Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hunting in the labs!  (Read 550 times)

Anonymous

Hunting in the labs!
« on: June 28, 2011, 07:06:27 pm »
Hey all :3
I was wondering if anyone might be interested in making an RP about a hunting expedition? Doesn't necessarily have to be big, could be something as simple as getting rid of an infestation of creatures, or taking down something huge. I hear that Teinar is seeing more and more subterranean creatures so I was thinking it might be a good place to start? Perhaps there are an abundance of them coming too close to the city or overrunning some of the lab and they need to be eradicated? Was possibly thinking that Kai might be in Teinar getting supplies and offers to help when he hears about it? Or maybe someone he knows from Teinar asks for him to help out? Perhaps, seeing as the labs are dangerous, their is a cave in and the hunting party has to find an alternate route of escape?

*shrugs* I'm not very good at explaining things, but if anyone is interested or has any ideas, then that would be great. 8D

Also, if anyone might be interested in establishing a few friendships, enemies, etc, with Kai, then I'd really love to do so.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 09:00:26 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Hunting in the labs!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 01:53:49 am »
I've got Finch for huntin' 8D She would totally go on a trip, as, well, she's a bounty hunter xD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 08:55:26 am »
Kai might've known pretty much any of my Pilots back in the day. :3 He could've easily known Gabriel (sounds like they became Pilots at roughly the same time, so they woulda been candidates around the same time, too) and Shiloh (who would have still been a candidate) and heck, if you want him to have had a mentor, Keziah could've been. :3 If you want! xD There are lotsa other Pilots around, too!

And I has Teinari! I actually have an open thread there right now that you're welcome to hop into if the situation works for ya. ^^ But my characters there are Cyrus (soldier-type, keepin' the peace between beasts and humans) and Terra, a mute mechanic. xD Just...Kai better not let Cyrus know he's an ex-Pilot or psychic, and if Kai meets Tally's character, Temple (who's a Pilot stuck in Teinar due to a bad accident and memory loss), who Cyrus is playing watch-dog over, there might be trouble. xD

...er, tl;dr version: I has Teinari that I could easily throw into that sort of plot. 8D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 09:55:13 am »
Cheers for the replies guys, tis much appreciated! 8D Finch sounds awesome, Kai would probably love her attitude in battle and fights! Would you be up for  ze potential hunting in labs, cave in type plot with Finch? Or do you have any ideas for it to go another way and what not? I'm totally open to ideas. :3

I imagine Kai would have gotten on pretty well with Gabriel, and probably butted heads with Shiloh! In fact, they'd more than likely still butt heads now, though it'd entertain Kai much more now that he's away from the Pilots. I'd love for Keziah to have been Kai's mentor, she seems like an awesome character that Kai would have respected for her easy going nature. Perhaps one of your folk might bump into Kai somewhere at some point? Obviously if you would be up for this, and what not.

*dies* If Cyrus would be up for the hunting mission then that would be awesome! >_> He seems like the type of person Kai might deliberately rile up. xD  
Also, Kai would...for lack of a better description, think Terra is adorable though he'd probably not tell her this, but find himself perhaps a little protective of her if he met her.

tl:dr: If you are willing to slap some people into the lab plot then they shall be muchly appreciated and flailed over! 83 I shall also take a looksee at your open thread. :3

Now I must watch both yours and Rina's avatars, because they fascinate me. xD

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 10:50:39 am »
I vote we make Rhi join Cyrus in the hunting plot and they all three have awesome adventures 8D

I realize I should have mentioned that I have OMG shit tons of Pilots he could have known xD Sabela, Alaric, Christian and Malachi would all have been candidates with him. Alaric and Gabe are BFFs, so if he knew Gabe, he probably interacted with Alaric.

tl;dr: My Little Ponies are the shit

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 02:25:43 pm »
My little ponies are the shizzle! xD

Join us Cyrus! Come and be annoyed by all the incompetence! 8D

Alaric sounds adorable. xD I'd imagine that Kai would have liked him quite a lot for being quiet. (Kai was pretty quiet as a kid, it's only since he turned about 18 that he began to act as if she were the best thing since sliced bread. x3). I'd imagine that Kai would have felt pretty hostile toward Christian, seeing as you mention that he's a bit of an ass. The fact that he's a ladies man would have grated of Kai and made him scoff a bit. xD As for Sabela and Malachi, Kai would have been a little scared of 'em both! Malachi for seeming so serious and cool, and Sabele for her bitchy attitude. >.> I dunno if any of that works for ya, or you wanna add to dis. :3

Gabriel, Alaric and Kai...they should totes meet somewhere somehow and be all o__O "Oh...shit-I mean hi. 8D " >_>

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 02:38:02 pm »
CYRUS IS IN DA HOUSE. 8D [strike:2rk14d2z]And whatcha talkin' 'bout, rile him up? He is the picture of POISE! TOTALLY. >__>;;[/strike:2rk14d2z]

And Gabe, Alaric, and Kai should totally meet.  xD Could be a potentially stressful/disastrous situation! I have no idea what would even go down!

And hey, they could also have a flashback thread or something, too! ;D Shiloh could, too!

And Keziah could have been his mentor, then! 8D She's upset that he "died". ): Terra might actually like Kai so long as he doesn't call her cutesy. She is a predator, don'tcha know? |:

...I used a lot of "and"...whoops.

ANYWAY! HUNTING PLOTZ IT IS YES?! 8D And some sorta Gabriel/Alaric/Kai thread?

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 11:18:43 pm »
Alaric and Kai would probably get along just fine then 8D And Christian would have teased him I'm sure xD Malachi probably ignored him, same with Sabs unless he butted heads with her xD

I am all for either a FB or a current thread 8D

AND YAY HUNTING PLOT

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 04:09:12 am »
*dies* They totally should, it could go either way with the three of em. :3
Wanna do a current thread with those three(Gabe/Alaric/Kai)?  Could perhaps do a FB piece at some point too if you're both up for it with your charries.  That way they can all interact and shizzle and have some kinda I dunno, backgroundy type thing?

Hunting tiemz! If you guys are fine with it all and such then I can create a thread later on today if you likes? :3

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 12:27:58 pm »
I'm all for the hunting thread 8D

I feel there should be cautionary on current thread xD Gabe and Alaric will try hardcore to bring Kai in. He's a friend, but he's also a traitor. So as long as you are cool with that, I'm all for it

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 02:50:44 pm »
Haha yup, totally cool with it. I kind of figured that'd be the case, so it'd be interesting to see. :3
I shall pop up ze hunting thread some time later today, once I am back at home and have full control of a PC. ^-^
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 08:50:30 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 04:35:09 am »
Behold! *lights and holy music* I have made a lab thread! Here

Would you guys be up for creating a Gabe/Alaric/Kai thread at some point? 83

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2011, 08:03:36 pm »
WHEEE YAY!

As for Gabe/Alaric/Kai, whaddya say we start that in the Meeting Place? :3 That way it's a sorta safe place where Kai can't get captured. xD Because they'll be obligated to try and bring him back, but in that place, they won't be able to.

Rina or I could start it if that sounds good! ^^

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 07:11:17 am »
Thats a good idea Rhi-Rhi, I likes your thinking! :3 That'd be awesome if one of you could start it too! 8D

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2011, 03:57:11 pm »
8D I'm on it, yo!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal