk, so challenge him to a drinking contest! He's a depresssed asshole so start a fight! Hug him! do something to him! He's sitting there offering to buy the booze! go get it!

A Not so day off

Rhys the candidate is doing candidate-ie things. Unfortunately, he's all brawn and no brains and needs help with figuring out his own personal psychic ability. Which has a lot to do with the brain, so he's got a book to read. but he doesn't understand anything! The thread doesn't have to be about the homework, Rhys is (was known, since I rarely post him as it is) a bit of a jerk. Snap first, be nice later! He could use some possible friends or some good natured banter.

If you see these and think of something neat that could branch off from them then shoot me a PM! =D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Threads that need some love!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 07:18:47 pm »
I sent Remi some love. I hope you don't mind. :3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal