Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: An Evolving Plot.  (Read 261 times)

Anonymous

An Evolving Plot.
« on: June 07, 2009, 12:00:14 am »
I am currently in the midst of forming a plot against the Dragons, one in which I am certain hasn't been tried before. This isn't going to be something that will be obvious when key moments are laid in place. However it does have the potential to be devistating.

This would be a plot to involve those characters whom believe that no more innocent lives should be lost, whether they were intentional or not.

While I do believe that not many people will be needed for this plot, there are still the couple of key players needed. From both inside the Citadel and without. The ones without need not be from Aedolis.

I will be in need of a private scientist. Preferabley one that specializes with genetics and diseases.

Please contact me if you would like to be a part of this plot.

Also do keep in mind that this is meant to take a fair amount of time. So if you are interested, please ensure that you are able to commit for the long haul.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal