Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anyone wanna RP?!  (Read 246 times)

Anonymous

Anyone wanna RP?!
« on: May 02, 2010, 12:46:00 pm »
I'm looking for someone/people to RP with Rhyme and Elaiyne(seperatly) please!

Rhyme : No occupation in Libra with Wind Abilities.

Elaiyne : No occupation in Sevenwinds with Electricity Abilities aswell as mechanical abilities.

I am fine with basically any locations! XD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Anyone wanna RP?!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 04:45:16 pm »
Hey there! Well, for the Libra I have two characters: Malriiko (Mal), who's the current captain, and Trixy, who's a fighter pilot. :3 I'd be totally up for playing any of them with Rhyme!

Mal is the serious sort and a little snarky. xD But she likes people, she's just got a lot of work to do, being the captain and all. She needs to learn how to relax. |:

Trixy is fun loving and social--and the kind of girl that looks all girlie and sweet on the outside but has the mouth of a sailor. xD She likes to look pretty and likes girlie things like skirts and manicures, but she's a fighter pilot, too, and talks like one. xDD But she's friendly.

I'd be up for playing any of them! 8D

And I don't have anyone in Sevenwinds currently, but I could always find an excuse if any of my other characters interested ya more. x3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 11:39:15 pm »
I have Raf is Libra 8D She's a gunner ^___^ And actually Trixy is her Pilot xD She's aggressively friendly and likes girls

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 12:32:27 am »
Yay! X3 Thank you!

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 12:34:43 pm »
xD So, you were up for Libra then? Who was the Thank you too? Me? Rhi? Both? Did you know which characters you wanted to play with?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal