Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Were-pack on Edanith! 8D  (Read 442 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Were-pack on Edanith! 8D
« on: May 01, 2011, 02:16:17 pm »
So! Rina and I have some characters, Des and Boris, who are werehyenas. Currently, they're roaming around the frontier of Edanith, but we thought it'd be cool if we could get a pack of some sort started. 8D

While Des and Boris are werehyenas (since Des turned Boris), other members don't have to be werehyenas. They can be werewolves, werelions, whatever! But they should probably be some sort of pack/herd/social animal. ^^

Members could be new and we can figure out a way for them to run into Des and Boris, or they could have already been members and we can just work out their relationships and place in the "pack". ^^ As it goes now, Des is the ringleader of the group. (Me? I'm fine if anyone ever wants to challenge him for the position. xD)

TAKERS?!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: Were-pack on Edanith! 8D
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 03:13:41 pm »
Could my shape changing mage join up?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 10:11:59 pm »
She totally can! 8D In fact, we even have a thread going here that she can join if ya like. ^^
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 08:00:58 pm »
Posted

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal